The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite surprised that GBC has turned out to be even more despicable than I had imagined . Really nothing would surprise me anymore . I get the feeling that he's done something like this before and got away with it . And probably enjoyed it too . Maybe it's just all the talk about hunting and thinking about Milat . But I can just see it ..

bbm. Just wanted to say that I love that sentence.

The word 'despicable' is brilliantly apt for GBC and everything he represents.

I'm quite surprised that GBC has turned out to be even more despicable than I had imagined . Really nothing would surprise me anymore . I get the feeling that he's done something like this before and got away with it . And probably enjoyed it too . Maybe it's just all the talk about hunting and thinking about Milat . But I can just see it ..

And I have to say, I have thought the same about all this newly aquired information and the level of dispicability! Lower (or should I say higher)than I even imagined.

I think this one suits him as well. From a report posted on previous page...

NO TRIAL in the past 20 years seems to have captured the attention of the public more than that of Gerard Baden-Clay

......................... the suburban real estate Svengali

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/fi11895912.htm

I usually blame the media for trying to exaggerate a persons character to sensationalise the story ,but in this case they haven't had to try at all ...he has done this all by his 'despicable' self .

NEWS
Judicial system guilty of being too soft on killer Gerard Baden-Clay
RAY HADLEY THE DAILY TELEGRAPH JULY 18, 2014 12:00AM SHARE

1 The jury got it right in the Gerard Baden-Clay trial but while we struggle with our judicial system in NSW there’s something drastically wrong in Queensland when Baden-Clay gets life and is eligible for parole in 15 years for the brutal murder of his wife. He should be in jail for a lot longer than 15 years.

Btw, so happy with myself for working out how to do that without help from my kids. Patting my own back!

Note: @52 - 54 secs. Is that a white iphone GBC has up at his ear? This video is after ABS went missing when the house was declared a crime scene and GBC and girls moved in with his parents.

Yes I think there's a couple of photos around as well with him and his white phone.

Another video from the archives. This one is from the day Allison's body was found.

@1.20....OW on the run from that "unrelenting media"....

And @2.40....Aussie flag is lowered to half mast....now that was despicable also!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INI0gB2p83k

So annoying I know, but can someone please tell me to to bold comments on an ipad?

Looking at the girls at Allison's funeral, at one point, I queried whether he used a hand signal on the youngest child i.e. he had his right hand on her chest and his pointer and middle finger separated and pressing into her chest. Meanwhile she is holding her maternal grandmother's hand.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/11/1226353/189814-allison-baden-clay-039-s-funeral.jpg

I cannot find the pic that I was referring to, but this shows something similar.

MP Bruce Flegg distances himself from Gerard Baden-Clay, saying he had no ‘inkling’ of murderer’s evil

July 19, 2014 12:00AM

GOVERNMENT MP Bruce Flegg has insisted he had no “inkling” of wife-killer Gerard Baden-Clay’s hidden darkness – a man he took to an Eric Idle concert at the height of the farcical Liberal leadership row in 2007.

Dr Flegg, who was called as a witness during Baden-Clay’s trial, said the pair mainly knew each other through the now-convicted murderer’s involvement with the local Chamber of Commerce.

He stopped well short of calling him a friend and said the evil that enabled him to kill his wife was “very well covered up”.

“We certainly had a friendly relationship and I think most people that had dealings with Gerard (did) – obviously there are things that have come out that nobody would have even imagined and it would be quite shocking to anyone who knew him,” he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...f-murderers-evil/story-fnihsrf2-1226994056226

Possum, well done on wanting to be verified. I can't wait for what you may be able to share with us all. Any news on how that's going yet?

I would not want to be verified if it was going to identify me, ever.
Anyone who does, go with care.

So annoying I know, but can someone please tell me to to bold comments on an ipad?

I don't know where you find the brackets if that's what you mean. I'm on a tablet, it has a B button above the reply box. If you can find the brackets, it's this without spaces [B ] at the beginning and [/B ] at the end.

I would not want to be verified if it was going to identify me, ever.
Anyone who does, go with care.

I've been Verified for a long time - since the early days. It has made no difference to my privacy, just enabled me to post certain opinions and info without it being regarded as gossip or speculation. Some people have asked me why am I verified and I usually explain it to them as long as they are asking in good faith - and the reasons are a combination of a few things. But being Verified hasn't involved me compromising my privacy.

I can only hope that gun is not loaded. I get where you're coming from, Isis. I would NEVER pose for a photo with other people like that. He looks like Saddam Hussein IMO.

That photo illustrates part of what I meant in my comments - especially about THAT family. Not just posing like that for a photo, but holding a rifle in one hand and a baby in the other - I mean honestly, I'm a big believer in symbolism and these people are just from another world, another set of values that I deplore for the most part. This is 'normal' for them. Another thing to add, I believe that in one of NBC's bios her referred to himself as a number of things, one of them being 'conservationist' and the other being 'marriage counsellor'. Apparently in their world it is quite compatible to be a ranger and a a big game hunter and to also consider yourself a conservationist. Pretty mixed up values IMO, and very arrogant.

I don't know where you find the brackets if that's what you mean. I'm on a tablet, it has a B button above the reply box. If you can find the brackets, it's this without spaces [B ] at the beginning and [/B ] at the end.

I sent 4xA some instructions via PM. I CONFUSED MYSELF!! I hope we see her again. Sorry in advance :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23