The Asian Male - UP9355

Discussion in 'LISK Unidentified Victims' started by bessie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

I did find a PMM a/k/a PMS In Idaho associated with the school in Idaho. What is interesting if you search the PMS name, it comes up in NJ in '97 and in '99 for the periods of Jan - June and Jan - August, respectively.

https://familysearch.org/search/rec...query=+givenname:patrick~ +surname:stambusky~

2. PictureSnatcher

PictureSnatcher Former Member

Yes because they are the key to the puzzle, and everyone fell for SCPD's deflection tactics. These victims are obviously connected to the torsos dumped in Manorville, and by proxy connected to the Ocean Parkway murders.

3. WesternArtist

WesternArtist Active Member

Great finds! It's easy to search court records for Idaho... https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do based on those I can place that guy in Idaho on 9/18/2001, 3/6/2002, 5/11/2002, 10/3/2003, 9/23/2004, 5/8/2007, 9/16/2007, 2/20/2011, 3/27/2011, 12/27/2013. That's a lot of traffic tickets for a state with relatively little LE around! IMO LE may have been keeping tabs on him. That still leaves plenty of gaps when he could have been back in NJ too.

4. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I looked through every John Doe case in NY on The Doe Network and can't find our Asian male anywhere. Has he never been added?

5. JamieSweetheartNC

JamieSweetheartNC New Member

An update on my submissions.....
    Mustapha's DNA is in CODIS and obviously didn't produce a "hit" for Asian male or he may have been listed as excluded. LE has not listed him as excluded yet, but it's possible he has been and just not made public yet.
    However, my other submission TA does not currently have DNA on file so it has yet to be compared. LE has contacted his family to obtain it but it has not been submitted or it has not been tested/submitted to CODIS so therefore he can't be excluded. Please someone update the submissions page to reflect this information. Thank you.

6. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

Just emailed the Asian Male stuff and Tattoos and the Jewellery of the lady and Child to the SWP. Sex Workers Project. Maybe someone will know one of them in New York.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Mountain_Kat

This morning I contacted Dawn at The Doe Network to see if she could help me submit this UID to their site. I'll let everyone know when he's been added.

8. Evey

Evey Member

My mind pictures a long black wig and maybe a fishnet top and tight short shorts like a gogo dancer at a gay club maybe. I imagine they couldn't tell if he had his surgery if he's a skeleton right? Except breast implants may be sitting there. Or wasn't there high heels maybe. Do we have a photo of the spot she was found? I read someone said someone is leaving dolls by the sites? Maybe we need to find a LGBT group in fb from New York and post about it there. With the sketch maybe we add long black hair long lashes from mascara some eyeliner maybe winged also. And then maybe blush and maybe lipstick and eyeshadow. I picture red lipstick and remember blue eyeshadow was popular then. This sketch always seems to manly for trans so it would be helpful to make it more feminine. Maybe even add earrings and who knows maybe the ones founs with peaches baby are his

9. Evey

Evey Member

We should look for missing Asian females who fit the criteria cause maybe the family wouldn't have reported a male. Also what other types would count as Asian that as could find? Mongolian perhaps

10. Evey

Evey Member

Also I wonder if where the killer found her was dark or she just looked girly enough to pass. She may have had fake boobs like a boob job or those bra things that are like fake boobs also. I wonder what gay club was most popular for hook ups back then also. Since he didn't cut him up it must have been towards his lazy phase after he'd stoood chopping them up. So could the dismembered ones be his first or does he just so that when the person could ve identified easily otherwise?

11. roklimb62

roklimb62 New Member

My first time here so I am feeling my way around here. I do however after doing the overlay and and reading a bit about Mo i think he is a probable match

12. BigCityAccountant

BigCityAccountant Well-Known Member

:welcome6:

13. Armchair-reader

Armchair-reader New Member

Someone was asking about these. The only one ice had time to play with was beta face. It seems to have some good points. Facial recognition aps and web use
    https://facedetection.com/software/

14. Mountain_Kat

Heard back from Dawn at Doe Network this morning, and she is going to add this UID to the site. Can't believe he hasn't been added before now. :gaah:

15. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

16. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

17. scotiansleuth

scotiansleuth New Member

6' 2" is a lot taller than the 5' 6" listed for Asian male.

18. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Active Member

Also, if he was trafficked into the US he may have posed as female as he was already trans and be known only as such.

There was a Chinese teenager I found in the system who was trafficked in and then ran away even after she was put into a foster home and her trafficker arrested. From looking at her photo I could see how she could easily be a boy posing as a girl. Asian men can pass for females much easier many times JMO

Asian John Doe could be a victim of a situation like this.

19. Evey

Evey Member

20. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

The theory Asian male could have been living as a female made me search for missing females. This Asian female from CT went missing while on her cell phone in New York City. Height Is pretty spot on but there's literally no other info and no DNA.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/3336/6/