The Backyard

Has any more info come out on whether the Nancy person worked in the last years at all? I can't imagine a small printing business with only a few customers, a goofy religious venture, and an old lady's social security check feeding all those people, paying taxes, and utility bills. Maybe that's why the one girl was reported to have known that nasturtiums are edible.

Nancy worked as an aide in a nursing home or someplace.

Just wondering if Nancy and/or Molina were earning extra money prostituting them and/or other women in the Garrido backyard when Phil was away.

A jail cell is too good for these people. A jail cell is too posh, too homey. I'm thinking more along the lines of a cage, just like the one in the backyard. That'd be just about right for the moment.
A BULET IN THE HEAD is all Id give them.

Has any more info come out on whether the Nancy person worked in the last years at all? I can't imagine a small printing business with only a few customers, a goofy religious venture, and an old lady's social security check feeding all those people, paying taxes, and utility bills. Maybe that's why the one girl was reported to have known that nasturtiums are edible.
Nancy worked, they had the printing business, his mother was on some benefits.
They lived in a hovel, and dressed like it too.
They needed enough money for electricity, water, tax and food. I think they managed.
Frankly I am just glad the girls got to eat....I could not care less about the rest of them.

I was looking at photos of the backyard and saw that there was at least two vans stashed in the backyard by where they removed the car. maybe all the cars in the back where placed there after they were used in a crime. Do you think they will investigate that as a possibility?

I was looking at photos of the backyard and saw that there was at least two vans stashed in the backyard by where they removed the car. maybe all the cars in the back where placed there after they were used in a crime. Do you think they will investigate that as a possibility?

I also found it odd that he had so many vehicles hidden in his backyard. I've seen photos of LE towing off a yellow van and the sedan believed to have been used in Jaycee's abduction. Then we saw the rusty van on the google maps with someone driving behind the google camera truck. Apparently he also had a red VW.

What gets me is that both Nancy and PG's mother had been seen driving the sedan. I wonder if all these vehicles were registered to him.

The news is saying that there is a search going on now at Garrido's property and some other houses near Garrido's. About 25 LE are on the scene from Hayward, FBI and other areas.

Hayward, Dublin police searching Garrido property for clues this morning

By Eric Kurhi
The Oakland Tribune
Posted: 09/15/2009 09:12:55 AM PDT
Updated: 09/15/2009 09:51:05 AM PDT

ANTIOCH — Following up on "probably the strongest lead that's ever come in," Hayward police this morning converged on the Garrido property where kidnapped girl Jaycee Dugard was held, seeking clues in the Michaela Garecht case.

Garecht was snatched from outside a Hayward grocery store in 1988.

Dublin police also are involved, searching for links to Ilene Misheloff, who was 13 when she was abducted in 1989 in Dublin.

"Each agency has its own focus — we're looking for specific things," Hayward police Lt. Christine Orrey said. Officers are looking for specific items that El Dorado County authorities were not interested in.

Those items include a pair of pearl-colored earrings that resemble feathers, a white T-shirt with "Metro" written across the front, denim pants, flesh-colored nylons and black shoes — the outfit that Michaela wore when she disappeared.

Orrey said they also are looking for disturbed soil that could indicate a grave site. They are bringing in a magnetometer and ground-penetrating radar, which she does not think were used in previous searches.

Orrey said they expect the search to last at least through the weekend. More

Hayward, Dublin police searching Garrido property for clues this morning

By Eric Kurhi
The Oakland Tribune
Posted: 09/15/2009 09:12:55 AM PDT
Updated: 09/15/2009 09:51:05 AM PDT

ANTIOCH — Following up on "probably the strongest lead that's ever come in," Hayward police this morning converged on the Garrido property where kidnapped girl Jaycee Dugard was held, seeking clues in the Michaela Garecht case.

Garecht was snatched from outside a Hayward grocery store in 1988.

Dublin police also are involved, searching for links to Ilene Misheloff, who was 13 when she was abducted in 1989 in Dublin.

"Each agency has its own focus — we're looking for specific things," Hayward police Lt. Christine Orrey said. Officers are looking for specific items that El Dorado County authorities were not interested in.

