The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original question I asked about the gestures was not to mock it (or anyone who uses them in their parenting or otherwise), it was out of genuine curiosity.

The original question I asked about the gestures was not to mock it (or anyone who uses them in their parenting or otherwise), it was out of genuine curiosity.

Never thought you were mocking Sleuthis, for all intents and purposes it just shows that GBC is an idiot in the way he treated everyone. This man lived in the "Gerard Bubble" and I expect he will continue to do so.

Is it just me or does anyone think that perhaps 60 Minutes are rethinking and scrambling to re-schedule the TM interview? The Malaysian Airlines crash is actual news, something that should be given airtime. A thousand times more important and interesting than a dirty affair! I hope that channel 9 has their priorities in check.

One thing that has really bugged me about the police statements is the consistently poor grammar and spelling - it's truly appalling! Reading them after the bail hearing didn't exactly fill me with confidence in the investigation, I'd have to admit.

Has anyone ever made a police statement? I'm interested to know if they are typed up by the person making the statement, the police officer or by admin staff? If I ever had to make a statement I'd probably annoy the officers by correcting all the typos before agreeing to sign anything!

Is it just me or does anyone think that perhaps 60 Minutes are rethinking and scrambling to re-schedule the TM interview? The Malaysian Airlines crash is actual news, something that should be given airtime. A thousand times more important and interesting than a dirty affair! I hope that channel 9 has their priorities in check.

Not likely. Unfortunately I just saw a 60
Minutes ad before promoting the show. One good thing is that it isn't one sided - Allison's friends and supporters get a say too. I doubt they got the $$$ that TM did . . .

Minutes ad before promoting the show. One good thing is that it isn't one sided - Allison's friends and supporters get a say too. I doubt they got the $$$ that TM did . . .

I can't watch it :( We don't have normal TV here

Well that's good to know, I thought Allisons side only had a say on the channel 7 show. Although they promoted that it was only part of the show.

Channel 9.....priorities.....in check?.....I'm confused now:thinking:

KJ, you are welcome to mine, I'll shuffle the boys and husband upstairs!

Well that's good to know, I thought Allisons side only had a say on the channel 7 show. Although they promoted that it was only part of the show.

On the channel7 promo the kayakers show the spot where they found Allison.

Are you living in the outback KJ? :) The interview will be on the 60 minutes website a day or so after airing.

Lol no. We never got a dish put up an we have TV through our cable internet.

Yes - some of Allison's friends are on the show saying pretty much that they never liked him. I'm pleased it's not all about TM. I believe that "Sunday" on channel 7 will also have a similar show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken