The Anthony Family: Who Might be the First to Tell the Truth?

Who will Crack? Multiple answers allowed.

• GA will crack

Votes: 243 30.6%
  • CA will crack

Votes: 21 2.6%
  • LA will crack

Votes: 111 14.0%
  • KC will crack

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • NO ONE will crack -they will stick it out till the bitter end!

Votes: 458 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I truly believe that Casey is determined to go to trial because she thinks its going to be exciting and she's looking forward to her 'time in the spotlight'. The fact that going to trial will determine that she ends up on death row is something she'll worry about later. And afterwards, when the media attention wanes and no-one is that interested in her anymore the only card she'll have left to play is 'what actually happened', but think that we could definitely be waiting for a long time for her to get to this point!

Welcome and ITA! I've thought the same for a while. It started with her first perp wiggle ooops walk and was solidified recently when her jailhouse letters were released. I'd be willing to bet money she spends hours per day staring at her own reflection practising looks. Sexy librarian, waif, grieving misunderstood mama etc.
I don't think she'll ever admit what happened though. Well maybe when she's strapped down and facing her maker, but not earlier. The media attention won't make her a star in prison IMO. I think it'll make her a target.

But what will happen when portions of their previous testimony or clips are repeated to remind them they have testified differently in the past? With a charge of perjury staring them in the face, and HHJP sitting looking down at them? No place to run, no place to hide.....

Logicalgirl.............we can only hope and pray that when they're cornered by their own words, they'll make the right decision.

I am leaning towards either george or lee...only because of the things she keeps telling about them and the "abuse"----other than that---It would surprise me if cindy or kc talked......(with out lying of course!!!!) :twocents:

good question but a whole bag of who knows in the answer!:waitasec:

Since Lee swore he believed everything his sister has said and done is TRUTH... I am curious to know if ask under oath if he believes his sister when she states he molested her, and did he really do that... ? I mean-- he believes her every word, which is NOT what he stated in the taped meeting with TonE... IIRC he stated she lies to be lying and for no reason.

Oh my gosh, I am still laughing at your post, while crying over who won the Nascar race. :laugh: GA hitting the lotto with money he "borrowed" from CAs handbag. Problem with that is he would blow it within a year, crawl back to CA and still be a loser. And the Milsteads would still be living with them with DC camped out on the sofa.

Thanks for the laugh.

I shed a tear there, as well.

Who, if any, will tell?

I am going to go with Lee Alexander Anthony.

Lee knows as little as we do about the actual last breath of his beautiful niece, but he knows more than we do about things he found out along the way. If asked specifically, LA will have an excellent memory.
Please, note the heavy emphasis on 'specifically.'

CA will be a hot mess. Or just a mess.

GA will wind himself in knots, maybe turn out a little frustration. A lot of 'I don't remember'. He won't be a champion liar, but he won't be as transparent as he was in the LE interviews. The state will have to lean heavy on him to get him back to that place. He'll keep telling himself that no matter what happens in that courtroom, he has to face CA for the rest of his days.

I voted No One Will Crack.
However I think KC will plea at the last minute for life.

They're all telling the truth, all the time. It's just that we, the people, won't believe them!!!!!

If GA was headed for jail......it would be Federal. In Connecticut the Federal prison is called "The Country Club". Not sure about what the Florida's Federal prison is like. jmo

We don't have "Country Club" prisons in Florida, thank God.

I voted no one will come forward will the truth on the stand. Remember the words LA spoke at Caylee's memorial "we are united", and united they will stand even if it means lying on the stand under oath. Caylee will be looking down on them with tears in her eyes as she sits on God's lap.

I was torn between GA and No one.

I think GA will crack. He is walking a thin line emotionally already, has already spilled some in the GJ testimony and he was the one who called KC out on the carpet when nobody else would. I think he loved KC least and Caylee most of the whole family. KC has treated him like ca-ca her whole life and now the latest allegations? :snooty:

I think if there is anyone who will give Caylee her justice it will be GA. Lee is too weirdly attached and CA doesn't want her family to look bad, particularly her mothering. GA has nothing to lose. He has already lost his Sunshine.

I voted that no one would crack. I firmly believe that they all are incapable of telling the truth in this situation, and will continue to weave their web of lies even while on the stand. The SA will trip them up time and time again, impeaching them with their own prior testimony, and hopefully will follow that with some charges for each of the A clan members. The A's and the defense will tell their ridiculous stories of imagi-nannies, covert searches, and the Kennedy-sized conspiracy that LE has undertaken to frame an innocent, young mother. But they will fall short after the SA shows the logical, as-close-to-the-truth-as-we-can-hope-for evidence and how it proves that KC murdered poor little Caylee in a hateful, heinous, selfish manner deserving of death.