Those items include a pair of pearl-colored earrings that resemble feathers, a white T-shirt with "Metro" written across the front, denim pants, flesh-colored nylons and black shoes — the outfit that Michaela wore when she disappeared.

Orrey said they also are looking for disturbed soil that could indicate a grave site. They are bringing in a magnetometer and ground-penetrating radar, which she does not think were used in previous searches.

Orrey said they expect the search to last at least through the weekend. More
To add- on the CNN press conference, Dublin PD stated that new info has come out that a witness at the time spotted Ilene getting into a sedan much like Garrido's!:eek::eek::eek:

I just posted this in the Hayward police thread, but at the sake of repeating:

Okay, I didn't want to post this information on the internet but now that we know LE is back on the property and will be there through the weekend, but when we drove by the property last Saturday, THERE WAS NOT ANY SECURITY PRESENCE WHATSOEVER.

It bugged the heck out of us, and we kept asking each other, WHY ISN'T THERE A SECURITY GUARD or some kind of protection to keep people out of there? (other than the chain link fence)

Hopefully, none of the remaining evidence has been disturbed during the week or so LE "finished their investigation" 4 or so days after it started, till now.

:behindbar :mad: :furious:

To add- on the CNN press conference, Dublin PD stated that new info has come out that a witness at the time spotted Ilene getting into a sedan much like Garrido's!:eek::eek::eek:

These guys on CNN and the other news stations are pissing me off. They are finally asking the questions, WE here at WS have been asking for weeks. :furious:

I also found it odd that he had so many vehicles hidden in his backyard. I've seen photos of LE towing off a yellow van and the sedan believed to have been used in Jaycee's abduction. Then we saw the rusty van on the google maps with someone driving behind the google camera truck. Apparently he also had a red VW.

What gets me is that both Nancy and PG's mother had been seen driving the sedan. I wonder if all these vehicles were registered to him.
I wonder since he had a church tent at some old junk car yard. CM's husbands yard.
If he had not used a revolving bunch of cars whenever he needed his fix :eek:
I wonder if those cars are not being investigated :eek:
Maybe Cheyvonne Molino does know more then she is saying. I think so.....

I wonder since he had a church tent at some old junk car yard.
If he had not used a revolving bunch of cars whenever he needed his fix :eek: I wonder if those cars are not being investigated :eek:
Maybe that Cheyvonne Molino does know more then she is saying.

Thinking out loud, what if CM traded printing services for vehicles?

If he had not used a revolving bunch of cars whenever he needed his fix :eek: I wonder if those cars are not being investigated :eek:

They could have traded auto repair for printing services. It was also said that the red VW was purchased from Jim Molino. I agree, she knows more than she's letting on or she wouldn't be blabbing so much. She's not the brightest bulb in the pack and just doesn't get it. Megalomaniac, perhaps?

In the first interview with Mr. Molino gave he said that he had towed three or four cars from the Garrido residence for him, he didn't say what he did with them - dismantled them.... ?? that would be my guess since that was what he did, dismantle cars.

In the first interview with Mr. Molino gave he said that he had towed three or four cars from the Garrido residence for him, he didn't say what he did with them - dismantled them.... ?? that would be my guess since that was what he did, dismantle cars.
I hope the police is going through all the cars; but they are also so inept over there, that I think they will look no differently then his PO looked. :rolleyes:
If there is something in one of the cars that will jump out, like hair, ring they may look closely.
I am so disillusioned with the police there that I am not sure what I think about that.
But I do think that some cars will have some information about the pigs PG and NG.

I am curious as to when aerial photographs started being taken of properties, like those on the Contra Costa County Assessor's website.

I wonder how far back the photographs go.

When there started being sheds on the Garrido property might tell you something . . . .

It does seem really suspicious that this guy goes thru so many cars, 3 or 4 in his yard 3or 4 towed away, who goes thru that many cars. I hope the ones towed can be found but Im guessing that they have been conveniently been disposed of. He might have bought some of the cars from there to. And i dont know if anyone else brought this up but i heard somewhere that the neighbors house that he was taking care of had locks that locked people in,not out. Was that before 1991 anyone know? Wonder what he used the neighbors house for?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back