The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

I heard a doggie in one of the first interviews. Where Ron was all prostrated...never got an answer, but a little yappy dog would bark if someone came close. This is another reason I think they shipped the child off while they reaped donations. Walk in the back door, turn on the light? Yap yap yap! Small dogs are the most ferocious! They don't understand height or gravity! This was an inside job. You just hear Ron once, calling Haleigh, and it sounds as if he is looking under the davenport...no yelling I heard.
This is the first I've read about them possibly having a dog inside the house! :eek: If it's true there's no way some perp walked through that house and took Haleigh. Even if the dog were shut inside one of the other bedrooms, the dog would still bark! MOO

I have gone back and listened to this 911 tape several times...and I just can't put my finger on what is not sitting right....there is so much commotion in the background I find myself trying to hear what is going on in the house at that time...

RC seems to be looking for something while MC is on the phone with 911. You can hear what may be a lot of pots and pans, glasses or somehting being shuffled around I believe it starts at the 2:18 - 2:25 mark, I believe it's during that time you hear 2 thumps and Misty is clearly distracted, it almost sounds like an empty coffee can being banged or perhaps dropping, around the time MC gets distracted giving description of Haleigh.

Then around the 5:05 mark (I believe this is the second call) and I may be hearing MC asking what'd you do with it? Again distracting her from the operator.

Anyone else able to decipher? I guess I'm curious what RC is doing during the call, he is not looking for his daughter.

I noticed the background noise too. Until I read your post I thought he was just banging things around in anger. Now that you mention it, he does sound like he is looking for something. Drugs? I would think he would know where his stash was. Guns? When we heard him searching he was talking about killing someone. Looking for his gun? I would also think he would know where his gun is. He could have been looking for both.

I did hear her say, "What ya do"....... but I didn't hear her finish that sentence. There is concern in her voice when she is saying it. She is totally distracted from the operator at this point. Completely forgot about Haleigh. I'm thinking she realized the stash was missing. "What ya do"....with the stash?

He is talking about killing someone. How would you kill someone? You would get your gun.

If RC is looking for those things, did he find them? Are they missing? Guns and drugs are not things you loose. Did someone know where these things were hidden? Did that person take them? And Haleigh?

Or getting the stash out of there before LE shows up? :waitasec: MOO

I guess that's what I meant. We were discussing the possibilities of RC looking for something. Why would he have to look for his stash? Did someone take it?

You have good ears. What program are you using to listen to the 911 call? All I have on my laptop is Windows Media Player. I have listened to this twice..with earbuds, but I'm having trouble hearing/understanding a lot of the conversation and background. That may be because I am listening from my laptop and the volume control leaves something to be desired. I'll pull it up on my PC and try to listen again.

As I stated in my previous post, I cannot understand why he is not out running around the neighborhood screaming for his daughter, banging on neighbors doors. That would be a natural reaction if you came home a found your child missing. Just doesn't sit right with me at all.

I don't have a program, just my ears and head phones and keep rewinding and listening. Had to send my hubby to the store so I could have complete silence. :crazy: Sorry hubby.. I used the call from this site and one on youtube, the times are slightly off so I went back and listened to the one here.

On this site @ 2:23 it is more of a bling, bling perhaps the phone connection but not the loud beeping you hear, the youtube one was a little different. It was a little clearer on the youtube one, but I could be wrong.

@2:46 she is just spelling a name that's cut out and when the sound returns IMO she says stop, I wonder if he nudged or popped her ( there seems to be a sound to that effect) b/c I hear a slight intake of breath as if she was nudged or something, then she says I will, and he says something like get off the phone, IMO. But he could be firing the f bombs

On the second call He answers, gives her the phone, you hear him in the background and you can hear dishes, glass or something being thrown etc. May have been silverware in a holder or pens in a tin can being poured out or shaken.

@5:44 she says What'd you do with it? IMO

I am just really trying to hear what's going on in the back, it may be MC's demeanor that has me baffled and may be nothing. I'm straining my ears and listening over and over. I looked for something on the net to enhance background noise but everything I found removed the noise.

Rc said that mc called him as he was pulling in the driveway, and he told her to call 911 and not him. When he went in the house and they called 911.
However, during the 911 call rc's mother is already at the home. So where does she live? Or was she already at the home. Why would she be there at 3:30am. Or was she called before 911. Then the story isn't factual about them calling 911 immediately, if there was time for his mom to be called and be there.

I believe he called her and she came over after the police were called. I don't know how far they live apart since I'm not for sure her address.

ETA that I wasn't aware she was there during th 911 call

I didn't know his mother was already there during the 911 call...I must have missed that one.

I believe he called her and she came over after the police were called. I don't know how far they live apart since I'm not for sure her address.

ETA that I wasn't aware she was there during th 911 call

I think we need the link for the call here.

Damn the uncut one is different (slightly)

:eek:

not long after the part about Green Lane the operator says when did you last see her
Misty says about 10oclock that she as in Haleigh was sleeping and She as in Misty was cleaning..
The operator asks what she was wearing as in Haleigh and Misty says

Side issue here......but also I hear a person in the background which sounds like *note*

Then Misty says pyjamas WE WERE SLEEPING

I thought she was cleaning !!!!

What's the minute/sec time on the 911 call where you hear *note*..i'd like to take a listen. thanks

Or getting the stash out of there before LE shows up? :waitasec: MOO

You know what I thought the first time I heard that RC was staying in a tent on/by the property=that he is watching over his "goods"(hidden somewhere in that mobile home). MOO

You know what I thought the first time I heard that RC was staying in a tent on/by the property=that he is watching over his "goods"(hidden somewhere in that mobile home). MOO

wow, never gave that a thought........
maybe we can fill in the blanks on origial transcript.

I wish LE would give out cell phone pings!
Might know where Misti really was, when she called RC........

I don't know about "note"....but Ron gave le a piece of paper out of his pocket today...so if yall can find "note" in the call...that might be interesting.

Ok this is what I hear in background: Very beginning it sounds like Ron is outside yelling Haleigh's name.

Around 39 sec -wah wah "let my daughter get stolen in the middle of the night"?!

Around 1:36 -wah wah "5 days ago" wah wah wah.....

Around 5:12 - lots of wah before and after"lock sideways"

Thats what I hear so far. moo

Maybe we should write FOX and ask them to figure out the background words.......
they have all that sound equipment....give them something to really report!

person in background RC or someone else?

at which point are you referring?

I heard the 5 days ago...wondering what he was saying before that?

Something else, and it may have already been touched on...but the guy that lived in the trailer before them, wasn't he a SO ? Was he cleared? Is he incarcerated? He would have had a key...were the locks changed out?....also, Misti could have left the door unlocked...or, one of the visitor's that night snuck into that area and unlocked it, with or without malice in mind? Just brainstorming.

I find Ronald's anger in that call to be way over the top. If your child is missing and you are calling LE for help, you cooperate. You make yourself answer the simple questions the dispatcher is asking.

Ronald assumes right away that a guy took Haleigh. Right away he is threatening to kill him. He has enough presence of mind to know he is making a recorded threat to kill someone on a tape that he knows will exist forever. He is a 25 year old guy that knows how important an emergency 911 call is - his Mom is a dispatcher. I think he was making Misty make the call and has told her what to say. The whole call came across to me as contrived. Ronald is very controlling and has a vicious temper.

Way too theatrical, IMO, to be believable.
I am reading back and this is my feeling also. Bolded by me.

and "B$%&h how could you let someone steal my daughter?"

at which point are you referring?

I heard the 5 days ago...wondering what he was saying before that?

Something else, and it may have already been touched on...but the guy that lived in the trailer before them, wasn't he a SO ? Was he cleared? Is he incarcerated? He would have had a key...were the locks changed out?....also, Misti could have left the door unlocked...or, one of the visitor's that night snuck into that area and unlocked it, with or without malice in mind? Just brainstorming.

welcome!
we are all brain storming with little to go on.
We are trying to listen to the background in the 911 tape.
So far some of us heard the word "note' and '5 days'............
trying to figure it all out...................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back