I was torn between GA and No one.

I think GA will crack. He is walking a thin line emotionally already, has already spilled some in the GJ testimony and he was the one who called KC out on the carpet when nobody else would. I think he loved KC least and Caylee most of the whole family. KC has treated him like ca-ca her whole life and now the latest allegations? :snooty:

I think if there is anyone who will give Caylee her justice it will be GA. Lee is too weirdly attached and CA doesn't want her family to look bad, particularly her mothering. GA has nothing to lose. He has already lost his Sunshine.

If GA cares about being with Caylee in Heaven he will tell the truth, and let his daughter be punished for what she did to his granddaughter.

I voted for LA. Here's what I hope will happen. If LA has truly distanced himself from the family he may have come to a realization. My guess is LA feels betrayed by everyone around him except Mallory. I don't think LA knows the exact truth but I think he has come to the conclusion that KC is responsible. I don't think he will say she did it because he has no proof but I don't see him defending her in a court of law either. I believe he has immunity for a reason. I believe he has facts about what his parents have done to try and cover it up. LA strikes me as a smart young man who may be looking out for himself at this point. I also hope that if LA mans up, he will set the example for his father. Maybe GA will not point fingers at KC but will not defend her either. If this happens, maybe LA and GA can salvage their relationship. I don't see CA ever considering the fact that KC is responsible. JMO - First time poster.

Does anyone know if LA has been spending time with CA and GA?? Is he still with Mallory??

I voted for LA. Here's what I hope will happen. If LA has truly distanced himself from the family he may have come to a realization. My guess is LA feels betrayed by everyone around him except Mallory. I don't think LA knows the exact truth but I think he has come to the conclusion that KC is responsible. I don't think he will say she did it because he has no proof but I don't see him defending her in a court of law either. I believe he has immunity for a reason. I believe he has facts about what his parents have done to try and cover it up. LA strikes me as a smart young man who may be looking out for himself at this point. I also hope that if LA mans up, he will set the example for his father. Maybe GA will not point fingers at KC but will not defend her either. If this happens, maybe LA and GA can salvage their relationship. I don't see CA ever considering the fact that KC is responsible. JMO - First time poster.

Does anyone know if LA has been spending time with CA and GA?? Is he still with Mallory??

Thank you for your post Mae Mae - I'm going to look forward to more of your thoughtful answers. And -

:Welcome-12-june::balloons:

GA is still a two timer. Once a two timer always a two timer...
If he wanted to find someone else, he could have divorced CA first.
(Note: I didn't want to say "find another lady" cause that's not I would call CA.)

I guess that sounds very OT. I meant to add that I think it will be either GA or LA who cracks first.

He wasnt looking for a new woman just access to a new purse !
he could be bought but pretty sure you would not get what you paid for.

Hiya! Welcome to Websleuths. I bolded a couple of things above. I'm not sure LA has any immunity but I could have missed something (wouldn't be the first time lol)

I think LA is still with Mallory. They were both on the cruise that CA and GA took. I can't remember seeing either of them since then... they both lay pretty low around this case. Neither of them ever attend any hearings or speak to the media.

Anyway, welcome again. I hope you enjoy and you will continue posting. :Banane19:

I think you just might be right. Lee never shows up at any court appearances and we never hear anything of him. I have wondered if Lee won't turn on Casey since Casey said that he molested her. It seemed that Lee stuck by Casey at the beginning and even after Caylee was found. I would be really surprised if he wants to have anything to do with his sister after what she said in the letters though. I would imagine Lee and Mallory are both very upset with her. He just might be at a place where he isn't going to do what Cindy says anymore and will tell what he knows in court.

I don't believe Cindy or George will ever be honest about anything. George looks sick and he probably is after Casey saying that he molested her too. Maybe his lies are getting to him or he is sick of living with The Boss...Cindy. He doesn't look like a healthy man though and it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't have a breakdown before the year of waiting is over.

I voted for G. and L.. I really feel one of them Might crack.C. has rehearsed it so many times,for her it is carved in stone.KC. will not open her mouth unless she throws a fit.L. and G. I think feel they have had it.L. stays away to keep his sanity. G. I have to say may blow.I dont blame him for choosing someone to hear his woes.His wife sure as he77 is no help.:banghead:
--------------------------
BobbiesAngel, saw your post and I agree!

I would respect LA if he just told the jurors about ICA, and CA having a big physical fight on June 15th. If he would talk about the fight it would certainly add a big piece to the puzzle for ICA's motive to punish CA by murdering Caylee.

If one of them were going to crack, they certainly would have by now. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members