The Annie Muss posts

If he doesn't like the attention now, it's because it's not turning out in reality as he fantasized it would be--he's not getting admiration for eluding arrest, he's not even being believed by a large number of people and the media as well--

I think when he finally acts on a fantasy and then reality disappoints him, he could turn very angry.

Good reminder Bloodshoteyes about personal information and being careful.

Has anyone taken time to re-read all of the "Patricia Letters?" I have not gotten through all of the letters again yet, but I am working on them. What I have seen so far is incredible!

The wording, the style, the going on and on, it all matches, in my opinion, the emails Karr sent to Tracey!!

Now, what this means, I do not know. Perhaps Karr has been trying to get the attention of anyone and everyone involved in investigating/reporting/talking about the JBR case for a number of years. Perhaps Tracey was just his latest target.

http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia1999phenomenon.htm
(A Candy Rose Link)

All of these letters, including the emails to Tracey that we have seen, were written by the same person, imo.

What this means to me is that Karr may be nothing more than delusional. Very scary...

Shelayne said:
I am wondering if he was possibly "Patricia" in the "Patricia Letters". I just read them all yesterday. ( I know--:loser: ) They seem to have HIS style. I started to wonder if he wants to BE Patsy Ramsey and "close" to her murderer at the same time. The glowing way that this Patricia talked about the love that the "mysterious man" had for her daughter, and how "she" described him as being charismatic, smart, and very engaging with children struck me as words of a pedophile glorifying child adoration. I doubt that Patsy Ramsey would share his feelings. But this Patricia really empathized with him. They were almost soulmates in their love for JonBenet, which "she" sometimes had to add, " a little frightening, too." as almost an afterthought. "Oh, but you should hear how this man speaks of my daughter in poetic terms. He loves her so much, even more in death." As if this is heartbreakingly beautiful. Can't you just hear Karr all over that now that you've seen some of his ramblings? I certainly can.

It could be that Karr was all over the net, posing as different characters, so he could be the center of attention in the case. Look at how much he engaged some of the participants in forums already. It is not inconceivable that this was him. He was and still is obsessed with this case.

I think he could have been both Annie Muss and Patricia.

I agree with you...I think he could have been all of these characters and more possibly..

Read this "Message From the Grave"

"...I loved JonBenet. I think of her everyday. I go to her; now in her grave. Oh yes, she has risen and is an angel with Beth, but I feel her everloving presence at her grave. Did I tell you that I feel her spririt has followed me from her grave? It lasts for a few days. She does things to let me know she is close. If only I could have comforted her in her final hour. Then, there are those who firmly believe that I was there with her. Oh God, if only I could turn back time; my baby would be with me now..."

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9337/gravemessage.html

Uh-huh

Here is some more...

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/10-30-1999-04-42-35-FriendToCheesyMMan.txt :eek:

"...I know this man very well. I know him because he has opened his
soul to me. I know what he is capable of. I know what he is not
capable of. He is a man of means. If, for a second, he thought I
was speaking of him in such a manner, he could easily escape to
another part of the world where he would adjust quite nicely. I
don't think he is playing games with me. He is very honest with
me. He's emotional and very much in love with JonBenet, even in
death. The purpose he gives me for communicating with me is that
I am the mother of his little princess. He says he is spiritually
connected to me through JonBenet..."

And, what do you make of this???:

"...That is when I attained the AXD address. Do you know what AXD stands for?..."

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/10-31-1999-03-37-53FriendToCheesyExplainAddy.txt

Geez..this is like a goldmine of what I believe is Karr's writing!!

Ok, one more, then I will let y'all read them on your own, lol...

"...This killer cannot, nor will he be, apprehended. He must be led to a confession. He must voluntarily come forth. If the press and the police would proceed with that fact in mind, and therefore, use approaches that lead to that end; this would progress at a much faster pace. My statement would have been a means to that end..."

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/10-06-1999-07-05-00-FriendToCheesyCOAcct.txt

This is John Karr's writing!!!! I am sure of it!!!

