That One Key Piece of Guilty Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the search engine keywords.

It's one thing to google hot car deaths, or preferable hot car death prevention. It's another thing to google child free living or how to survive in prison. That tells me everything I need to know about about premeditation.

The sexting with other women and minors is just icing on the cake. IMO it gives the motive and reason why. He may have loved Cooper but probably loved the idea of living like a bachelor more.

Just my own opinion, as always.

It's the search engine keywords.

It's one thing to google hot car deaths, or preferable hot car death prevention. It's another thing to google child free living or how to survive in prison. That tells me everything I need to know about about premeditation.

The sexting with other women and minors is just icing on the cake. IMO it gives the motive and reason why. He may have loved Cooper but probably loved the idea of living like a bachelor more.

Just my own opinion, as always.

Plus I think he was counting on getting a lot of attention/sympathy/donations for his sad tragic loss.

Yeah... I mad the mistake of Googling too much on hyperthermia, heat stroke, children locked in hot cars and what happens to them. I had an idea, but my mind didn't go far enough. I am sitting her with my mouth hanging open -just Ill! My heart truly aches for that baby. There were immediate signs at the scene, the first responders knew it. That child didn't just get hot and drowsy and die in his sleep. Dying in a hot car is violent.

If they cannot get Ross on the death of this child.... can they get him on torture? I hope that doesn't come across as a stupid question. Im just so mad.

I read this post yesterday and I just kept getting angrier and angrier so I decided not to comment until today.
For me to think he was guilty was the coincidences.
The too small car seat on the lowest setting, going to the car during his lunch (I think he was checking to see if Cooper was dead), the Internet searches, the constant sexting, etc.
does anyone know if it was mentioned in the autopsy whether or not Cooper had injuries from the car seat itself because of the setting it was on? Also does anyone know the TOD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this post yesterday and I just kept getting angrier and angrier so I decided not to comment until today.
For me to think he was guilty was the coincidences.
The too small car seat on the lowest setting, going to the car during his lunch (I think he was checking to see if Cooper was dead), the Internet searches, the constant sexting, etc.
does anyone know if it was mentioned in the autopsy whether or not Cooper had injuries from the car seat itself because of the setting it was on? Also does anyone know the TOD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed! One odd thing, I could maybe rationalize away. There are too many weird bad things here. ALso, why did he phone to tell the movie friends that he'd be late when he was leaving at a time that would have been fine and on time? Bc he knew he had to stop and "discover" Cooper in front of an audience . Oh let me stop there. The horrific death that that child SUFFERED, and I do mean suffered... makes me sick.

I wouldn't call this the one key piece of evidence - more like dang, yet another coincidence from that day. From Cooper's obituary:

He was a happy baby. He loved to speak with anyone and made impacts on many people's lives in his short time. Cooper loved trucks and cars and often told them bye as we left parking lots. He had just learned the color red and as we passed red vehicles, he would tell his mommy and his daddy "bye red car, bye red truck."

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tuscaloosa/obituary.aspx?pid=171490524#sthash.9dBCkEh1.dpuf

And this:

The detective said they reviewed surveillance video from the restaurant and "the child appeared wide-awake and happy'' as they left.
When Harris told police he forgot his son was in the car, Stoddard said, he gave the excuse that Cooper had fallen asleep. It was less than a minute drive from the restaurant to the daycare, Stoddard said, and daycare workers told police Cooper was always awake and excited on days they went to Chick-fil-A.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_hearing_bri.html

So on this day Cooper went totally silent and fell asleep just seconds after his dad strapped him into his car seat. Like by the time Ross got behind the wheel and started up the SUV Cooper went from "wide-awake and happy" to sound asleep? Hard to believe.

