The Alarm/Security System

How in the world could you see that NIN? Great job, but honestly I still can't see it even with the giant circles telling me where they are. They're like little specs or shadows. (Do I need to adjust my screen? LOL)
*If they are there for watching who comes/goes, why can't he see the news vans?*
Perhaps the interrogation with LE shook him up enough to want these cameras installed? Or was it playing along with "theirs a killer on the loose in the neighborhood". Maybe the girls were frightened of every little noise and he was obliging them? IDK it's just a weird time to install them.

Damn---I stand corrected! NO CAMERAS and Crime Scene tape is up! Great work, NIN !!! I went back yesterday trying to find pictures of the house from 6/29 into 7/1-7/3 with no luck. I had really thought I'd seen cameras on the house but wanted to see pictures for myself from that time. We all discussed so much info back then---it was 'fast & furious'. Then I remembered camera discussion was a little after those first days---that started up when MS & other fam members were checking cameras & the system after the funeral.

OMG I've eaten sooooo much chocolate lately----stress!

I've been re-reading thru the Bolin thread and came upon this quote by Kitty Lifka. It seems that MS was talking out of both sides of his mouth (surprise) shortly after TS's murder, telling Kitty's son one story about the reason for the house alarm being turned off while MS's mother maintains MS told her to leave it off. Nice son.

"She (Kitty) described a conversation her son had with Mark Sievers via email about Teresa's death."

"I know Todd said to Mark, 'For God sakes Mark, did you not have a security system?'" said Lifka."

"Lifka says Mark Sievers expressed concern that his mother, who was checking on the home while the Sievers family vacationed in Connecticut, had somehow disarmed the system."

"He said to Todd, 'I am so concerned that maybe she didn't put that alarm back on,'" said Lifka."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123...w-light-on-homes-security-system#.VmwWako76rW

I've been re-reading thru the Bolin thread and came upon this quote by Kitty Lifka. It seems that MS was talking out of both sides of his mouth (surprise) shortly after TS's murder, telling Kitty's son one story about the reason for the house alarm being turned off while MS's mother maintains MS told her to leave it off. Nice son.

"She (Kitty) described a conversation her son had with Mark Sievers via email about Teresa's death."

"I know Todd said to Mark, 'For God sakes Mark, did you not have a security system?'" said Lifka."

"Lifka says Mark Sievers expressed concern that his mother, who was checking on the home while the Sievers family vacationed in Connecticut, had somehow disarmed the system."

"He said to Todd, 'I am so concerned that maybe she didn't put that alarm back on,'" said Lifka."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123...w-light-on-homes-security-system#.VmwWako76rW

Sure, throw your Mom under the bus while you are at it, too.

No doubt. He was gaslighting his mom. That woman was interrogated at least 3 times regarding her activity setting & disabling the security system. At least the last time was several days after Mark had quit cooperating with LE.

But what is far more important re: the portion I bolded in red from Blondie's post. That is a blatant, direct contradiction to what he told others. In the Investigative Report Mark is cited a few times saying when his mother told him she was having trouble setting the alarm to leave, he told her "Don't worry about it. Leave it unarmed. Teresa will be home later this evening."

{promise to find a Bates# reference later when I have time to search)

So, why would he be "worried his mother forgot to set the alarm" if he knew he told her to leave it unarmed? He was simply playing to his audience,Todd, imo. An inconsistency like that is extremely damning. I hope LE has been able to secure proof of that inconsistency.

GIANT THANKS!!!

LCSO and ultimately the prosector's best evidence against MS?
a story that he told that never made any sense

no worries about lack of "direct evidence" tying MS to the vicious murder of Teresa Sievers - SMS has it under control and he knows what he is doing
jmo

That is exactly what I've been thinking as well! No one is sacred to MS! He tried to set up his own mother! If his plan had actually worked, can you imagine the guilt this poor woman would have felt--- thinking "If only...?" He is evil personified.

ETA- I failed to read the entire thread before I posted. MS did tell her not to worry about resetting the alarm. Regardless, he put her in a horrible position. God, I hope this man is arrested soon!

sorry to quote my own post but I just happened to notice something I didn't catch the first time around.....Kitty says that MS made that statement via EMAIL (!) - if so there should be no problem locating it.

MS is such a d-bag!

No doubt. He was gaslighting his mom. That woman was interrogated at least 3 times regarding her activity setting & disabling the security system. At least the last time was several days after Mark had quit cooperating with LE.

But what is far more important re: the portion I bolded in red from Blondie's post. That is a blatant, direct contradiction to what he told others. In the Investigative Report Mark is cited a few times saying when his mother told him she was having trouble setting the alarm to leave, he told her "Don't worry about it. Leave it unarmed. Teresa will be home later this evening."

