The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by Spotted Reptile, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

Yep! I'm finding my middle finger on the right hand keeps straightening in a cramping effect.
    Doc, Isis what is this phenomenon?
    PS it only happens when I hear all the BS from the BC's.

2. Consider

Consider New Member

3. Consider

Consider New Member

LOL

I chose 'reply with quote', then chose 'B' in tool bar above before typing LOL.

To bold 'others text' do double click at start of word/s choice then drag your finger on blue 'dot' furthest to the right to end of your final word choice : see 'define' - tap and hit the 'B'..

I'm not sure this is what you wanted, but I feel I've been somehow transported in going through this.

I'm on a mini iPad and apologise if all of the above is of absolutely no help to you whatsoever....

4. Consider

Consider New Member

Is it possible GBC or NBC did pay for someone else to 'assist' ?

'60 Minutes' isn't what initiated the question.

Sorry, if this has been covered on a different thread or earlier posts.

5. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

Hmmm. I don't think so, simply for the reason that they'd have done a better job of cleaning up. Anything is possible though!

6. FigTree

FigTree Well-Known Member

Australian TV has an appetite for violent crime stories and poor moral judgement, writes Annette Sharp
    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...994082218?nk=b1a9cf6ca2e76b0571861dde1c3846ae

QUOTE:
    Many times this year, our networks have handed over large sums of money in the interests of winning television ratings to people associated with convicted criminals — a process that transforms domestic violence into cold hard cash for both television magnates and shareholders and either someone who has had an intimate relationship with the criminal or an anonymous agent.
    In the cases of both Simon Gittany and Gerard Baden-Clay, large payouts — said to be worth six figures — have gone to the lovers of men who have killed women.

7. FigTree

8. FigTree

The jigsaw bits that convicted Baden-Clay
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...993703649?nk=b1a9cf6ca2e76b0571861dde1c3846ae

QUOTE from the ARTICLE:
    NOT one soul saw Gerard Baden-Clay murder his wife Allison.
    No witnesses stepped forward to reveal hazy late night memories of a man lugging a heavy object, or spied a disturbing roadside struggle. No-one relayed to authorities the trite Hollywood-esque scene of a body pulled from a car boot.
    There were no terrified screams heard by anxious neighbours, or muffled attempts of such, or a fiery argument that rang out across suburbia the night she vanished.
    There were no signs of mistreatment. There was no admission of guilt. There was no mumbled confession secretly recorded on Police devices. No murder weapon. No obvious wounds on the body. No official cause of death.

Nothing.

Article lists the circumstantial evidence given at the Trial.

9. FigTree

10. FigTree

How CourierMail.com.au readers responded on social media to news Gerard Baden-Clay had been found guilty of killing wife Allison
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226992033270

QUOTE from the ARTICLE:
    When news of the guilty verdict was shared on our Facebook page, Queenslanders were finally able to talk about the high-profile case.
    Almost 1000 of you left a comment on the post, which was seen by more than 900,000 people and shared over 1300 times.

11. ThaiBali

ThaiBali Well-Known Member

Fruit bowl? first time I've heard of this are you joking..

12. they'll get you

You're right! OMG it's the girlfriends that are getting the big paycheques after the murders.
    What's going on!

13. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

I find this discussion a bit silly. My sister often uses sign language to communicate with her children when they are getting out of line where they need to be quiet or just simply if she needs to remind them of something. WHY?? Because she can. The child knows sign language because she had a speech issue as a little one and so the whole family knew signs. It is actually a quite respectful way to communicate because it doesn't involve embarrassing the child by TELLING them aloud to behave.

14. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Ali have you read Philip B's statement for context?

15. MadDoc

MadDoc Member

A quote from the same article...

That's a very appropriate choice of show to attend.

16. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

Yep Possum, Ali should really read PBs statement......GBC was Nasty:notgood:

17. ollijack

ollijack Active Member

Yep. The ONLY thing I can see that saves the 60 minutes payout to TMcH are her son's.
    Poor boys. She doesn't deserve a cent, IMO but they do.

A bit of security.

I wish the whole of Australia would turn channel 9 off but I realise that's not going to happen.

:facepalm:

18. HoolyDooly

HoolyDooly New Member

Makara and Thinking, fully concur, GBC does not want to take his medicine, does he?

19. they'll get you

The pillar of the community, best person you'd wish to meet blah blah blah.
    I've met this type first hand. Outside the house, wonderful facade but behind closed doors a total violent mongrel to all who would cover for him.

20. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if the Channel 9 special is even going to go ahead with the crash in the Ukraine .. they should have aired it the night after the verdict.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.