"The Best Mother in the World"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just not something one would say under these circumstances. On one hand you have the grandparents saying that Caylee has been kidnapped, but then on the other hand you have George saying the other day that the kidnappers are being watched. Doesn't make any sense. Why say to the kidnappers your being watched if Caylee's life is in danger?

yeah. this made absolutely no sence. Casey can talk because of the kidnappers but george lets the kidnappers know that they know who they are and that he has people watching them....what????

I'd give Casey nothing even if Caylee is found alive, which I doubt. I've got no use for people who lie, steal, manipulate, and treat their mother's like crap.

I'd give Casey nothing even if Caylee is found alive, which I doubt. I've got no use for people who lie, steal, manipulate, and treat their mother's like crap.

No one has use for Casey, all we want is Caylee found, most hopefully alive.

Cindy is going through a horrific situation. But, if she really believes that Casey is being heroic and sitting in jail to protect her kidnapped daughter, then Cindy's not letting herself think it through. If she thought it through, she'd realize that, if Caylee was actually kidnapped and Casey felt she had to search on her own, then when Cindy found out, Casey surely would have broken down and explained things through tears and sobbing, describing how frightened and helpless she had been the past month. Who better than Cindy, who loves Caylee dearly, to share her grief? Then, the same emotion would probably come out with the police as she felt the relief of not being in this alone anymore and finally having help in her search.

Sadly, Casey's indifference toward Caylee, lack of compassion for Cindy, and defensiveness about herself leave little hope that the kidnapping story is true.

How sad that these poor grandparents are in such D E N I A L! I know in my heart that poor little baby is dead. C'mon, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out!

Cindy is going through a horrific situation. But, if she really believes that Casey is being heroic and sitting in jail to protect her kidnapped daughter, then Cindy's not letting herself think it through. If she thought it through, she'd realize that, if Caylee was actually kidnapped and Casey felt she had to search on her own, then when Cindy found out, Casey surely would have broken down and explained things through tears and sobbing, describing how frigthened and helpless she had been the past month. Who better than Cindy, who loves Caylee dearly, to share her grief? Then, the same emotion would probably come out with the police as she felt the relief of not being in this alone anymore and finally having help in her search.

Sadly, Casey's indifference toward Caylee, lack of compassion for Cindy, and defensiveness about herself leave little hope that the kidnapping story is true.

You hit the nail on the head!
Yes, Casey didn't plan all her reactions out real well, did she?:no:

I would fly out to Orlando to take Casey and Caylee on a 10 day cruise- personally if she is found ALIVE..I wonder if that would make her talk??? OH YEAH and DRINKS ARE ON ME! I will also supply her with a new phone and as many pizzas as she can eat.

I DO hope that Caylee is found alive. I however would NOT praise Casey for anything! As a matter of fact I would want to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:trout: smack her around a few times for putting such a beautiful innocent child through such an ordeal... :snooty:

I DO hope that Caylee is found alive. I however would NOT praise Casey for anything! As a matter of fact I would want to :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:trout: smack her around a few times for putting such a beautiful innocent child through such an ordeal... :snooty:

Ouch that gotta hurt.

Look if Casey's story is true, which we all doubt, why not give her the Mother of the Year award like Cindy wants us to? I'll be willing, why not? But it wont happen, you know that, I know that, Cindy knows that, and Casey definitely knows that.

CA stated that when we all find out what lengths Casey went to protect Caylee from harm we would give Casey a Mother of the Year award - Not likely to happen unless...Caylee is found and brought back alive and her alleged kidnappers are caught or ZG the babysitter/nanny. I will personally go out and buy a trophy and send it to Casey if the story she spun is true.
The way she talks from jail-the way she behaves in those night clubs would eliminate her from my list no matter what else happens.
Mothers need to care enough to be home at night and in the morning..and not be out more nights of the week than not.
She talked to her own family like they were garbage..no way this is someone who should get any vote as MOY..
I dont blame cindy at all for supporting her..but that particular comment is over-the -top delusional.

Of course it would never happen which is why I woud be willing to take her on a cruise..

These type of statements made by the GP are precisely why the Anthony's need someone to speak for them to the media. that particular statement will haunt Cindy forever if the turns out Caylee is gone.

If Casey was the mother of the year, why then did Cindy and George consider going for custody of Caylee?

I have two opposing theories of my own but I'd like to hear what others think.

She was mother of the year for taking Caylee out of this very cruel world?

Now you understand why no one should believe ANYTHING these people say...

lol yes I have understood for a good long time now, I am just interested in what people might think the Anthony's would say if presented with these two incredibly opposing statements that they have made.

I can't wait for the court trial! They cannot lie on the stand unless they want to be in big big trouble

If Casey was the mother of the year, why then did Cindy and George consider going for custody of Caylee?

I have two opposing theories of my own but I'd like to hear what others think.

I would bet that it was either:

1) they were afraid that once she finally did move out (if she ever did) that they would never see Caylee again because good mother or not, she would be so angry that she would not bring her around.

OR

2) they figured since they were responsible for her 90% of the time, they may as well have custody and claim her on thier taxes.

OH! i just thought of something else... maybe they KNEW KC didn't have a job and wanted to have legal custody to put Caylee on thier health insurance?? Maybe a bill came to the house for a doctor visit and they questioned why her insurance didn't pay or tried to call the doctor's office to find out why it didn't pay? since she wasnt enrolled in school or daycare she would not have been required to have her shots, but i would think that CA being a nurse would make sure she had them. Then again, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for anything this family says or does these days. I would imagine that Caylee was bound to get sick at least once and have to see someone.

I would bet that it was either:

1) they were afraid that once she finally did move out (if she ever did) that they would never see Caylee again because good mother or not, she would be so angry that she would not bring her around.

OR

2) they figured since they were responsible for her 90% of the time, they may as well have custody and claim her on thier taxes.

OH! i just thought of something else... maybe they KNEW KC didn't have a job and wanted to have legal custody to put Caylee on thier health insurance?? Maybe a bill came to the house for a doctor visit and they questioned why her insurance didn't pay or tried to call the doctor's office to find out why it didn't pay? since she wasnt enrolled in school or daycare she would not have been required to have her shots, but i would think that CA being a nurse would make sure she had them. Then again, there seems to be no rhyme or reason for anything this family says or does these days. I would imagine that Caylee was bound to get sick at least once and have to see someone.

Cagney, in my opinion Cindy only made the "Mother of the Year" statement to protect her own reputation. There is clearly a lot of friction between the two of them, and we know there was a major blowup prior to Caylee's disappearance. We don't have to do a lot of speculating about whether that sort of thing had happened before, given the information we've got now about Casey's past. I think Cindy did have every intention of taking Caylee away from Casey and had probably threatened Casey with it more than once before the big fight -- the details of which we still really don't have and probably won't until the trial.

As to the possibility that Casey was remotely responsible enough to be taking Caylee for medical care on her own, I don't buy that. I imagine she had concocted some tale about why she wasn't insured by her employer, etc. Just speculation, and you may be right -- but Casey seems far too irresponsible -- not to mention broke-- for Cindy to have trusted medical care for her grandchild to, you know? I just can't help but feel that there is a lotwe have yet to hear about the turmoil in this family. I think there is a long and very contentious history between Casey and her Mom, and its all going to come out in the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708