The Anthony Backyard *REVISITED*

GreenEyes727

Reaction score
When was the new cement pad/patio (?) put in the Anthonys' backyard? What could it be covering up?

I used to work with a woman whose niece was murdered by her husband and her body put between the cement walls of a building that her husband was working on.

Your thoughts?

They were pavers and already checked out by LE.

When was the new cement pad/patio (?) put in the Anthonys' backyard? What could it be covering up?

I used to work with a woman whose niece was murdered by her husband and her body put between the cement walls of a building that her husband was working on.

Your thoughts?
MISINFORMATION

Cement was not poured on Anthony's property; concrete pavers (square) were placed as a pathway in the backyard . . . check pictures of the backyard search from mid-July.

Not only were they pavers, not slabs, I believe that they were put in last summer. Correct me on that last part if I am wrong.
Speculation reported as fact. Could we please close this thread?

I posted a question last night about whether or not LE had searched beneath the pavers in the backyard. Some responded that they had and it's in the document, others seem to think they have not. I'm just hoping we can clear this up.

I've looked at the Cliff Notes of the doc, and the date is listed as 7/18. I also went through it again (quickly), but I can't find the backyard search. Can someone help? I have the doc, but I just can't find it.

I'm sorry if this is redundant, but I'm suddenly curious about this - especially with LP's theory over the weekend that TM would be searching there early this week. (Guess that's not gonna happen.) But if LE has already searched here, why would LP be saying this?

Thanks much, and peace to all,
DA

I posted a question last night about whether or not LE had searched beneath the pavers in the backyard. Some responded that they had and it's in the document, others seem to think they have not. I'm just hoping we can clear this up.

I've looked at the Cliff Notes of the doc, and the date is listed as 7/18. I also went through it again (quickly), but I can't find the backyard search. Can someone help? I have the doc, but I just can't find it.

I'm sorry if this is redundant, but I'm suddenly curious about this - especially with LP's theory over the weekend that TM would be searching there early this week. (Guess that's not gonna happen.) But if LE has already searched here, why would LP be saying this?

Thanks much, and peace to all,
DA

I heard that too and have been wondering also. I'm hoping some of our questions will be answered soon. JMO

:detective:
I really would like a specific thread with all the information about the backyard. KC is not the type to me to dig up bamboo in her spare time so the shovel issue always bothered me.

Could you all post what information you know regarding the backyard? Dates, shovel borrow etc. Also, has LE gotten a search warrant? At the very least, I would like to eliminate this from possible locations of burial.

Thanks WS'ers!

I really would like a specific thread with all the information about the backyard. KC is not the type to me to dig up bamboo in her spare time so the shovel issue always bothered me.

Could you all post what information you know regarding the backyard? Dates, shovel borrow etc. Also, has LE gotten a search warrant? At the very least, I would like to eliminate this from possible locations of burial.

Thanks WS'ers!
According to LE, they believe Caylee was buried in the backyard at some point which would expalin the cadaver dogs alerting.

According to LE, they believe Caylee was buried in the backyard at some point which would expalin the cadaver dogs alerting.

Wouldn't it be easy to find recently dug areas? Also doesn't CA say she did gardening the 2nd week she took off work. Somehow this doesn't fly for me.

For those of us who like visuals, flags indicating where soil samples are/were taken and where the dogs hit.

Please note, this is not a new photo, it is from the original backyard search.

anthonyflags.jpg

For those of us who like visuals, flags indicating where soil samples are/were taken and where the dogs hit.

Please note, this is not a new photo, it is from the original backyard search.

anthonyflags.jpg

Wow. That pic just hit me like a brick wall. I think sometimes I think about this is theory but actually seeing the backyard with the flags just hit me. I cannot imagine that GA and CA would have something go on in their backyard without having some knowledge. I would know what goes on in my backyard and its bigger than theirs.

Thanks WS'ers!

If you go here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772 you will see all the documents regarding the case with search warrants, etc.

If you go here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71759&page=6 you will see a timelme line calendar for June and July with info also.

Couldn't Casey have used the shovel simply to break the lock on the shed?

The guy at Investigation Discovery says that his sources tell him that evidence will be presented that show that the body was in the backyard and the trunk of the car.

This bugs me because even if Caylee were only buried back there for a day, those two little dogs would have been sniffing and scratching away at the burial site, I would think. The odor begins within hours and for a dog, even those little things of the Anthonys, that smell would be very apparent and being dogs they would have to check it out.

I also think that Casey would not have dug anything very deep. AND, that is a small, small backyard and the Anthonys seem to be meticulous about lawn care. I can't believe they would miss a recently dug area. Maybe she buried her under the playhouse or that sandbox area?

According to LE, they believe Caylee was buried in the backyard at some point which would explain the cadaver dogs alerting.

Did LE place a Cam on the backyard just recently? If so wouldn't that make sense? They claim there is more evidence that has not been released yet.

:Banane12:

The guy at Investigation Discovery says that his sources tell him that evidence will be presented that show that the body was in the backyard and the trunk of the car.

This bugs me because even if Caylee were only buried back there for a day, those two little dogs would have been sniffing and scratching away at the burial site, I would think. The odor begins within hours and for a dog, even those little things of the Anthonys, that smell would be very apparent and being dogs they would have to check it out.

I also think that Casey would not have dug anything very deep. AND, that is a small, small backyard and the Anthonys seem to be meticulous about lawn care. I can't believe they would miss a recently dug area. Maybe she buried her under the playhouse or that sandbox area?

I think LE moved the playhouse and are focusing on the dirt *under* the playhouse. Further, CA had questioned on NG could peeing in the playhouse make a cadaver dog alert (or something to that effect). So, *if* Casey tried to bury Caylee under the playhouse then maybe if the Yorkies did smell something strange it would not been as obvious to GA and CA because there was a playhouse on top of the dirt. Or maybe they were whining and scratching at the playhouse and that made GA and CA check it. I really don't know.

However, it is very very very suspicious to me that CA admitted or GA admitted that they both searched the backyard to LE (pre-LE searching the backyard)!! I recall an interview where they said they also checked **under** the playhouse (can anyone find that interview). [Paraphrased: it went something like this. LE asked the A's for permission to search the backyard. Permission was given and it was noted that GA and CA said something to the effect of, "We have already searched it and there is nothing back there. We dug around XYZ because GA saw something suspicious. Go ahead". Doesn't this ring major alarm bells? I mean, if a family member of mine has a small child and won't let me talk to said child I don't immediately start moving stuff in my BACKYARD and digging around under items! That speaks to me that they knew something was stinky-hinky!

Couldn't Casey have used the shovel simply to break the lock on the shed?

Perhaps LE would know that with the forensics, they can determine if it was metal or dirt.

IMP, George would have noticed the broken locks by that point. I dont know, unles it took him that many days to discover the broken locks

I don't think Casey attempted to bury Caylee in the backyard, nor did Cindy or George. The cadaver dogs "hit" on a couple of spots... which means a simple alert. If their had been a body there, they would have indicated a very strong alert, and LE would have dug the whole yard up. It was likely something which had come in contact with the decomposing body long enough to absorb some of the odor was placed on the ground, like a blanket, article of clothes, the shovel, or the gas cans.
Of course, it is possible that the body was placed there for a short time and moved later, but I don't think it is still there. I could be wrong, but this is just my thoughts from reading information about cadaver dogs here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back