Am I wrong??? I must be losing it, lol...

If I am not, then, um, should the authorities know about this...? Surely, they must have connected these letters to Karr by now too...right??? I mean, come on...they are identical to the few emails snippets we have seen from Tracey.

:)crazy:wolfchick trying to keep her head from exploding and to keep her husband from breaking out the bottle of Xanax as she loses her fragile grip on reality :crazy: )

Does everyone see it, or just me??? lol :crazy:

WolfmarsGirl said:
Ok, one more, then I will let y'all read them on your own, lol...

"...This killer cannot, nor will he be, apprehended. He must be led to a confession. He must voluntarily come forth. If the press and the police would proceed with that fact in mind, and therefore, use approaches that lead to that end; this would progress at a much faster pace. My statement would have been a means to that end..."

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/10-06-1999-07-05-00-FriendToCheesyCOAcct.txt

This is John Karr's writing!!!! I am sure of it!!!

Am I wrong??? I must be losing it, lol...

If I am not, then, um, should the authorities know about this...? Surely, they must have connected these letters to Karr by now too...right??? I mean, come on...they are identical to the few emails snippets we have seen from Tracey.

:)crazy:wolfchick trying to keep her head from exploding and to keep her husband from breaking out the bottle of Xanax as she loses her fragile grip on reality :crazy: )

Does everyone see it, or just me??? lol :crazy:

Who are Mary, Carol and Patti? Do we know or is this just something made up?

Nehemiah said:
Who are Mary, Carol and Patti? Do we know or is this just something made up?

This is all part of the ramblings in the "Patricia Letters." I believe "Carol" is a reporter. I am not sure who the others are. I am jumping around reading the letters in no particular order...

Here is something else. Here, "Patricia" refers to Marc Klaas:

"...Marc Klaas posted to a forum once that was
sensationalizing his daughter's death. I found that unique. I am
not "pushing" to do anything but talk about JonBenet and the
tremendous grief I feel right now..."

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/04-30-1999-03-48-37-FriendtoCheesyForum.txt

Ok, what the heck is going on here??? Anyone??? Could someone post a link to the Tracey emails from Karr? Thanks bunches:)

I'm with you, Wolfmars Girl, I have BEEN with you. I have thought this since I read the letters.

IT IS HIM!

It sounds just like him. In fact, I was picturing his face as I was reading them. He is glamourizing the mystery man, who I believe he is trying to point to himself!

He wants people to believe that this is really Patsy Ramsey knowing this mystery man--WHO IS JOHN KARR, himself. This was back in 1999, so we can guess that this obsession began very early. And he paints a loving, sympathetic, yet dangerous portrait of this maybe-killer. It is beyond bizarre. Outside of knowing John Karr, these letters had to be thought of as some elaborate hoax or joke. What if they aren't meant to be a hoax? What if this WAS John Karr and he WANTS them to point to him.

I know that a lot of people were convinced it was Jameson/Susan Bennett, but she claims it wasn't her. Well, maybe it wasn't. Maybe it WAS John Karr. Maybe he wanted this "recorded" so that when he finally decided to step out of the shadows, as Patsy's "mystery man" there would be a bank of letters. People would say, "Oh my gosh! That WAS Patsy Ramsey, and she DID know the killer. She WAS corresponding with him!" Also remember that he THOUGHT he WAS writing to Patsy the last few months of her life. He was setting up the final stages of revealing himself as "mystery man". Could that be true? I am rambling, but I see a puzzle being slowly put together.

Could he have been setting up this elaborate plan to be the murderer--even if he was nowhere near Boulder that fateful night? Does he believe he was?

I don't think I am doing a very job explaining what I mean right now, and for that I apologize.

I just think that there is something there. One of our very own WS members was one of the people corresponding with Patricia or Friend. These letters are real. And I think the author very well could be John Karr

I am telling everybody that is interested to take a look-see at those letters and decide for themselves.

Classic John Karr sentence! BINGO!

WolfmarsGirl said:
This is all part of the ramblings in the "Patricia Letters." I believe "Carol" is a reporter. I am not sure who the others are. I am jumping around reading the letters in no particular order...

