Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color me naive & stoopid, but I can't help but suspect that Zubeidat Tsarnaeva is proud of her terrorist sons' actions.

Mrs Tarnaeva added: "This is my pain. These are the children whom I brought up with dignity and whom I carried in my arms. And I am proud of what they are, and of what Dzhokhar is, because I believe they are innocent. I am not ashamed and I am ready to shout that to the whole world."

Yeah she is definitely pandering.

Where is she again? What country? I thought she was in Russian territory?

1) what did the brothers study? Were they techies? Did they have a natural talent that would make them able to build bombs and circuit boards etc from scratch without actual help, only with reading online?
<rsbm>

Doesn't answer your questions, but IIRC, DT was studying philosophy. Then I recall the father saying DT was going to be a medical doctor; somewhere it was indicated that DT was going to a marine biologist; in his tweets, DT mentioned he might become an engineer.

Seems he had a change of heart on any/all ^^^ and just decided to become a terrorist.

He told his mother?

Apparently, she did not follow his advice until today for her UK interview. Because, even on the weekend she was interviewed without a scarf. And, the mugshot was June or July 2012...sans headdress.

Exactly....

And why is KRT in full head covering and she isn't?(or only until the last 2 days or so?)

Yeah she is definitely pandering.

Where is she again? What country? I thought she was in Russian territory?
If she does believe in fighting for the cause then she would believe they are innocent. BTW, she is currently in a city in Dagestan. The UK reporter interviewed her in that area.

Okay, I thought the family was coming here, like right now:

Caucasus to interview the family of the Chechen-American brothers accused of being behind the Boston Marathon bombing.

A U.S. Embassy official in Moscow told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity that a team flew from Moscow Tuesday to Dagestan, a Russian republic in the North Caucasus area.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...terview-boston-bombing-suspect/#ixzz2RKgGjDhp
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/23/feds-fly-dagestan-interview-boston-bombing-suspect/

Has this been posted? (b/ibm)

Mother of Accused Bombers Faces Her Own Legal Woes

The mother of accused Boston Marathon bombers has continued to defend her two sons from her home in Dagestan, Russia, but if she attempts to return to the United States to bury her older son, or care for the boy that remains hospitalized, she could face arrest on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting.

The clerk of the Natick District Court confirmed to ABC News that Zubeidat Tsarnaev, failed to appear at a court hearing on October 25, 2012 to resolve charges that she stole $1,600 worth of garments from a nearby Lord & Taylor department store.

More http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mothe...legal-troubles/story?id=19026233#.UXcaVjn9u9s

Exactly....

And why is KRT in full head covering and she isn't?(or only until the last 2 days or so?)

You guys do bring up a good point. Lots of the recent photos show her without all that, very pretty in some of them. I'm thinking this has to do with her agenda for one, and the death of her oldest son for two. (Mourning.)

CNN Nic Robertson investigating in Dagestan: the family is in denial about their sons' involvement.

It doesn't surprise me at all that this mother is so ..... Ummmm .... Protective of her son .... It's my experience with similar cultures that sons are everything! Especially a first born son....especially to a mother. She is in so much denial because to her he is practically royalty. I'd be willing to bet she did everything for him and helped inflate his ego and feelings of self importance, as well as fostered these same feelings towards him in his siblings. To this mother her son literally could do no wrong. .... Which again I'm sure she waited on him hand and foot.... And why I have such a hard time believing a kid who was likely raised that way, especially a male would play "stay at home dad" and change diapers.....

Just my two cents

If she does believe in fighting for the cause then she would believe they are innocent. BTW, she is currently in a city in Dagestan. The UK reporter interviewed her in that area.

Yeah Dagestan is under Russian rule.

Rough, very rough area, but regardless I would not be challenging or embarrassing the Russians if I were living in their territory.

Course then again she is smarting off against the US....sooo...who knows what will happen. She could get a free pass for now (though the Russians are not at all sympathetic towards Islamic rabble rousers/terrorists).

I just don't see how anyone living with them, especially TT, in a "crowed apartment", or even spent any time with them, did not see or hear anything to raise some eyebrows. Definitely not anyone living with them.

the transformation is complete: she's now the observant mother of religious martyrs

12:11AM BST 23 Apr 2013

Speaking in her first interview with British media, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, 46, said she was proud of her sons Tamerlan and Dzhokhar – whose father is a Chechen - and did not believe they were guilty of the devastating attack, which killed three people and wounded more than 170 on April 15.

Mrs Tarnaev, an ethnic Avar from the Russian republic of Dagestan, met The Daily Telegraph in its capital Makhachkala, a shabby town on the Caspian coast, alongside her husband Anzor, the young men's Chechen father. She said her son Tamerlan had never contemplated violence.

Mr Tsarnaev, 47, an intense man with cropped silver hair said that he had "thousands of questions" about the fate of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar, and that he and his wife planned to travel to the United States this week to "save" his younger son.

Mr Tsarnaev said he and his wife planned to bury Tamerlan with Muslim rites at a cemetery in Boston, or nearby.

"Tamerlan was a convenient person to hang this on because they'd already been monitoring him, and Dzhokhar just got dragged into it by chance," she said. "It's a big show, a spectacle. Americans love a show."

Mrs Tsarnaeva told The Daily Telegraph that she and her elder son had begun to explore their Muslim heritage together in mid-2011.

Asked for her thoughts on her surviving son, Dzhokhar, Mrs Tarnaeva added: "This is my pain. These are the children whom I brought up with dignity and whom I carried in my arms. And I am proud of what they are, and of what Dzhokhar is, because I believe they are innocent. I am not ashamed and I am ready to shout that to the whole world."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ubeidat-Tsarnaeva-says-sons-are-innocent.html

I hope he's not buried in or near Boston

Has this been posted?

Mother of Accused Bombers Faces Her Own Legal Woes

The mother of accused Boston Marathon bombers has continued to defend her two sons from her home in Dagestan, Russia, but if she attempts to return to the United States to bury her older son, or care for the boy that remains hospitalized, she could face arrest on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting.

The clerk of the Natick District Court confirmed to ABC News that Zubeidat Tsarnaev, failed to appear at a court hearing on October 25, 2012 to resolve charges that she stole $1,600 worth of garments from a nearby Lord & Taylor department store.

More http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mother...3#.UXcaVjn9u9s

Hah - I KNEW IT!!!

I've had strong suspicions that she fled the US last summer in an attempt to escape conviction for her criminal charges, and this article proves it.

No way will she return to the US. If she does, she'll be arrested.

What do you have to say to that, Zubeidat Tsarnaev? I can't wait to hear her next interview when she's asked about these charges.

I won't be surprised if she refuses to give anymore media interviews. I would think the shame would force her into not showing her face, but who knows with this crazy family? She just might claim she was framed.

I don't think she knew her husband was going to be or already was a terrorist....but I do think she has a lot of valuable information....even if she has no idea the things she does know are valuable.

I also think that TT was an abusive husband, certainly verbally and likely physically. I think she was a victim of his as well. We have all heard of, or known personally women that stay with and love the men that abusive them. They rob them of their own identity, and they feel they are only worth while through the eyes of that man. It is my opinion she converted to Islam to gain TT's approval. And it is my opinion that he twisted the religion to convince her she was only worth while if she converted....for him.

If she was living in the Cambridge apt with the MIL, she probably put a lot of pressure on KT to covert. the MIL seems like a piece of work to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge