The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the bird we're all flipping GBC? Lol

Yep! I'm finding my middle finger on the right hand keeps straightening in a cramping effect.
Doc, Isis what is this phenomenon?
PS it only happens when I hear all the BS from the BC's.

LOL

I chose 'reply with quote', then chose 'B' in tool bar above before typing LOL.

To bold 'others text' do double click at start of word/s choice then drag your finger on blue 'dot' furthest to the right to end of your final word choice : see 'define' - tap and hit the 'B'..

I'm not sure this is what you wanted, but I feel I've been somehow transported in going through this.

I'm on a mini iPad and apologise if all of the above is of absolutely no help to you whatsoever....

I sent 4xA some instructions via PM. I CONFUSED MYSELF!! I hope we see her again. Sorry in advance :thinking:

Is it possible GBC or NBC did pay for someone else to 'assist' ?

'60 Minutes' isn't what initiated the question.

Sorry, if this has been covered on a different thread or earlier posts.

Hmmm. I don't think so, simply for the reason that they'd have done a better job of cleaning up. Anything is possible though!

Is it possible GBC or NBC did pay for someone else to 'assist' ?

'60 Minutes' isn't what initiated the question.

Sorry, if this has been covered on a different thread or earlier posts.

Australian TV has an appetite for violent crime stories and poor moral judgement, writes Annette Sharp
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...994082218?nk=b1a9cf6ca2e76b0571861dde1c3846ae

QUOTE:
Many times this year, our networks have handed over large sums of money in the interests of winning television ratings to people associated with convicted criminals — a process that transforms domestic violence into cold hard cash for both television magnates and shareholders and either someone who has had an intimate relationship with the criminal or an anonymous agent.
In the cases of both Simon Gittany and Gerard Baden-Clay, large payouts — said to be worth six figures — have gone to the lovers of men who have killed women.

The jigsaw bits that convicted Baden-Clay
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...993703649?nk=b1a9cf6ca2e76b0571861dde1c3846ae

QUOTE from the ARTICLE:
NOT one soul saw Gerard Baden-Clay murder his wife Allison.
No witnesses stepped forward to reveal hazy late night memories of a man lugging a heavy object, or spied a disturbing roadside struggle. No-one relayed to authorities the trite Hollywood-esque scene of a body pulled from a car boot.
There were no terrified screams heard by anxious neighbours, or muffled attempts of such, or a fiery argument that rang out across suburbia the night she vanished.
There were no signs of mistreatment. There was no admission of guilt. There was no mumbled confession secretly recorded on Police devices. No murder weapon. No obvious wounds on the body. No official cause of death.

Nothing.

Article lists the circumstantial evidence given at the Trial.

How CourierMail.com.au readers responded on social media to news Gerard Baden-Clay had been found guilty of killing wife Allison
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226992033270

QUOTE from the ARTICLE:
When news of the guilty verdict was shared on our Facebook page, Queenslanders were finally able to talk about the high-profile case.
Almost 1000 of you left a comment on the post, which was seen by more than 900,000 people and shared over 1300 times.

Yes, I have mentioned in a few of my posts that there will be more charges to come, there are too many things which involve members of his family, and more than one person gave him access to mobile phones and covered for him, Fleggs secretary got in the Shyte for giving him a mobile, but his father was doing it as well, ans his father knew about his affair with TM, his father probably slumped in his chair and was visibly struggling to breathe because he probably thought " ****, Im next" there is more to come out of this whole mess and the cops are going to pursue it as far as they possibly can , you can bank on that, they will not take lightly the stupid smart arse things his parents did while they were waist deep in crap looking for Allison...Having a fruit bowl shoved in your face by a smartarse fat ugle old bag is not going to far well with them, they will go after them for what ever they can, be it, fraud, bad taxes, aiding and perverting justice, being grubs, having a shyte family, they will find something, I know it in my bones

Fruit bowl? first time I've heard of this are you joking..

