GUILTY Thailand - Worldwide manhunt for man who rapes boys - CAPTURED, 2007 *released in 2017*

I noticed someone left a comment which reads:
PEDOPHILE SPOTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted by l1ky on October 16, 2007 - Tuesday at 11:47 AM

Great job on the blog, Steve! Excellent detective work, too!

Excellent. I hope LE worldwide take note that informing the public & asking for help can bear fruit.

Oh, I'm glad to hear this! What a creep. Where will he face charges? I'm assuming prison overseas is a lot worse than it is here. One can only hope.

I thought "Moby" was a bald-headed singer (lead singer?) along the lines of REM, famous for a fight with Eminem at an MTV awards show. My memory falters, but I guess I could see a similarity.

ETA: Here's what I remember of "Moby": MTV awards video -
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/172974/triumph_moby_eminem/

It's nice to see his family and friends react honestly and not try to protect him. The cnn video link at Steve's shows some of their reaction:
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/10/19/childsex.suspect/?iref=mpstoryview#cnnSTCVideo (Click on video "worldwide manhunt" for the video showing family/friends)

He worked 3 summers as a chaplain at an Air Cadet champ in Greenwood, Nova Scotia, offering spiritual and moral counseling. He attended a seminary in the 90's but was told that he would not make a good priest.

Canada can prosecute him if he committed a crime in another country that is also a crime in Canada. Hmm. Interesting.

I'm glad this piece of trash is off the streets. The cool thing about both Christopher Neil's and Chester Stiles' cases is that LE can see what happens when they use the general public to help catch these child molesters. Once people were mobilized to BOLO, it hardly took any time to round them up.

Glad this disgusting man was caught. Maybe LE will start releasing pictures etc sooner since two in a row were caught so quickly after identification.

Hmmm....let's give all of those dumbb#tt molelsters video cameras so that they can aid in their own capture!

Apparently it was a bunch of Thai transvestites who dropped the dime on Neil.

Link

Quote:

"Police said today that they tracked Mr Neil down after being tipped off by transvestites in the seaside city of Pattaya.

"The transvestites – having identified him from pictures taken by security cameras at Bangkok Airport a week ago – told investigators that the suspect had fled with a 25-year-old cross-dresser called Ohm.
Thai police tracked down Ohm's real name and monitored his mobile phone calls, finally tracing the pair to a rented property in Nakhon Ratchasimam where they were both held..."

Here's his boy/girlfriend's page:

http://www.myspace.com/ohm335

Steve/Mr. A

WTG, Tranies! I had previously checked out Ohm's site and wondered if he was connected in any way. I am glad the transvestites took it upon themselves to get them both! Great job!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm glad this piece of trash is off the streets. The cool thing about both Christopher Neil's and Chester Stiles' cases is that LE can see what happens when they use the general public to help catch these child molesters. Once people were mobilized to BOLO, it hardly took any time to round them up.

I hope the general public is used a lot more in the future.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,336309,00.html
Neil is accused of sexually abusing a 9-year-old Thai boy, who contacted police after seeing Neil's face on television following his arrest. The child claims Neil paid him $15 to $30 to perform oral sex in 2003, while he was living in Thailand.
He faces up to 20 years in prison for charges that include sexually abusing a minor and videotaping the alleged abuse, taking a child without parental consent and holding him against his will.
"We've got the evidence and we have the victim," said prosecutor Sontus Singhapus. "He's guilty."
Prosecutors plan to introduce some 70 photographs that allegedly show Neil engaging in sexual acts and playing with young naked and partially clothed young boys, said Sontus.
They also plan to put the victim, now 14, on the stand along with his parents and another boy who recruited the youngster for Neil.

and

Since Neil's arrest, Interpol has said it will allow wider use of public appeals to track suspected pedophiles, trying to build on the success it had tracking down the Canadian. :woohoo:

(more plus freaky pic at link)
He was assigned an attorney and will be back in court on June 2.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back