The Aisenbergs & Similarities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads on websleuths come up on internet searches, so it makes no difference if it is on page one or nine.

the affidivit mentions that the previous court order had told him to remove all comments he had made on the internet or do his best to. I am sure i read it on his own website too.

I seem to remember in the aisenberg case that the wire taps proved to be very controversial, because the transcripts were very damning and had them more or less admitting it, but when the judge ordered for the actual tapes to be played they were impossible to hear or make out and the judge said the transcript did not represent what was actually said. i cannot remember where I saw this though, so I could be thinking of another case.

I remember the mccanns along with the dowlers wrote to the PM to as them not to stop no win no fee legal fee arrangements, so I was not sure if carter ruck operated like this for them.

BBM. So I am wondering what sort of searches you are doing? You joined this month and have seemingly been dragging up the past threads to provoke arguments. In some circles that would be called trolling

I am not searching for thes epartciular threads. I just noticed when I was doing a search for a link to put up here, many of the results were for websleuths threads. The reason I looked at the older threads was simply because I did not check the dates.

I am not searching for thes epartciular threads. I just noticed when I was doing a search for a link to put up here, many of the results were for websleuths threads. The reason I looked at the older threads was simply because I did not check the dates.

Just leave it be.
It's not ur issue or my issue.
It's Bennett's issue between him and the law firm.
I'm not a Bennett fan either but I'm not trudging up old threads asking if this is the Bennett that was ordered by the law firm etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member