Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Still Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
3am is wine time? Lol ;) I suppose any time is a good time for wine.

I am so glad they've put the shield over the entrance and bringing in stronger security. The last thing these boys need is to be startled by a huge media frenzy as soon as they exit the cave. There will be a time for that later.

It is for us slow drinkers. Looks like tonight will be an all-nighter!

Damn, I feel like a college freshman now!

Edited to add: coffee time is right on wine-time's heels. ;)

3am is wine time? Lol ;) I suppose any time is a good time for wine.

I am so glad they've put the shield over the entrance and bringing in stronger security. The last thing these boys need is to be startled by a huge media frenzy as soon as they exit the cave. There will be a time for that later.
Under these circumstances I think anytime is wineo'clock

Pichayada P. on Twitter
Amount of oxygen has reduced inside cave complex. Fresh air being pumped in. Officers who can be withdrawn from area are sent out. Number of people going in is now limited. At least 4 people always stay with children, coach: Narongsak
Oh yay 4 people always stay... (reading slowly, behind)

Zen, spellz, all you positive people, this is an emotional rollercoaster. Please help us with your calming energy. What we are feeling is nothing compared to these boys and their families of course but I/we need to keep a level head here, I can't be posting in fragments which balling and having heart attacks in the middle of it. Seriously.

No heart attacks allowed. You won't be able to watch the rescue from the ambulance and ER!

I wonder if the tanks we're seeing on live feed were not intended to be placed in the cave? I noticed them yesterday and they are longer than scuba tanks I've seen.

thai-cave-rescue-news-thailand-football-team-trapped-984556.jpg

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/im...tball-team-trapped-984556.jpg?r=1530858112455

Although that one is rain*making* - we don't want that!
No no no! We need rain diverting, which I think is what cloud-seeding is. Unless cloud-seeding encompasses all weather modification?
Thank you for looking this up!

Michael Crighton did a piece on weather manipulation in an intro in one of his books...was it JP? I don't think soo...I remember it being fascinating. Talked bout how this technology has existed for a while, iirc. (Man, I can't seem to remember much today..)

Does anyone recall what time this morning the senior military officer's wife leaked the info that the rescue had started?

Posted half an hour ago:

ThaiMythbuster‏ @thaimythbuster

If the information that the wife of a very high ranking officer was right the rescue should be underway for almost 6 hours now. Ut takes a experienced diver to come out within 5 hours. (Roundtrip 11 hours). We will know in a few hours from now.

ThaiMythbuster on Twitter

Quoting from an article posted upstream, sorry if repost, thanks to poster.

In progress, have to split it up due to copyright

"Thirteen fully staffed medical teams stand ready round the clock outside a cave in Thailand -- each with its own helicopter and ambulance -- one for each of 12 boys and their coach trapped inside as a daring rescue gathers pace.
With oxygen levels dropping and rainstorms forecast, time is running out on a plan to teach the boys - some as young as 11 and not strong swimmers - to make a dive through narrow, waterlogged passageways that would challenge experienced cavers.
Medical staff involved in the mission told Reuters their first assessments will focus on the boy's breathing, signs of hypothermia and an airborne lung infection known as 'cave disease' which is caused by bat and bird droppings and can be fatal if it is untreated and spreads to other parts of the body."

Mammoth medical operation awaits trapped Thai cave boys

ADMIN NOTE: Splitting up posts to capture more than 10% in total is NOT allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member