Here is something else. Here, "Patricia" refers to Marc Klaas:

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/04-30-1999-03-48-37-FriendtoCheesyForum.txt

Ok, what the heck is going on here??? Anyone??? Could someone post a link to the Tracey emails from Karr? Thanks bunches:)
It's late and I my brain can't absorb all of this tonight but wanted to thank you for posting this, I've never read that before. Lots to contemplate

WolfmarsGirl said:
Here is some more...

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/10-30-1999-04-42-35-FriendToCheesyMMan.txt :eek:

"...I know this man very well. I know him because he has opened his
soul to me. I know what he is capable of. I know what he is not
capable of. He is a man of means. If, for a second, he thought I
was speaking of him in such a manner, he could easily escape to
another part of the world where he would adjust quite nicely. I
don't think he is playing games with me. He is very honest with
me. He's emotional and very much in love with JonBenet, even in
death. The purpose he gives me for communicating with me is that
I am the mother of his little princess. He says he is spiritually
connected to me through JonBenet..."

And, what do you make of this???:

"...That is when I attained the AXD address. Do you know what AXD stands for?..."

http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/10-31-1999-03-37-53FriendToCheesyExplainAddy.txt

Geez..this is like a goldmine of what I believe is Karr's writing!!

AXD has the letters of Daxis.

The "other part of the world" is Thailand and other countries where expatriate Americans with negative backgrounds diisappear.

The "I am the mother of his little princess" is very striking.

If this is not Karr, then we should all be more upset that there are MORE freaks out there.

What a depressing thought.

sntemp said:
I think Annie Muse is/was Wendy Hutchins.
There is another thread about Wendy Hutchins in it. Maybe they can be put together.

WolfmarsGirl said:

Carol is Carol McKinley who is a local reporter and is also on FOX news as their go-to gal for matters in CO. That becomes clear in the letters.

Apparently Carol was corresponding with "Patricia" for a while, but became disenchanted when Patricia wouldn't meet with her or otherwise prove that she was actually Patsy Ramsey. This "Patricia" laments about it in many subsequent e-mails, talking about how she "loves her" and "misses her". And how she shared her "theory" with Carol about the murder. It sounds like a break-up. It is a little disturbing.

Never mind - I should have read the entire thread before I posted my "animus" theory.

Shelayne said:
I'm with you, Wolfmars Girl, I have BEEN with you. I have thought this since I read the letters.

IT IS HIM!

I couldnt't agree with you more!!!! If this is true, then this is something really BIG!!

Shelayne said:
It sounds just like him. In fact, I was picturing his face as I was reading them. He is glamourizing the mystery man, who I believe he is trying to point to himself!

He wants people to believe that this is really Patsy Ramsey knowing this mystery man--WHO IS JOHN KARR, himself. This was back in 1999, so we can guess that this obsession began very early. And he paints a loving, sympathetic, yet dangerous portrait of this maybe-killer. It is beyond bizarre. Outside of knowing John Karr, these letters had to be thought of as some elaborate hoax or joke. What if they aren't meant to be a hoax? What if this WAS John Karr and he WANTS them to point to him.

That is exactly what I think! I think Tracey was the only one who was willing to listen.

This creep tried all of these different angles and peeped to everyone he could reach before he finally ran into Tracey.

Shelayne said:
I know that a lot of people were convinced it was Jameson/Susan Bennett, but she claims it wasn't her. Well, maybe it wasn't.

No, in my opinion, the writing does not resemble Jameson's at all.

Shelayne said:
... Maybe it WAS John Karr. Maybe he wanted this "recorded" so that when he finally decided to step out of the shadows, as Patsy's "mystery man" there would be a bank of letters. People would say, "Oh my gosh! That WAS Patsy Ramsey, and she DID know the killer. She WAS corresponding with him!" Also remember that he THOUGHT he WAS writing to Patsy the last few months of her life. He was setting up the final stages of revealing himself as "mystery man". Could that be true? I am rambling, but I see a puzzle being slowly put together...

That makes sense. It does seem to fall into place, doesn't it? You are not rambling at all :)...this is just a little too much to take in, I think. I honestly believe this is something gigantic in the investigation. Surely investigators have considered this connection...Right???

Shelayne said:
Could he have been setting up this elaborate plan to be the murderer--even if he was nowhere near Boulder that fateful night? Does he believe he was?

Yes, I think he did this all to inject himself into the case. I am sure he believes everything he said. Heck, he might even believe he was Patsy...

Shelayne said:
I am telling everybody that is interested to take a look-see at those letters and decide for themselves.

Great!! I told my hubby, but he just doesn't get it. He does not see the significance. Ho-hum...

I think the main thing to keep in mind here is that we websleuthers might have access to a vast, previously unacknowledged and unrecognized sample of this nutcase's correspondence!

I mean, there are so many 'Patricia Letters' for us and prosecutors to study. This could be truly huge if we are correct!!

Shelayne said:
Carol is Carol McKinley who is a local reporter and is also on FOX news as their go-to gal for matters in CO. That becomes clear in the letters.

Apparently Carol was corresponding with "Patricia" for a while, but became disenchanted when Patricia wouldn't meet with her or otherwise prove that she was actually Patsy Ramsey. This "Patricia" laments about it in many subsequent e-mails, talking about how she "loves her" and "misses her". And how she shared her "theory" with Carol about the murder. It sounds like a break-up. It is a little disturbing.

Hmmm...disturbing...like Karr and all of his disturbing writing.

Carol McKinley - that is who 'Patricia' was talking about - I know I read that info somewhere in the letters. Thanks :)

These are exerpts from A Candy Rose's website. The bold emphasis is mine.

Please understand that this mysterious man must be dealt with in a most unconventional way. I know you think contacting the police is a good thing but I am here to tell you that such a move will completely destroy what I have built with him - trust. He will simply shut this account down. That will only take a matter of minutes. He will then leave the area which will> close this matter forever. Worse, he has never said that he had anything to do with this crime. There is nothing to hold him on. Furthermore, I am not certain that he is the killer"

On August 28, 1999:

"I have been speaking to a man for almost a year who is either my daughter's killer or the best thing that has ever happened to the two of us. He offers information that surpasses everything I have seen to date. He confirms his closeness to JonBenet both living and in the present. My hands are tied by my attorneys and family. I am not allowed to speak in any depth to the press at this time. That is the only reason I have and will continue to be, illusive. I must look out for the better interest of my family. As confusing as this sounds, almost a year ago, the man I speak of has contacted my family, the police, my attorneys, and Alex Hunter. His words have been silenced for some reason unknown by me. He gained access to me and I have never, nor will I ever, lose contact with him."
In my opinion, this sounds like phrases (and reasoning) that JM Karr would use. The description of "the mystery man" has such a romantic conotation to it-Mr. Worldtraveler and champagne sipper certainly fancies himself mysterious and intriguing. Of course, when one is unique and mysterious, one must be dealt with in an unconventional way.

I find this sentence : "he has never said that he had anything to do with this crime. There is nothing to hold him on" extremely interesting. JM Karr has not exactly confessed to the murder of JBR (as far as we know). His comments to reporters at the infamous Bangkok press conference are illusive and vague. JM Karr would like people to believe that he is either JBR's killer or the best thing that ever happened to her...his love for her is pure and perfect. The last comment that I emphasized also illustrates his inflated ego. "His words have been silenced" speaks more towards a conspiracy to quiet him rather than him just being ignored. (It also seems angry to me.)

I agree with the poster who said that the site is potentially a treasure trove of JM Karr's writings and an insight into this man's (scary) psyche. Shelayne, your speculation about him possibly setting up an elaborate plan to "be" the murderer (even though he wasn't) resonates with me. You are quite articulate and I "get" what you are saying. If I wasn't seeing double from exhaustion, I would stay up and read some more!

I can't wait to see what other posters think of the "Patricia Letters"!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back