I would like to know the TOD as well. That may have a lot of significance. Poor little Cooper. I realized recently that Cooper was 2 months older than my son. He would big boy now. 3 1/2. Talking. A lot. Maybe that worried RH? This all just hurts my heart. I just had to do a second snuggle with my babies.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

I would like to know the TOD as well. That may have a lot of significance. Poor little Cooper. I realized recently that Cooper was 2 months older than my son. He would big boy now. 3 1/2. Talking. A lot. Maybe that worried RH? This all just hurts my heart. I just had to do a second snuggle with my babies.

This case really breaks my heart too. Cooper was the same age as my son at the time so it really was a blow to the heart. All I could think about was MY baby being left in a hot car. I think it even made me more aware and careful. When I first heard about this, I was doing security at a rather crappy site. I basically had to sit all day in my car. Since it was the middle of summer, it was hot. When I heard about this case, it was on a hot day where I was sitting in my vehicle and I could think about was little Cooper suffering. I was hot just sitting there with all the windows down, so I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would feel like if the windows were up. I know everyone here has gotten into a hot car before. Could you imagine sitting in that car for 5 minutes? Could you imagine 2 hours? It would be horrific. It would feel like torture. It's heart breaking to know that little Cooper suffered so much before he finally passed.
I agree with MsMarple too. I don't think Cooper fell asleep in the minute it took JH to get to work. I see people defend and that's fine, but there are TOO many coincidences.

This case really breaks my heart too. Cooper was the same age as my son at the time so it really was a blow to the heart. All I could think about was MY baby being left in a hot car. I think it even made me more aware and careful. When I first heard about this, I was doing security at a rather crappy site. I basically had to sit all day in my car. Since it was the middle of summer, it was hot. When I heard about this case, it was on a hot day where I was sitting in my vehicle and I could think about was little Cooper suffering. I was hot just sitting there with all the windows down, so I couldn't even begin to imagine what it would feel like if the windows were up. I know everyone here has gotten into a hot car before. Could you imagine sitting in that car for 5 minutes? Could you imagine 2 hours? It would be horrific. It would feel like torture. It's heart breaking to know that little Cooper suffered so much before he finally passed.
I agree with MsMarple too. I don't think Cooper fell asleep in the minute it took JH to get to work. I see people defend and that's fine, but there are TOO many coincidences.
As a parent none of it adds up. My youngest is 11 months. I can't get over the fact that the straps were set to the tightest setting. From my own experience, it's pretty easy to adjust the straps. However, I have never used that brand/model. I know I would be worried it would cut into/bruise my child. It must've been uncomfortable. [emoji26] I can't bare to think about the horrible suffering that little guy went through.

Sorry to keep rambling but that just made me think that if those straps were too tight, Cooper would have fussed about it. I can't see him staying quiet. ALL Moo of course.

I wouldn't call this the one key piece of evidence - more like dang, yet another coincidence from that day. From Cooper's obituary:

He was a happy baby. He loved to speak with anyone and made impacts on many people's lives in his short time. Cooper loved trucks and cars and often told them bye as we left parking lots. He had just learned the color red and as we passed red vehicles, he would tell his mommy and his daddy "bye red car, bye red truck."

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tuscaloosa/obituary.aspx?pid=171490524#sthash.9dBCkEh1.dpuf

And this:

The detective said they reviewed surveillance video from the restaurant and "the child appeared wide-awake and happy'' as they left.
When Harris told police he forgot his son was in the car, Stoddard said, he gave the excuse that Cooper had fallen asleep. It was less than a minute drive from the restaurant to the daycare, Stoddard said, and daycare workers told police Cooper was always awake and excited on days they went to Chick-fil-A.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_hearing_bri.html

So on this day Cooper went totally silent and fell asleep just seconds after his dad strapped him into his car seat. Like by the time Ross got behind the wheel and started up the SUV Cooper went from "wide-awake and happy" to sound asleep? Hard to believe.

BBM. Ooooh, that's gonna be the nail in his coffin. No way Cooper fell asleep in such as short period of time.

what his normal routine was vs that day
CFA to daycare - timing, etc.
parking at work - where, backup, goes out to eat, drops things in car - pattern

if things were different for just that day = busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors