TES Turnout Sept 4

How many people showed up today?

There were over 100 early this morning, with more arriving, along with 25 or more search dogs, airboats and mounted searchers. I got this info from the TES folks on the ground in Florida. They were ecstatic, and feel that the tide has turned, and more will be showing up from here on out !! :dance::dance:

This is fantastic news! I'll bet that people will really start to join in now to show their support for TES and LE. I live too far away (NYC) but if I was closer, I surely would be there.

I'm so glad to hear this too! I felt so badly yesterday when I read an early online news report (through google) that they were beginning with "a dozen or so" volunteers...

Can't wait for this little girl to be found. Shame on the family for trying to stop little Caylee from receiving justice

I was hoping that once the public saw the Anthony's had been cut out and LE is now backing TES, that it would lead to more searchers. This is good news.

Just a quick update for those planning to meet this weekend. TES has relocated the command center to coordinate with the Orange County Sheriff's search command center. The new address is: 6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL. It is located on the corner of TCP Blvd. and McCoy Road. The Orlando Sentinel has confirmed this - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6937863.story

This is SO awesome! I really hope that number continues to grow!!!!!! :)

I was hoping that once the public saw the Anthony's had been cut out and LE is now backing TES, that it would lead to more searchers. This is good news.

Thank God. Still working on it though. It is tough to get info when all are in the field, I hope everyone remains flexible and focused.. TES is "in motion" and it moves pretty quickly as their searches dictate.
I am for the first time, really thinking they may find her. Pray

Hoping these guys are there. OCSO Mounted Posse

smexlj.jpg

Thank God. Still working on it though. It is tough to get info when all are in the field, I hope everyone remains flexible and focused.. TES is "in motion" and it moves pretty quickly as their searches dictate.
I am for the first time, really thinking they may find her. Pray

Saying lots of prayers here!

I'm so glad that Tim isn't letting CA convince him to stop his search!

Just a quick update for those planning to meet this weekend. TES has relocated the command center to coordinate with the Orange County Sheriff's search command center. The new address is: 6317 TPC Blvd., Orlando, FL. It is located on the corner of TCP Blvd. and McCoy Road. The Orlando Sentinel has confirmed this - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6937863.story

If they haven't already, they should post a sign at the old command center with this info for any that got emails with the old address on it that may show up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back