The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by Spotted Reptile, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snails

Snails New Member

I read in The Australian today that it was a "man dressed in red who asked for a betting tip about the upcoming verdict."

2. Curiousasacat

Curiousasacat New Member

Looks like they didn't stick around to back up their comment.
    Just came to - is there a "stir the pot" symbol. There's not, we need one. :stir pot:

3. UnfoldingTruth

UnfoldingTruth New Member

Already been sleuthed on another site too. But I don't understand the point in changing her name and then going on 60 minutes- national TV- so all could see what she looks like. Even if she changes it again- people will recognise her! Unless she plans to run off into the sunset with her 6 figure sum... Personally I find it repugnant to see her profitting from this. I have refrained from saying too much on her in the past- she was not the one on trial for Murder, though I certainly didn't agree what she had done with regards to the affair. But she has sunk further in my estimation with this interview. I find it in really poor taste, after all that has happened and ultimately Allison losing her life. WHy could this woman not go quietly now with some respect and dignity. The only way I could see any good from the interview and payment and for TMCH to redeem anthing is if the money went straight to the 3 childrens trust fund.

4. MadDoc

MadDoc Member

I have a spot which has just been cleared in my front yard, and I would like to celebrate Wattle Day by planting a Red Wattle there. With thoughts for Allison, of course. (wasn't her hair described as "red/blonde" at one stage?) Ever since I found out about this unique flower I have wanted to get one.

a-leoposa1.jpg

http://www.anbg.gov.au/federation-flora/vic-scarlet-blaze/

5. Greg

Greg New Member

as the man who blew the lid on the rogue helicopter pilot once said....."im ready to explode like Mt StHelens"

6. itsthevibe

itsthevibe Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

Remember that intent does not have to mean premeditation. It is hard to 'accidentally' strangle or smother someone until they actually die. This was discussed at some length in the early days on here with medical insiders weighing in as I recall. Sorry I wouldn't know where to start with a link. Anyway would be interested to understand the reasons for your comment.

I would think it would be hard to justifiy it was an accident, and anyway, GBC has never claimed that, he has claimed he knows nothing about any attack on her and implied she went for a walk and didn't come back.

7. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

It doesn't make sense at all *scratches head*. WHY, why go to all that trouble, then jump out so that everyone can see her again, I'm wondering if she's got a tell-all book in the works...... hmmm ?

8. UnfoldingTruth

I thought the same as you that she may be almost unemployable and this money was for her future because she could not work....BUT..she is working in real estate again. Can't say much more, as we can't really sleuth her, but other sites have... Maybe after this interview though she won't be.

9. Curiousasacat

Curiousasacat New Member

Very well written unfolding, I have always enjoyed your posts.

Even if she did this to clear her name somewhat, she could have written an article or even just a letter to the editor in the Courier mail. No pictures, no TV story, no payment. I did feel somewhat sorry for her occasionally but I think she's blown that for most people now.

She doesn't seem to learn from her mistakes very easily. Silly girl. The place she lives is very small compared to Brisbane, she would be easily,easily recognizable wherever she goes.

Moo

10. MadDoc

MadDoc Member

She is working in real estate...but we don't know how secure that job is...her employer might be getting unhappy with all these ongoing "shenanigans" and her job security might be a bit shaky for all we know.

11. Makara

Makara Former Member

Really? And what do you think the verdict should have been? Manslaughter?

12. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

After Sunday night she's going to be about as attractive as a used condom on the beach (to employers), I dunno, maybe I'm over thinking this, but is Sunday a publicity stunt leading up to a book ? Dunno, dunno, dunno - makes no sense.

13. Texx

Texx Member

Side bar: Saw Kate Kyriacou on our non QLD news broadcast last night. Was so nice to put a face to the tweet!

14. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Very pretty MD. Yes, the colour is similar to Allison's hair.

15. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I had an old schoolfriend attempt to contact me (after 20+ years) after her partner was convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering a child. Apparently she doesn't have many friends. I didn't respond. I may have had she not gone on 60 minutes and "I stillll looove him!" Etc. Geez that riled me up.

16. Pastafarian

Pastafarian Member

Remember back to the committal and bail hearings.....GBC sat in the dock like a sulking schoolboy with his back turned to the public gallery......gutless

17. MsAnais

MsAnais Verified Clinical Psychologist (AU)

Thank you for that insight, Possumheart :seeya:

Very interesting.

18. Snails

Snails New Member

At least it won't be all about "you-know-who"
    @60Mins: Allison #BadenClay was murdered by her husband. On #60Mins 8.00 SUNDAY, her friends on Gerard - “We never liked him.” http://t.co/TiIuQwB2mK

19. UnfoldingTruth

Quite possibly, and even more likely now I think.

20. toe

toe New Member

They probably told him they wouldn't take it on if he appeared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.