Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too. Not only physically....he didn't eat etc, but also emotionally and mentally. Being responsible for 12 boys is one thing that's so stressful but I fear he will be consumed by guilt and remorse. I much hope he will have a great deal of support.

I read yesterday he still sees the monks he was with for 10 years, so I'm sure he will be well looked after when he gets out. x

Kuvlotik‏ @Kuvlotik
Diver on CNN: "Carrying Air Tanks for SEAL Team Rescue Team" "Visibility is bad, can only see our hand in a short distance" "Passages are very narrow" "Rocks are like razors + are dangerous" "Hardest mission ever" #ThaiCaveRescue #ThamLuang

10:16 PM - 9 Jul 2018

those razor-sharp rocks might be the reason they don't want to try the submarine.

So.... it takes 5 hours to get there and approx. 4 hours back but they make better timing depending on circumstances right?
Is it the current against them that makes it take longer getting there? Sometimes it's difficult to get anywhere swimming against a current. They have rains coming down to exacerbate this. Hopefully they have diverted the flow successfully.

Yes, the longer time is due to the current. The official said earlier that there isn't more water in the cave as yesterday. Levels are the same.

Kuvlotik‏ @Kuvlotik
Diver on CNN: "Carrying Air Tanks for SEAL Team Rescue Team" "Visibility is bad, can only see our hand in a short distance" "Passages are very narrow" "Rocks are like razors + are dangerous" "Hardest mission ever" #ThaiCaveRescue #ThamLuang

10:16 PM - 9 Jul 2018
Wow, I knew it was (well understood it to be) jagged, but I didn't realize it was really quite so sharp.

It's 12:50 there. It's only been 3 hours (if the 10 am was correct)

not sure i think what has been happening as far a media goes they see a lot of action and interrupt that as going in wherein it really might be starting to all ready and loaded and then the real projuect does not start for like an hour some places said 11 start but i trust your info more than the media !!

skies are getting better!@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member