Australian TV has an appetite for violent crime stories and poor moral judgement, writes Annette Sharp
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...994082218?nk=b1a9cf6ca2e76b0571861dde1c3846ae

QUOTE:
Many times this year, our networks have handed over large sums of money in the interests of winning television ratings to people associated with convicted criminals — a process that transforms domestic violence into cold hard cash for both television magnates and shareholders and either someone who has had an intimate relationship with the criminal or an anonymous agent.
In the cases of both Simon Gittany and Gerard Baden-Clay, large payouts — said to be worth six figures — have gone to the lovers of men who have killed women.

You're right! OMG it's the girlfriends that are getting the big paycheques after the murders.
What's going on!

What are the hand signals again? Like, what type? How are they discreet?

I find this discussion a bit silly. My sister often uses sign language to communicate with her children when they are getting out of line where they need to be quiet or just simply if she needs to remind them of something. WHY?? Because she can. The child knows sign language because she had a speech issue as a little one and so the whole family knew signs. It is actually a quite respectful way to communicate because it doesn't involve embarrassing the child by TELLING them aloud to behave.

I find this discussion a bit silly. My sister often uses sign language to communicate with her children when they are getting out of line where they need to be quiet or just simply if she needs to remind them of something. WHY?? Because she can. The child knows sign language because she had a speech issue as a little one and so the whole family knew signs. It is actually a quite respectful way to communicate because it doesn't involve embarrassing the child by TELLING them aloud to behave.

Ali have you read Philip B's statement for context?

MP Bruce Flegg distances himself from Gerard Baden-Clay, saying he had no ‘inkling’ of murderer’s evil

July 19, 2014 12:00AM

GOVERNMENT MP Bruce Flegg has insisted he had no “inkling” of wife-killer Gerard Baden-Clay’s hidden darkness – a man he took to an Eric Idle concert at the height of the farcical Liberal leadership row in 2007.

Dr Flegg, who was called as a witness during Baden-Clay’s trial, said the pair mainly knew each other through the now-convicted murderer’s involvement with the local Chamber of Commerce.

He stopped well short of calling him a friend and said the evil that enabled him to kill his wife was “very well covered up”.

“We certainly had a friendly relationship and I think most people that had dealings with Gerard (did) – obviously there are things that have come out that nobody would have even imagined and it would be quite shocking to anyone who knew him,” he said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...f-murderers-evil/story-fnihsrf2-1226994056226

A quote from the same article...

“We did once go to a show together,” he said, later recalling that it was Idle’s 2007 show, the comic oratorio Not the Messiah (He’s a Very Naughty Boy).

That's a very appropriate choice of show to attend.

You're right! OMG it's the girlfriends that are getting the big paycheques after the murders.
What's going on!

Yep. The ONLY thing I can see that saves the 60 minutes payout to TMcH are her son's.
Poor boys. She doesn't deserve a cent, IMO but they do.

A bit of security.

I wish the whole of Australia would turn channel 9 off but I realise that's not going to happen.

:facepalm:

I completely agree with you Makara. I refuse to get worked up about the appeal - it is BS and is being done as a matter of course, but Justice Byrne is the best of the best and I will eat my proverbial hat if any appeal judges found that he erred in giving directions to the jury. With respect to the appeal point about the scratch evidence and experts, I see that a similar ground was relied on in Sica's appeal in relation to expert evidence, and they were sent packing.

I remain thrilled that GBC has been found guilty and is where he belongs and will be there for a very long time :)

Makara and Thinking, fully concur, GBC does not want to take his medicine, does he?

Yep Possum, Ali should really read PBs statement......GBC was Nasty:notgood:

The pillar of the community, best person you'd wish to meet blah blah blah.
I've met this type first hand. Outside the house, wonderful facade but behind closed doors a total violent mongrel to all who would cover for him.

I'm wondering if the Channel 9 special is even going to go ahead with the crash in the Ukraine .. they should have aired it the night after the verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member