{promise to find a Bates# reference later when I have time to search)

So, why would he be "worried his mother forgot to set the alarm" if he knew he told her to leave it unarmed? He was simply playing to his audience,Todd, imo. An inconsistency like that is extremely damning. I hope LE has been able to secure proof of that inconsistency.

Bates#280

Bonnie Sievers stated when the alarm would not set she called her son Mark Sievers in New York to advise him of the issue. Bonnie told detectives that Mark Sievers told her to leave the alarm deactivated as his wife, Teresa Sievers, would be arriving home later on in the evening.

GIANT THANKS!!!

LCSO and ultimately the prosector's best evidence against MS?
a story that he told that never made any sense

no worries about lack of "direct evidence" tying MS to the vicious murder of Teresa Sievers - SMS has it under control and he knows what he is doing
jmo
Often what convicts a person is the "totalitary of the evidence". One piece at a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So, according to both documents, there was one code for the garage door and another for the home. Mark gave the doctor the garage door code because the house one was deactivated (but how would Mark have known that Teresa didn't activate it before bed? Why didn't he give him both codes? Hmmmm).

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8c2wwajhOX1c0b00/view

There it is! This!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. I think it is pretty incriminating, myself.

Let's just think like a truly concerned spouse for a minute. You receive a text stating your spouse's plane has landed, heading home, picking up something to eat. The next morning, you get a call from your family business employee(s) for whom your spouse is the main provider stating she is late and it is REALLY not like her to be late. So, you try to call. Can't an answer to a text or a call. You are thousands of miles away with your two children. So, try one more thing - track the phone and see if it made it home. It did. Now you are majorly concerned. First thought is maybe an accident at home, slip and fall in the shower? Heart attack? I don't know about anyone else, but health concerns would be first on my list - not some random crime. So, yeah, makes sense - call a doctor friend. BUT, let's not give him all of the codes to gain entry into the home, just one. You don't call 911 to meet him there or ask an officer to swing by to (1) protect the doctor friend from any untoward responses by neighbors, etc. and (2) to have EMS there just in case there is a problem?

MS covered his tracks with the text and tracking of the phone and even calling a physician friend to check on her, but he missed this one tiny detail IMHO.

So, according to both documents, there was one code for the garage door and another for the home. Mark gave the doctor the garage door code because the house one was deactivated (but how would Mark have known that Teresa didn't activate it before bed? Why didn't he give him both codes? Hmmmm).

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.html

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8c2wwajhOX1c0b00/view

Let's just think like a truly concerned spouse for a minute. You receive a text stating your spouse's plane has landed, heading home, picking up something to eat. The next morning, you get a call from your family business employee(s) for whom your spouse is the main provider stating she is late and it is REALLY not like her to be late. So, you try to call. Can't an answer to a text or a call. You are thousands of miles away with your two children. So, try one more thing - track the phone and see if it made it home. It did. Now you are majorly concerned. First thought is maybe an accident at home, slip and fall in the shower? Heart attack? I don't know about anyone else, but health concerns would be first on my list - not some random crime. So, yeah, makes sense - call a doctor friend. BUT, let's not give him all of the codes to gain entry into the home, just one. You don't call 911 to meet him there or ask an officer to swing by to (1) protect the doctor friend from any untoward responses by neighbors, etc. and (2) to have EMS there just in case there is a problem?

MS covered his tracks with the text and tracking of the phone and even calling a physician friend to check on her, but he missed this one tiny detail IMHO.

Wow! You are good! Excellent posts. Thank you for sharing this info as it seems to bring it all home.

So, according to both documents, there was one code for the garage door and another for the home. Mark gave the doctor the garage door code because the house one was deactivated (but how would Mark have known that Teresa didn't activate it before bed? Why didn't he give him both codes? Hmmmm).https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.htmlhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8c2wwajhOX1c0b00/view
SurfieTX could MS have checked the house code remotely to know whether or not it was activated? I'm a bit behind as far ascatching up & reading the docs so this may have been addressed already

Strangely, with TS only being late for app. 30 minutes, why didn't MS anticipate, she had forgotten the phone at the house and her car broke down on the way to the office? He did NOT call back the office to find out, if she had perhaps arrived in the meantime or called in. In the end, she was only late for 1 patient at that time, assuming she provided about 45 minutes of her time per patient and visit.
<modsnip>

-Nin

IMHO, he would have remotely set it the morning when his mom said she was having problems. He didn't.

IMHO, he would have remotely set it the morning when his mom said she was having problems. He didn't.
IIRC: She called MS about it and he told her not to reset because TS would coming home that night.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