Texas - Coronavirus COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex husband drives the large tractor trailers for UPS and just told me that Houston traffic is as bad as ever. That’s not good. If people were staying home, the traffic should be a lot less.

Hey Backstroke ... I'm Houston/North/The Woodlands. My husband is in construction/electrical so considered essential. He said for the most part traffic has been great. This morning 290 was like a ghost town!! It is Houston, so it's just hit or miss. A thank you to your Ex & UPS for the great job they do ... mucho appreciated!!

Hey Backstroke ... I'm Houston/North/The Woodlands. My husband is in construction/electrical so considered essential. He said for the most part traffic has been great. This morning 290 was like a ghost town!! It is Houston, so it's just hit or miss. A thank you to your Ex & UPS for the great job they do ... mucho appreciated!!
Hi Jenny. That’s great to hear that your husband isn’t hitting much traffic. I go work in Houston a couple weeks out of the year and I don’t know how y’all deal with that traffic. It’s horrible! The Woodlands is a beautiful area. My ex was doing an extra run today from SA to Katy and back to SA. I’m thinking the Katy area may have been a bit worse than if he had gone further on I-10. Tomorrow he leaves on his sleeper team run. He goes from SA over on I-10 through Louisiana and then down to Florida. Then from Florida up to New Jersey and New York. He is literally going to the worst places right now. My son and I really worry about him. I will tell him what you said. He will really appreciate it.:) Thank you! I told him to keep me updated on what it looks like out there. Oh and get this, he has no hand sanitizer or Lysol spray. I’m furious that UPS isn’t providing these drivers with these basic essentials. MOO

2 new cases of coronavirus in Abilene, total cases up to 11
Most of the cases are from a living facility for the disabled. 2 employees and six medically vulnerable residents. Very sad.

Abilene coronavirus patient, wife being forced to quarantine after refusing to do so

This Abilene couple had positive tests for COVID-19 after they took a trip to New York, returned to Abilene and just did what they pleased for days before they were found out. They are under police surveillance, not in custody but I think they should be in a cell.

2 new cases of coronavirus in Abilene, total cases up to 11
Most of the cases are from a living facility for the disabled. 2 employees and six medically vulnerable residents. Very sad.

Abilene coronavirus patient, wife being forced to quarantine after refusing to do so

This Abilene couple had positive tests for COVID-19 after they took a trip to New York, returned to Abilene and just did what they pleased for days before they were found out. They are under police surveillance, not in custody but I think they should be in a cell.
I agree they should be in a cell! That’s absolutely horrible! Lord knows how many unknowing people they’ve infected and then those unknowing people could now have it and spread it and the dominos keep falling. SMH

I work at Walmart online grocery puller {ogp} I am so absolutely stressed with the virus, medically i have so much going on my copd for starters and dealing with my colostomy at work right now i take my wipes and other things in the bathroom when i empty my bag or have a emergency issue.now i have to remember to clean the outside of my bag the wipes are in just in case that area was infected, after i close the bag i have the need to wipe my whole colostomy bag down which usually i don't and my immune system is not very good right now i had respiratory infection last week..and even on a stay home order EVERYBODY is at Walmart and honestly not using social distancing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member