The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Queen broke royal etiquette for her corgis - ‘I needn’t have worried!’

“Owen, a Liverpool and England legend, revealed in his autobiography he always strove to make sure he was not breaching the protocol under the attentive eyes of the Queen.

The former footballer, who now owns horse stables, said he tried his best to behave according to the royal etiquette when he was having pre-race meal at Windsor Castle with members of the Royal Family.

But he quickly realised he could have relaxed a bit more after seeing the Queen feeding her corgis from the dining table.”

Thank you @Keine Engel and to all of you for filling in posting royal news. My Crohn’s disease is not great just now I get very tired a lot but I will be ok.

BA636697-B42B-41C5-9970-003BE4C1445E.jpeg8C1C4E94-93BB-4DBB-A5F1-B35B5D1DD9CA.jpeg42A5C142-F715-4E15-BC6C-13BC3EFB9BF7.jpeg4FA69552-0FC0-4DE2-8061-08E6B926A39A.jpeg

She looks stunning, but something is a bit off on the proportions. I can't put my finger on what is bothering me about it, though.

Might be the flare of the bottom of the dress? Competing style. Traditional seems more a straight line, a bit shorter hemline with more of the pants as part of the silhouette.

It’s a stunning color on Kate. And the material is light and moves beautifully.

Last edited:

“Owen, a Liverpool and England legend, revealed in his autobiography he always strove to make sure he was not breaching the protocol under the attentive eyes of the Queen.

The former footballer, who now owns horse stables, said he tried his best to behave according to the royal etiquette when he was having pre-race meal at Windsor Castle with members of the Royal Family.

But he quickly realised he could have relaxed a bit more after seeing the Queen feeding her corgis from the dining table.”

Thank you @Keine Engel and to all of you for filling in posting royal news. My Crohn’s disease is not great just now I get very tired a lot but I will be ok.

View attachment 209013View attachment 209014View attachment 209015View attachment 209016

BBM: Oh no she didn't! I go mad if anyone feeds my dogs from the table

I hope you feel better soon.

Laughing, once we are roomies at Frogmore, anything I have is also yours. We will have a great time roaming the 10 bedrooms, the gardens, the BBQ area and whatever else is there to see. I will personally let the staff park in the driveway.

Wow, did not realise how high Kate's shoes were for walking down the stairs from the plane last night! Theres no way I would attempt to go down a stairs in heels like that with the worlds media watching but I suppose she must have amazing confidence in her heel walking ability by now

19704378-7571863-The_Kensington_Royal_Instagram_released_this_picture_of_the_Duke-a-4_1571097085885.jpg

upload_2019-10-15_9-32-17.png

upload_2019-10-15_9-32-42.png

Probably shouldn't say this about our future Queen, but my god what a BABE!! She's just gorgeous.

PS if I wore heels like that, not only would I be walking like Aveline from Bread (showing my age!) but I'd almost certainly end up in A&E with a snapped ankle.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-15_9-33-11.png
    upload_2019-10-15_9-33-11.png
    666.2 KB · Views: 4
Kate and William meet PM Imran Khan

The Duke and Duchess have now to their third engagement of the day - a visit to Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan.

Kate changed from her royal blue kurta to a green coat ad cream trousers while William went for a more formal look in a blue suit.

William and Kate's tour of Pakistan begins - all you need to know

5BB4B7F2-BAE5-43DA-8658-E30B292461B8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members