The Abduction October 22, 1989

"Investigative teams routinely speculate about whether different crimes might be related, he said last year. “The difference is, she’s speculating and playing it out on a public stage, where anybody can read it."

“We have a much higher bar, and our bar is proof and fact.”

Joy, thank you for everything you've done and continue to do. LE may claim to have a much higher bar, but they don't get to that point without doing exactly what you have done. Maybe it's wrong, so what. We needed a writer, investigator, and imagineer like yourself. Keep making noise. Thank you.

"Investigative teams routinely speculate about whether different crimes might be related, he said last year. “The difference is, she’s speculating and playing it out on a public stage, where anybody can read it."

“We have a much higher bar, and our bar is proof and fact.”

Joy, thank you for everything you've done and continue to do. LE may claim to have a much higher bar, but they don't get to that point without doing exactly what you have done. Maybe it's wrong, so what. We needed a writer, investigator, and imagineer like yourself. Keep making noise. Thank you.

Well put, Patty also is very thankful that Joy has done what she has done.

Well put, Patty also is very thankful that Joy has done what she has done.

Curious that she does not credit Websleuths and ELOC where the original information came from.

We had been looking for Paynesville on here since 2004. The dates are stamped on here. Strange.

Whatever. Hope it leads to somethng positive

Curious that she does not credit Websleuths and ELOC where the original information came from.

We had been looking for Paynesville on here since 2004. The dates are stamped on here. Strange.

Whatever. Hope it leads to somethng positive
I do remember you human posting something about the 'handyman' from Paynesville-you had vaguely remembered the Paynesville attacks-as you were from the area and had helped search for Jacob. And 'he' was discussed on WS. So, there's that....'that' being "Chester the Molestor"....as described in Joy's Blog. So definitely a credit to you and WS.
As for ELOC....he most certainly has been a source for information.....but as he has stated....his involvement is to find the truth and nothing beyond that. He is a humble soul as evidenced by his posts as well as by his book. IMHO...he is on the trail. As for who gets credit for this or that....in the End...it does not and will not matter.....the ONLY point being....what happened to Jacob?

I do remember you human posting something about the 'handyman' from Paynesville-you had vaguely remembered the Paynesville attacks-as you were from the area and had helped search for Jacob. And 'he' was discussed on WS. So, there's that....'that' being "Chester the Molestor"....as described in Joy's Blog. So definitely a credit to you and WS.
As for ELOC....he most certainly has been a source for information.....but as he has stated....his involvement is to find the truth and nothing beyond that. He is a humble soul as evidenced by his posts as well as by his book. IMHO...he is on the trail. As for who gets credit for this or that....in the End...it does not and will not matter.....the ONLY point being....what happened to Jacob?

It was Sher and Brown and ELOC who found him finally. I said he worked on a turkey farm in Paynesville. Wrong info from me. They sorted it out.

Yes, Jacob is what we need. It bothers me that people are gushing over someone who took the info from others. The profiting off of a tragedy.

It was Sher and Brown and ELOC who found him finally. I said he worked on a turkey farm in Paynesville. Wrong info from me. They sorted it out.

Yes, Jacob is what we need. It bothers me that people are gushing over someone who took the info from others. The profiting off of a tragedy.

The Wetterling's don't care where the information comes from, Joy has her heart in the right place, she just wants to help the Wetterling's find Jacob. How can you fault her for that?

I don't know if her heart is in the right place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if her heart is in the right place.

Why? You do know that the Wetterling's have met with her many times. Explain why it's not in the right place nmogren.

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Read her latest blog post. She takes credit for everything even if it was known 26 years ago or if she had nothing to do with the discovery.

Read her latest blog post. She takes credit for everything even if it was known 26 years ago or if she had nothing to do with the discovery.

Well it's a shame she has fooled the Wetterlings with her disingenuous heart

She got tracking and print evaluation information from me as well. Not sure what she did with it.

I didn't get that impression at all. What part sounded this way to you? I am honestly curious and would like to re-read the part that bothered you.

The entire blog is me me I I me....the only other person she gives a drop of credit to is Jared. So tell me, do you believe that Joy single handedly solved Jacob's kidnapping?

The Wetterling's don't care where the information comes from, Joy has her heart in the right place, she just wants to help the Wetterling's find Jacob. How can you fault her for that?

Huh? I must have missed it. Did I say Joy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back