The Alarm

Surveillance caught RC outside during the time period after the alarm went off so he couldn't have moved the body during that time, unless an accomplice moved it. However, LE has stated there will be no additional arrests (time will tell).

If it was premeditated (and I think it was), then he had the time to move the body. The constant card swipes I think were the result of hasty cleanup. And how could anyone else even get into this building if not through the the usual entry points all of which having security cameras, right? If someone else was involved, I'm sure they would know by now.

If it was premeditated (and I think it was), then he had the time to move the body. The constant card swipes I think were the result of hasty cleanup. And how could anyone else even get into this building if not through the the usual entry points all of which having security cameras, right? If someone else was involved, I'm sure they would know by now.

Many people have been wrongly convicted, and perhaps even were executed on death row, only later to have been found to be innocent.

The problem I have right now is that the case has taken way too long to go to trial. I don't know if this is unusual in a murder case in CT. We can't say for sure Raymond Clark is guilty, but my point is that if he is found innocent, then the trail for the real killer is a year old.

I've mentioned many times the difficulties I find in Clark being the culprit or the only culprit. Since there is no video recording of him murdering or moving a body around, we have to depend on whether he had the physical ability to do all of that within the time frame they've given. They've alleged that he committed a heinous crime, hid the body, changed his blood covered clothing, and no one saw a thing. And not to mention, he stayed until the end of his shift, rather than leaving suddenly earlier than normal.

I want the trial to commence soon so we can find out for sure.

With Raymond Clark's plea of guilty, this tragic case reaches its penultimate phase.

One only hopes that he shows remorse for this brutal killing of such a gentle, talented woman.

P.S. I think that the negotiations for a plea deal have been proceeding even longer than previous dropped hints by Clark's lawyers suggest. I also thought that it was significant that his girlfriend and father voiced support of him, but did not declare their faith in his innocence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back