Testing vaccine for ear infections, sinus infections, and bronchitis

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Pandora, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Pandora

Pandora New Member

2. Loading...

3. Observer

Observer New Member

I hope that they find that it also works on sinus infections in adults. I hate vaccines but I would get it to prevent them!

4. CyberLaw

CyberLaw Former Member

Well "you know what" why, oh why do they come up with this now, when the kids have grown out out of ear infections and we had to "nurse" them, visits to the DR, countless doctor appt. RX.

Why, oh why could they not come up with this 15 years ago.

I guess the "future" grandkids can benefit.....though......

5. PrayersForMaura

PrayersForMaura Help Find Maura Murray

Me too, I hate needles!!
    I have bad sinus infections about 4 times per year. Luckily, I just have to call in to my doctor when I am sick and he prescribes the meds again. Don't even have to pay him for the phone call!! :)
    My sinuses have been killing me this month.

6. Amraann

Amraann Former Member

I would be concerned that a vaccine of this nature would promote even more viriliant forms of these bacteria.

7. PrayersForMaura

PrayersForMaura Help Find Maura Murray

Try 30 years ago!! :p
    I used to have to go to the doctor all the time when I was a kid, my poor parents and the doctor bills :(
    I would get these little rootbeer flavored medicine drops to take. I loves that stuff. It was almost worth the initial pain of the ear infection. No, I take that back. Those things hurt!!

8. shopper

shopper New Member

So would I, I'd be first in line. I get at least 2 bad ones a year and it knocks me out of commission for days.

9. Details

Details Former Member

I sent this link to my husband when I read the story - he gets the worst headaches, and he got enough ear infections when he was younger to have hearing loss (and he still can get them now). If our daughter inherited sinuses from either of us, she's going to want this vaccine.

10. Invisible

Invisible Karma can change life with the swish of a horse's

Ha...where do I sign-up? I have a Dr's appt. tomorrow because I have a sinus infection. These southern California Santana winds that we have been having kill me. I get at least 2 a year.

11. Details

Details Former Member

Ahhh - i remember those. I moved away from there recently, and I sure don't miss those. Headache and major allergy attack every time, for a few days.

12. 2sisters

2sisters New Member

Its funny you posted this b/c we went to the doctor today and both of my kids have bronchiolitis, which is like bronchitis but it is an inflamation of the smaller connecting airways( thats about all i rememebr of the doctor talking to me, we are very tired) and is common in babies and my babies are both 7 months now. they are grouchy, but sleeping good right now thankfully.

13. Amraann

Amraann Former Member

Hubby use to suffer these things ... The ears nose throat Dr suggested a tonsil removal..

Worked like a charm. Not nearly as many allergies or sinus issues.

14. Observer

Observer New Member

I have lately been using a mixture on Clove Bud oil, thyme oil and cinnamon leaf oil (equal ratio's) to prevent sinus infections. You put it in one of those heating things and let it permeate the room. Not only does it smell good, for me it actually has worked!