The aftermath of the verdict *MERGED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks nice in that photo. It must have been what he wanted at that time. He looked happy. But the speeches sound weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else watching 60 minutes and puke at the photo of Gerard's employees holding him up as he lay in their hands?

With Allison far in the background!

Mummy and daddy in your wedding speech ??

A closet gay...being homophobic as his superficial facade

Might also explain his tendency to laugh at her underwear and tell her she smelled. If he was a closet gay he might feel considerable distaste/ ambivalence/ difficulty knowing how to relate to the naked or semi-naked female form and all the associated feels, sights and smells.

Mummy and daddy in your wedding speech ??

Sorry to ask - but the whole no TV thing is happening here!! - what is that reference to? :seeya:

I don't believe he would have thought he was abusive. In my experience men don't believe they are abusive unless they are laying into you regularly.

Might also explain his tendency to laugh at her underwear and tell her he smelled. If he was a closet gay he might feel considerable distaste/ ambivalence/ difficulty knowing how to relate to the naked or semi-naked female form and all the associated feels, sights and smells.

Great point!!

Sorry to ask - but the whole no TV thing is happening here!! - what is that reference to? :seeya:

Apparently his wedding speech was long winded and all about mummy and daddy for ages before he got to Allison.

Apparently his wedding speech was long winded and all about mummy and daddy for ages before he got to Allison.

Ah - that figures!!

Thank you!!:loveyou:

Apparently his wedding speech was AN HOUR AND A HALF LONG!

This letter is so emotionally painful.

This letter is so emotionally painful.

I know - it's SO deeply personal to Allison that I felt bad reading it. I stopped actually, because of that.

Part of what's repulsive - for me - is his complete lack of authenticity.

His manner and expressions seem plastic, acted, contrived.

I suspect he has no real Self.

Something went really wrong somewhere :facepalm:

That is why I was so fascinated to hear a description of them at home in the valley with BWANA's grandparents present, the famous Betty Clay, Nigel's mother was completely salt-of-the-earth, perhaps to Nigel's disdain.

I am so happy my wifi is back up. On a personal note I am thankful to channel nine for excellent subtitling. Even I could see that Toni was umming alot. She did a lot of gaping with her mouth and it made me feel sick about coffee shop parking lots.

I suspect Gerard's famous grandma would have so appreciated a girl/woman like Allison.

Channel 7 is worth watching If you can online. Her cousin and aunt talking a lot.

How telling that her friends on channel 9 AND her rellys on channel 7 ALL immediately thought he had done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member