The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wakeskate, think of it as reaching the masses to show DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS UNACCEPTABLE and therein lies a small victory.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for real journalism. Tell us the "real" stories but stop paying criminals for the rating.

If any of these media outlets had any dignity, they would be donating some of this bribe money to a trust for the children.
Nobody deserves to profit from the loss of a person mother or daughter, not TM, not GBC and not the media.

Very interesting that the police think GBC chose that spot in the hope she would be washed away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad I'm not the only one to say he strikes me as gay!

Me too!! I felt a bit weird about even thinking it....but it seemed almost overt to me. If I met him in a bar, I'd never pick him as straight. Or attractive :lol:

This must be so hard for her friends who are talking.

I have to say one thing...it is clear that even TM thinks he smothered and killed her.

Blessings to Allison. She deserved so much better.

That re-enactment of Allison being murdered is really confronting and makes it real to me.

Me too!! I felt a bit weird about even thinking it....but it seemed almost overt to me. If I met him in a bar, I'd never pick him as straight. Or attractive :lol:

A closet gay...being homophobic as his superficial facade

Don't get me wrong. I am all for real journalism. Tell us the "real" stories but stop paying criminals for the rating.

If any of these media outlets had any dignity, they would be donating some of this bribe money to a trust for the children.
Nobody deserves to profit from the loss of a person mother or daughter, not TM, not GBC and not the media.
I have to agree, much of the Australian media has become a joke. Important world news often plays second fiddle to celebrity gossip and cut/paste stories from other news sites, blogs etc. It really gets me annoyed. I also hate their terrible spelling and grammar errors in basically every story... News.com.au is really bad... It's like they don't even proof read before they publish their stories.

Like wise! He does come across as gay. How could a female find him attractive in any way. He is the kind of guy that would give me the creeps if he worked in my office.

Allison found him attractive.

So the Inspector is now saying 'yes' to premeditation. All of this has been bottled up due to subjudice, which is why it is so full on I think. Overacting by the role player bit actors. Sheesh.

To be fair to those women you are looking at him now with the knowledge of what he did. No he would never have been a Clark Gable but fairly ordinary looking I think - if you don't think about what he did.

Exactly.

GBC probably has some warped ideas about healthy relationships, especially sexual relationships. I mean, look at the way his parents kissed for the media - what were they like in front of him?

I'm not making excuses at all and I have no sympathy, just trying to explain why he might ping the radar of some people with regards to societal norms and sexual expectations.

The thing that sticks out to me the most is the way he speaks out of the side of his mouth. It strikes me as being deceptive.

Exactly.

GBC probably has some warped ideas about healthy relationships, especially sexual relationships. I mean, look at the way his parents kissed for the media - what were they like in front of him?

I'm not making excuses at all and I have no sympathy, just trying to explain why he might ping the radar if some people with regards to societal norms and sexual expectations.
Let's put it this way - I think Jeff Dahmer was attractive. Gerard is not... To me. Ted Bundy was attractive. Gerard is not. To me :)

Go Super Int Mark Ainsworth...'I wouldn't trust Baden-Clay to take my dog for a walk'..... Quote of the month

IMO TM has not had Botox as I think I remember was suggested. Her forehead is wrinkling too much. I think her changed appearance is due to weight gain.

Inspector Mark Ainscough- " I wouldn't trust Gerard Baden Clay to take my dog for a walk"- what awesome Policemen - they knew from day 1! Brilliant work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998