The A's..In Denial or Covering Up the Crime?

The A's..In Denial or Covering up the crime?

• Denial

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Covering up the crime

Votes: 366 71.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 55 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing....what would George and Cindy say if all of this same evidence were found in ZG car???

One more thing....what would George and Cindy say if all of this same evidence were found in ZG car???

Ha Ha! Great question! Start the fire and tie her up... Burn her at the stake!

I voted that they're covering up a crime. But, I think that for Cindy there was a brief period of denial.

During the month that Casey and Caylee were missing, I think Cindy believed that Casey was very angry and teaching her a lesson by denying her any access to Caylee. Cindy's July 3rd posting on her MySpace page points to this.

When George and Cindy picked up that car at the impound yard, they knew that the odor was decomposition. When they got home, I think they set about cleaning the car.

When Cindy made contact with Amy and made arrangements to pick Amy up and have Amy take her to Tony's apartment, Cindy knew (in her mind) that Casey and Caylee were okay, so she dismissed the car's odor.

When Casey made excuses for why they couldn't go pick up Caylee immediately, Cindy still believed that Casey was keeping her from seeing her granddaughter. The first two 911 calls were Cindy's leverage, hoping the threat of calling the police would make Casey give up and take her to Caylee.

It was the third 911 call in which Cindy was frantic. It had just dawned on her that Casey wasn't just keeping her from seeing Caylee, Caylee was missing, kidnapped by the babysitter. Cindy reacted to what she learned from Casey without thinking, without remembering the stench in the car. She picked up the phone and called 911 without thinking of the implications, without connecting the stench in the car to her missing granddaughter.

Sometime within the first 24 - 48 hours after that third 911 call was made, Cindy realized what had happened to Caylee, and went into coverup mode. I think George already knew. He knew from the moment he first smelled the odor in that car.

I voted that they're covering up a crime. But, I think that for Cindy there was a brief period of denial.

During the month that Casey and Caylee were missing, I think Cindy believed that Casey was very angry and teaching her a lesson by denying her any access to Caylee. Cindy's July 3rd posting on her MySpace page points to this.

When George and Cindy picked up that car at the impound yard, they knew that the odor was decomposition. When they got home, I think they set about cleaning the car.

When Cindy made contact with Amy and made arrangements to pick Amy up and have Amy take her to Tony's apartment, Cindy knew (in her mind) that Casey and Caylee were okay, so she dismissed the car's odor.

When Casey made excuses for why they couldn't go pick up Caylee immediately, Cindy still believed that Casey was keeping her from seeing her granddaughter. The first two 911 calls were Cindy's leverage, hoping the threat of calling the police would make Casey give up and take her to Caylee.

It was the third 911 call in which Cindy was frantic. It had just dawned on her that Casey wasn't just keeping her from seeing Caylee, Caylee was missing, kidnapped by the babysitter. Cindy reacted to what she learned from Casey without thinking, without remembering the stench in the car. She picked up the phone and called 911 without thinking of the implications, without connecting the stench in the car to her missing granddaughter.

Sometime within the first 24 - 48 hours after that third 911 call was made, Cindy realized what had happened to Caylee, and went into coverup mode. I think George already knew. He knew from the moment he first smelled the odor in that car.

I don't think Cindy "knows"-- I think she believes herself. I think George knows and has known for a long time.

I voted that the Anthony's are covering up the crime. I have believed that since very early on.

More to the point - If this evidence was found in ZG's car, Casey would not be in jail!

IMO, George and Cindy DO know that Caylee is deceased. I think that they want to seem in denial as a defense strategy for Casey. They want to convince as many people as they can that Caylee is out there alive somewhere and keep collecting donations.

Look at Scott Peterson's parents as an example. His parents, especially his mother, to this day thinks that her son is so innocent. Where is Scott Peterson today? PRISON. So let Cindy and George pretend to believe Caylee is alive and that no murder occurred because it will make no difference at all what they believe when all of the evidence is presented at trial by the Prosecutor.

covering up......How can one deny with decomp in the trunk??? If not Caylee..then who?

I think they are covering up. Someone cleaned the inside of the trunk and I'm not convinced it was KC.

They are covering up to save KC. They are able to live in denial due to the meds that at least CA is on. I'd like to see what she had to say if they took away her meds. She is in medicated la la land and keeps GA and maybe LA there with her when she says all her delusional bull XXXX! I'm hoping eventually her system will become immune to the meds and she will have to return to the read world.

I couldn't vote.

I am definitely NOT undecided, but I believe that there is denial and covering up going on.

They have been obviously covering up following the third 911 call, the same call that Lee tried to stop his mother from making.

The main reason I got interested in this case was watching the grandparents on Greta. I had such a strange feeling that I actually Googled, " Does anyone think there is something wrong with GA?" and thats how I found all of the forums and started getting hooked on this case after that. GA's eyebrows were all over the place and he kept smiling funny and raising his eyebrows. Then Cindy always grabbing his leg was so strange. I just didn't get the "grieving" family, I got the "covering our *advertiser censored*ses " family!

The Greta interview was very telling about their behaviour with CA running the show. The tour of the backyard, Caylee's room, and them sitting on the couch and CA trying to control everything. Her comment lying is not a crime and the grabbing of his leg................like GA don't speak, I am handling this, I wish GA would have said something like I can't handle this....and shout out the truth. They have done many interviews with mis-truth, but the GRETA sticks in my mind most of all. I do believe LE has enough evidence we do not know about, that is why they hired their DEFENSE ATTY, and it will be leverage down the line.

I hope LE/SA doesn't give them a break and at trial all the MIS-TRUTHS will be revealed and perjury charges will be brought against all of the A's or better yet tampering with evidence.

Cover-up... I decided that at the very first bond hearing.

I will never forget the look in Cindy's eyes when she looked at Casey and said "There is no evidence."

Wow you said it perfectly :clap:

Excellent point. I think we know what they'd say, and it wouldn't be that Caylee's in TX now. BTW, wonder how she got to TX from PR.

That's a great way of looking at it, isn't it- you know they'd be screaming to high heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member