TES DONATION - Will You join With Me ?

I just love Tim Miller. He is so devoted to his cause and is such a gentleman.

Just donated $10.00 wish I could give more! Thank you Tim you are a great man!

Ladyhawk
:hug:

I wish I had that good of a week, to give $50.00 for each person that would be awesome!!! It is so sad they don't get more support from the A family, I feel so bad for TM...........What a man. As sad as all this is, I do take comfort in being part of WS, it is nice to know how many people care about Caylee and so many of our missing.
Ahhh the anticipation is eatting me up! LOL Big sorrow if there is not enough to arrest her......I am so looking forward to seeing Casey go back to jail, funny how you can fall in love with one (Caylee) and feel so much anger/hate for another (Casey).
No Idea what FFJ is> Sorry. Have a great day Karen....you are a real sweetheart. Hugs!

Awww, thank you, Julie :)

I was able to specify my donation last night was for Caylee by clicking on the Network For Good button, and then on the PayPal button on the next page, for those who were wondering how to specify the donation for Caylee.

I'm going to make a donation every payday until she is found. It will be modest, but it will add up.

Hugs !
Karen

Donation on the way.

I have much respect for Mr. Miller and the good but heartbreaking work he does and does so well.:clap::heart:

Donation on the way.

I have much respect for Mr. Miller and the good but heartbreaking work he does and does so well.:clap::heart:

Me too. He has a hard road ahead of him now, to try to find little Caylee.
Bless you Tim

Who will join with me to make a donation to TES ? I just donated again, and although a small amount, it all adds up. Even a five dollar contribution by many of us can help.
God bless Tim and all those who donate their time to search for little Caylee.
Here is a link to their web site: http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

I am proud to join with you and have just made my donation. Thanks for reminding me.

:::walks to head of table, stands with Karen Anne with lump in throat:::

God bless Tim and all the ones who help him.

Sundance

I am trying to make a donation ....can anyone tell me how to put it for caylee search
-----------
Hi badgirl~ (not really) I must go back to the index pg.to donate as I cant access his site with webtv. maybe you could try there..Welcome to WS!!!

Well, I have to tell you, I have tears running down my face as I type this.
Thank you all; you sure made my day :blowkiss:
----------------
Hi Karen, I have to go to the original donation page as there is an address ~ snail mail ~ for E. I cant do it with webtv..when my ship comes in I will buy a computer.I cant think of a better group to donate to.God Bless the ones donating time to search what a special way to give! also all the prayers for all the missing children.Maybe CA. would feel a bit better if she'd put her energies to work instead of fighting..God Bless Tim and his people..
-------
Here is the addy if anyone else needs it:
Texas EquuSearch Office
4013 FM517,SuiteB Dickinson,Texas.
P.O.Box 395, Dickinson,Texas 77539
I found this on pg.4 of the saved stickies.Nore

I just donated a little too...not much, but I just had to...it all adds up. I donated with Trenton and Caylee in mind. Before Caylee I didn't realize just how much TES does, what a wonderful organization...and Tim, as many have said previously, a true gentleman who has taken personal tragedy and produced so much good....bless him and everyone at TES.

I am proud to join with you and have just made my donation. Thanks for reminding me.

:::walks to head of table, stands with Karen Anne with lump in throat:::

God bless Tim and all the ones who help him.

Sundance

Aw, Sundance, that's sweet. Seriously, thank you

I pray for them every night. I hope this time they can bring precious little Caylee home.

My heart is heavy. The words "what a waste" comes to mind. I'm trying hard to stay on topic; I do not want my thread to get moved.

But 2 lives have been so needlessly wasted. And thousands have been affected. One never had a chance. The other had a chance and blew it off as if it were nothing of importance. As a result, we have so many grieving for a little girl most of us never had the opportunity to meet.

How many of us have cried out of frustration over this.

If Tim and his team can bring her home this time, my tears will be bittersweet.

For a little girl I never knew. :rose:

God be with you Tim, and all who follow you.

I think FFJ is the Forums for Justice website.

Karen- I donated yesterday.... For Caylee!
I'm going to start sending 25 per month. Not alot but hopefully it will add up and help Tim and his band of angels find this sweet baby and others. Such a great cause... thanks for the thread, Karen :)

Lately I have had to go to the funeral home almost weekly, instead of flowers I decided to send a donation in memory of the deceased person to TES........I have asked for that to be in my obit in lieu of flowers.........I still give equally to my local humane society.
These are my 2 favorite causes! Just an idea for others and IMO

another thought, since Tim will go 'anywhere'.........local communities could have TES fundraisers, sell shirts etc.........collect donations and send in checks. When I worked we cut hair for donations for community affairs like cancer days.................

This entire organization is a blessing. I am thankful for all they do.

Wish I could give more because TM and his gang are exceptional human beings.

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

I made a donation yesterday for the Fox blog challenge so I made another donation today for the WS donation drive.

I've been emailing with Erin at TES and she said that in just the last couple of days she has seen a big increase in the amount of donations coming in and they're hoping it will last, they really need it.

I think the blog sites are really having an impact in their funding - every little bit helps and now that they take them through Paypal it makes it so much easier and it makes me feel more comfortable since I'm comfortable with the security of Paypal.

Please keep it up, we ARE making a difference!!

I made a donation yesterday for the Fox blog challenge so I made another donation today for the WS donation drive.

I've been emailing with Erin at TES and she said that in just the last couple of days she has seen a big increase in the amount of donations coming in and they're hoping it will last, they really need it.

I think the blog sites are really having an impact in their funding - every little bit helps and now that they take them through Paypal it makes it so much easier and it makes me feel more comfortable since I'm comfortable with the security of Paypal.

Please keep it up, we ARE making a difference!!

You rock princesspjs! As does everyone else that has donated to TES.

another thought, since Tim will go 'anywhere'.........local communities could have TES fundraisers, sell shirts etc.........collect donations and send in checks. When I worked we cut hair for donations for community affairs like cancer days.................

Somebody here came up with what I thought was a good idea - having searchers get sponsors, kind of like a pledge drive. Get your family/friends to donate $20, $50 or whatever for your day of searching, or by how many hours you lasted or something.

Somebody here came up with what I thought was a good idea - having searchers get sponsors, kind of like a pledge drive. Get your family/friends to donate $20, $50 or whatever for your day of searching, or by how many hours you lasted or something.

Good idea. Or, if you're like me and can't search (because I live in BoDunk Mississippi), maybe you could get someone to sponsor you because you can't search... like donate $10, 15 or 25 (or more) for you in place of your time.

My experience has been that it's easy to get friends and neighbors and co-workers to donate - right after 911 I raised almost $2500 to buy our firemen those little alarms (called a PASS alarm - they sound if the firefighter is motionless for more than 30 seconds) that we all heard bleeping so forlornly right after the first tower collapsed.

I found out that although we had 23 firemen, counting the volunteers, we only had 8 of those alarms. So I got up on my soapbox and the next thing I knew, I had collected enough donations to buy them ALL the PASS alarms!

Karen ~ Great thread. Just donated my little part a minute ago. Wish it could have been more but times are tough for everyone right now I guess. Maybe we could get family and friends to sponsor our time websleuthing! I for one would rack up a HUGE donation. LOL. Seriously tho TES is the best and I will donate as I can.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back