The Anthony Family: Who Might be the First to Tell the Truth?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by DaughterAlice, May 22, 2010.

?

Who will Crack? Multiple answers allowed.

1. GA will crack

243 vote(s)
    30.6%
  2. CA will crack

21 vote(s)
    2.6%
  3. LA will crack

111 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. KC will crack

13 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. NO ONE will crack -they will stick it out till the bitter end!

458 vote(s)
    57.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakley

Oakley New Member

Two months later, Beach, and still, poll results for Cindy=0

Very interesting!

2. Purple Iris

Purple Iris New Member

Mallory isn't going to break any faster than the rest of them will.
    She is in on some "package deal", IMO, also.

Both she and her mother are listed as management or some such thing for the Caylee Marie Foundation.

As long as she has a "paycheck" from that little adventure, she is in it as thick as the rest of the group; and, won't be able to ever tell even if she desided she wanted to come clean.
    I don't see that happening, IMO.

3. Purple Iris

Purple Iris New Member

I wonder if all of them sit around the coffee table at night sipping their wine coolers and BudLite, speculating who will "play them" in their big pay-day movie?

Will they demand to have casting rights as to who will be them??
    What a bunch these people have shown themselves to be to all of America, heck, w orld wide.

4. Purple Iris

Purple Iris New Member

Ya know, I've wondered the very same thing Woe ~ I don't think that it would be that hard to sit on the info all of this time, IF, it has been handed over to LE, say, right from the get-go.

If I were in that position, and, seeing how this has gone, and everybody has had the fickled finger of fate pointed at them, I'd keep quiet also until I had to show up in court for testimony.

Wouldn't it be great if the state were in fact sitting on some credible witness, and, when this goes to court, bring that person in last and watch the Anthony's drop like a fly in a Venus Fly Trap.
    Nail them all, one by one ~ Line em up and cuff and stuff em.....

5. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

One person does know the truth, KC. The fact she has yet to tell the truth tells us she can't without admitting to guilt. jmo

6. tweety933

tweety933 Active Member

I believe KC will plead guilty at the last possible moment before the jury hears one word. I don't think she wants anyone to know when, how, or why. Just like she took the detectives to the end of the hallway before admitting she didn't work at Universal.

7. Omachka

Omachka Member

I guess that would depend on where she sees the end of the hall to be. She might think she should at least try and fool the jury like she at least tried to fool LE.

8. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Well-Known Member

I have wondered about this too - if someone already has told LE what they knew happened from the beginning. There are a few interviews we have not read. The person may be in the junior witness protection program, that is, stay out of it until absolutely necessary. Fingers and toes crossed.

Wouldn't the defense have to be made aware of this though?

9. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Well-Known Member

You make a good point here. Once KC realizes she has nowhere else to turn and might really end up getting the needle, she just may crack afterall. It's hard to imagine what she was thinking as she walked LE down that hallway. :waitasec: :crazy:

10. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

I still don't think that any of them will "crack". George has had many chances to do so and from what we have seen so far he hasn't. If Casey claiming that he was inappropriate with her didn't do it then I think that nothing will. Same with Lee. He hasn't yet and after what Casey has claimed he won't. Cindy will never in a million years admit that her daughter, who is just like her, did this to Caylee. Casey will never tell either. The checks was one thing, they had her on tape with her signature. This is different. There is no direct proof, no video, no fingerprints (that we know of), no eye witness. Casey thinks that she can still BS her way out of this and her family appears more than willing to help her. I hope that George, Cindy and Lee don't mind spending time in jail themselves because Casey would be more than happy to let one of them (or maybe all of them) take the fall for her.

MOO

11. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

I do not think anyone will crack. They are too far in denial. I also think that each one has something to lose if they do crack, and I mean would have to admit involvement in the coverup.

JMO

12. Purple Iris

Purple Iris New Member

If she takes a plea, and, I also believe that she will, I think that she will take that walk down "Universal" hallway.

She'll/they'll let the state show what they have, go through all the motions, but, during all this time, someone for the defense is going to be keeping a very, very close eye on the jury.

Once it's over, if there is any hint that things may go her way, they'll sit and wait.
    Once the jury is out, it's hard to say how long she will wait before giving up.

But, she'll sit at that desk, day after day ~ She wants to make a point to everyone.
    That she is strong enough to do it.
    She wants to scrowl, shake her head no in defiance, and see all of her old friends so that she can pass mad, angry notes to her attorney about them.

But, if the defense doesn't scare her before it's time for the jury to go out, she'll take her chances, IMO.

13. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

IMO, in order for Casey to plead this out, the state would have to take the death penalty off of the table. IMO, the state would agree to that only if they had full disclosure from Casey. All the details.
    This will never happen. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

I personally don't think any of them are going to crack.

UNLESS, one of them literally cracks on the stand and lets it all out.
    That I can see.

I'm still undecided if Casey will plea out at the last minute.
    I can't see her sitting there and listening to everything come out. She's gotta be mortified on some level.
    :cow:

15. marspiter

marspiter Blah Blah Blah

The "why?" letter by GA was very interesting because GA had to know at some point that letter would be available for the public. I'm still very curious as to what GA's GJ testimony will contain. CA is not going to crack. She is not in denial by any means. She is fully aware of what she is doing and why. Lee is his mothers pawn plain and simple. His recent court hearing was clear evidence of that imho.

My real question is what would the family really know? I personally can't see ICA telling any of them anything. That seems to be par for the course in that family. ICA keep them out her "beautiful life" until it reaches a point where they are forced to step in and the family seems to be glad to turn a blind eye until that point. Take ICA stealing from Shirley for example or ICA's pregnancy. It seems to me that once the family is forced to do something about it they then try to cover up ICA's misdeeds. Least that seems to be the SOP in this family.

So yeah I definitely think the family is covering as that is pretty standard for them when dealing with ICA, there is no denial here as the family is very conscience about what is going on and their actions. However I'm not entirely sure the family really knows more then what we the public have been privy too. I highly doubt ICA has told them anything other then lies.

So by looking at it that way I still think GA has told detectives what he knows of the situation. He was very candid about that smell and what he believed it to be. To me GA seems to be playing both sides of the fence which I personally don't find all that honorable as he should be on Caylee's side. CA is playing her own agenda and Lee is following suite.

ICA will continue to play her little game right to the eleventh hour.

16. Baznme

Baznme New Member

Wow, you practically took the thoughts right out of my head. if things are not looking so good for her, I think she'll crack just before the jury goes into deliberation, i.e., "the Universal Hallway".

17. Omachka

Omachka Member

I hope I did that multi-quote thing right. :waitasec:

I may be wrong about this but if she pleads this way with no deal from the SA, isn't she risking the DP? If her lawyers suggest this to her, they aren't doing right by their client IMO... but then we all know how JB operates. :loser: Maybe one of our lawyers can post on this and let us know how this would work.

18. Solace

Solace New Member

there is no plea coming. The state has the body, has the evidence. If she had tried for a plea before the body was found, maybe. But now, there is no reward for the state. We know what was done. Casey is not going to stand up in front of everyoen and tell them how she killed Caylee, never going happen, imo. and the State does not need her to unless they want to save money re trial. But that means she has to stand up and tell everything and you know what, Cindy would still deny it and say she did it to save her life, but she really didn't do it.

19. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I've said the exact same thing!
    She is. AZ Lawyer answered it on the Lawyer thread, so I don't see it happening!:snooty:

20. Solace

Solace New Member

Hi Linask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.