The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by Spotted Reptile, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

May thousands of vicious biting caterpillars infest his nether regions forever and a day.

2. Crime and punishment

Crime and punishment Member

Same for mine TGY- he did the crime and now for the punishment!

3. Nads

Nads New Member

A bit holier than thou when Geraard was about to spill his guts for $$$$$$$600 big ones to promote his own image.

4. volunteer

volunteer New Member

i agree!

5. Aliwonders

Aliwonders New Member

Not sure if I understand what you mean but the site onthehouse.com just gives the selling history of a house (any house) You just search the address and it brings up the dates the house has been sold and for how much. So it tells you when they bought the house and for how much and also that it was sold in 2013 (which ties in with the sale after he was arrested) and for how much it sold for. But in this case I think Mr Dickie won some sort of stay on the money until after the court case as it formed part of Allisons estate. So the money will be there and for him had he been acquitted but as he wasn't, am thinking it will be subject to further legal avenues for Mr Dickie to handle Allisons estate.
    Interesting site if you are interested in a property to buy!! Can tell you its sale history so might possibly give you a bit of hand info for negotiating!!

6. volunteer

volunteer New Member

When I think about the behavior and demeanor of the BC clan - the BWANA number plate, the dead animal heads on the outside wall, the granny pash, the Elaine fruit bowl incident, the mustard jacket, etc. etc. etc. I have decided they should be now the BOGAN Clays, that is if they still want to retain the hyphenated name.

7. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

:silly: BOGAN-CLAY I love it! there ya go! We have a genius on board!!
    Brilliant volunteer.

8. UnfoldingTruth

UnfoldingTruth New Member

The more and more we read on the despicable GBC, the more I would not be surprised if the thought about media deals came up even way before then..before Allison was even dead perhaps? (I half joke- but only half- as I said, nothing would surprise me where he is concerned now)

9. wakeskate

wakeskate Just the facts, ma'am

Just shows me the media are scum. Bargaining with a murderer for the rights to how he "didn't" do it.
    This is why I no longer have my TV tuned in to watch this tabloid trash or bother buying or reading these newspapers.

Same thing happens with Shapelle Corby.
    The media needs to be fined for dealing with criminals to buy their stories.

10. JK673

JK673 New Member

And mtDNA does not identify one person....only people with siblings and same mother.....hence it would be utterly useless

11. JK673

JK673 New Member

Unless you are a cop under pressure to get these statements done we cannot comment. Like I said. NOONE IS PERFECT.

12. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Talked to my old friend today. Sweet hearing how down to earth Gervas and Betty were, and uncomfortable they were around BWANA.

13. Mumma Bear

Mumma Bear New Member

Exactly, it could have narrowed it down to just 3 persons - 2 of which could potentially be excluded with other observations (hair colour, width etc). This was all discussed a while back; there are links in the first batch of posts - interesting stuff!

14. Inspector

Inspector Member

Dear Possum,

Forgive my ignorance, but who are Jervis & Betty? My brain has gone on an unannounced vacation...

15. BreakingNews

BreakingNews Well-Known Member

Nads, if it is any comfort I was a witness once in a case where the accused was given a 12 year sentence. He appealed. The result was he got an extra 2 years out of it. Hahahaha. So hope this happens to GBC.

16. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

I think it's a little harsh to paint all media with the same brush. I'd probably be accurate in saying a lot of the print media journos, especially those in Brisbane, would have had a silent cheer when GBC was pronounced guilty. And they're currently doing a great job of letting the world know all about the true colours of GBC.

Those with the big money are the section of the media who should be ashamed of themselves. Programs such as 60mins have the $$$s to do and say whatever they like and they get away with it. But the thing is, they still attract the viewers...while they're able to do that, they'll just keep on pushing out the programs. Guarantee there'll be a LOT of folks watching TM tonight.

I don't think fines will stop them...laws need to be changed to put an end to doing deals with crims and all their associates.

17. Inspector

Inspector Member

I'm pretty sure MH17 has pushed the B-C case out of tonight's viewing in Victoria, but I could be wrong? It's all so sad and awful... :(

18. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

BIB: Bravo! Hear! Hear!

19. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

BWANA 's 'illustrious' parents. Betty Clay.

20. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Yes the world is focused on the horrific tragedy but there'll still be folks who will tune in to see "the interview".

We have a thread for Malaysian airliner if anyone's interested....

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...7-shot-down-in-Ukraine-298-aboard-7-17-2014-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.