The Asian Male - UP9355

Discussion in 'LISK Unidentified Victims' started by bessie, Apr 5, 2011.

1. DaisyChains

DaisyChains Active Member

"
    I arrived at JFK with four other women and a man, and we were divided into two groups. Johnny took all my documents, including my passport, and led me to his car with two of the other women.
    That was when things started to get strange.
    A driver took us a short way, to Flushing in Queens, before he pulled into a car park and stopped the car. Johnny told the three of us to get out and get into a different car with a different driver. We did as we were told, and I watched through the window as the new driver gave Johnny some money. I thought, "Something here is not right," but I told myself not to worry, that it must be part of the way the hotel chain did business with the company they used to pick people up from the airport.
    But the new driver didn't take us very far either. He parked outside a diner, and again we had to get out of the car and get into another one, as money changed hands. Then a third driver took us to a house, and we were exchanged again.
    The fourth driver had a gun. He forced us to get in his car and took us to a house in Brooklyn, then rapped on the door, calling "Mama-san! New girl!"
    By this time I was freaking out, because I knew "Mama-san" meant the madam of a brothel. But by this time, because of the gun, there was no escape.
    The door swung open and I saw a little girl, perhaps 12 or 13, lying on the ground screaming as a group of men took turns to kick her. Blood poured from her nose and she was howling, screaming in pain. One of the men grinned and started fooling around with a baseball bat in front of me, as if in warning.
    And just a few hours after my arrival in the US, I was forced to have sex."

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35846207

This article is so important imo. The victim says she wanted to go to the US bc in the late 90's Indonesian countries fell upon hard times and a bad economy. Maybe Asian John Doe was also from Indonesia and sought the same opportunities in the US initially. It is very possible IMHO that Asian John Doe was a victim of human trafficking and was murdered by a John or a pimp/driver.

2. Evey

Evey Member

Good find I truly think it'll be via a missing persons for a girl that we find the identity. Cause other trans people may have reported her missing as a girl because she identified as one and may or may not had the surgery but even a friend who reports her missing but doesn't know she's trans wouldn't report a female missing

3. Evey

Evey Member

What I found his family found out he was trans or gay or both and sold him? Sad to say but some cultures in asian i coukd see doing that

4. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Not sure if this mp has already been suggested, but just in case the Asian male was actually AA, noting both are listed as 5'6''.
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/santiago_tirrel.html
    rbbm.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

6. Armchair-reader

Armchair-reader New Member

MO Zhang interests me the most in this case but I wanted to bring up this man. A Chinese national who went missing from Canada in 2007. 5'6 150 lbs.
    Zhe GAO. GAO.jpg

Missing from Richmond BC
    Police Seek Assistance to locate Missing Male
    August 3rd, 2007
    Richmond: The Richmond RCMP are seeking public assistance to locate or obtain information on the whereabouts of an adult male who is identified as Zhe GAO. GAO*s family who lives in China, last heard from GAO when they spoke to him on the phone at the end of 2006. GAO is a Chinese National who attended Canada Princeton College between 2005 and 2006, and lived in Richmond. He is described as an Asian male, 28 years old,
    5 feet and 6 inches tall, 150 pounds, black hair and brown eyes.
    Anyone who has any information in regards to the whereabouts of Mr. GAO is requested to contact crimestoppers or the Richmond RCMP at 604-278-1212.

7. scotiansleuth

scotiansleuth New Member

How about Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou , missing from Halifax, NS, Canada since June 26, 2005. He's a little taller than what they have stated for Asian Male.

[FONT=&amp]The HRP/RCMP Integrated Major Crime Unit is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing 29-year-old man.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou, from Richmond, B.C., came to Halifax on business and his family has not heard from him since June 26, 2005. Mr. Tsou is 5'9", has brown/grey hair and brown eyes. As a result of information gathered in the course of the investigation, it is believed there is a strong likelihood Mr. Tsou met with foul play.

[/FONT]
    [​IMG][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Attached Files:

8. WesternArtist

WesternArtist Active Member

I think both of these guys from Richmond, BC Shenchiu "Andy" Tsou and Zhe Gao are good potential matches. With Gao the height is right on. IMO the circumstances for Tsou could also make him a viable match.

(I posted one of these earlier and didn't get any feedback so I apologize for quoting myself.)
    How about Vinh Chuong Ngoc Nguyen (on the left)? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/31479/4/
    Or Michael Shan Chien (on the right)? https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/35797

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Vihn Nguyen went missing from Riverview, FL in November, 2005. He told a family member "he wanted to go to Miami... where no one would know who or where he was." He is older and shorter than the estimates for Asian Male.

Michael Chien went missing from San Bernadino, CA in December, 1996. He was last seen with a "small black bag with long handle." He also would have been older as he was 23 when he went missing and shorter at 5'. IMO his jaw structure really resembles the sketch.

Attached Files:

9. Sherlockknows

Sherlockknows New Member

"In fact the only information he seems to have for LE or Kolker has to do with him and Shannan discussing if he runs into a lot of transsexuals when he orders up call girls online. Brewer has stated that when the subject of transsexuals came up, he started to wonder about Shannan and wanted her to leave."

Found this online. Why did they not think he should stay on the suspect list considering Asian Male may have known him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. dexter75

dexter75 Well-Known Member

I think if they haven't yet been submitted to go for it!
    Until Asian Male is identified we should keep at it😉
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

11. Hotpotato

Hotpotato Member

I think the Gilbert/brewer/transsexual thing is a bunch of bs carefully crafted by brewer to cover up incriminating things. There is just no way he should have been cleared so quickly. I mean maybe they just said he was, but ffs his residence was the last place SG was before going missing and turning up dead.

12. PictureSnatcher

PictureSnatcher Former Member

13. PictureSnatcher

14. Armchair-reader

15. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig ...

The pendant he was wearing reminds me of the North Korean flag. Blue heart inserted into a red star. JMO

16. Armchair-reader

Can you tell what color those "stripes" are inside that heart?I have some degree of color blindness. Black, reds and greens give me problems

17. PictureSnatcher

I have discovered an interesting pattern. About 12 days after Peaches was discovered a pair of dismembered male and female were found in garbage bags on the property of the Borinquen Housing Projects in Williamsburg, Brooklyn on Moore St. The next day, on July 10 an Asian male was found dismembered in a suitcase in the gowanus canal.
    http://www.upi.com/Archives/1997/07/10/Fishermen-find-body-parts-in-suitcase/6919868507200/

Fast forward to July 2003, exactly 6 years later. You have Jessica Taylor, who in all likelihood disappeared from Brooklyn dismembered out in Manorville found on July 6 and the male who was dumped around the same time but not discovered until November. Now just a month before Jessica was found, there was another Asian man found dismembered in a suitcase in Chinatown. He was identified as Yan Jun Zhang. http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...al-identifies-body-found-bag-article-1.523905

18. Armchair-reader

I think we need a new chart.

19. dexter75

dexter75 Well-Known Member

Breaks my heart that there ARE so many potential matches😞
    Clearly there are too many missing & unaccounted for in this world.
    So sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

20. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig ...

[​IMG] To my eye, the stripes appear to be white. But with the flashback it really is difficult to distinguish if it is two white stripes or just gold.

Attached Files: