The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t waste your time @human. I now suspect the comment about only staying in California if they illegally cross the border is a very tacky sarcastic political comment. Otherwise it makes no sense. Since politics is forbidden on WS, I wasn’t expecting it and focused on the California instead of Canada error.

Last edited:
Don’t waste your time @human. I now suspect the comment about only staying in California if they illegally cross the border is a very tacky sarcastic political comment. Otherwise it makes no sense. Since politics is forbidden on WS, I wasn’t expecting it and focused on the California instead of Canada error.

I got a good chuckle out of it. The best comedy has a ring of truth IMO

Ca is Canada. CA is California. :)

Seeing Canada written as Ca takes getting used to. In Canada CA is Canada and all provinces are capitalized. BC, ON, etc.

USA, Us. ?

de8s6.jpg

(imgur)

Now stuff like this is ridiculous. Moo

Meghan Markle Allegedly 'Warned To Leave' Prince Harry Due To His Rapid Hair Loss

Though Prince Harry’s premature balding is something that runs in his blood, speculations are rife that Meghan Markle is, not at all, pleased about it. Globe even reported that the former “Suit” actress gave her husband an ultimatum about his thinning hair.

An unnamed source told the publication that Meghan has become “so obsessed with being the huge star she never became as an actress” that she started thinking a bald Harry might affect her image. Hence, she is, allegedly, threatening to leave her husband if he does not do something about it.

I think this is total BS. My beloved brother is bald and his wife still loves him. :confused:

Seeing Canada written as Ca takes getting used to. In Canada CA is Canada and all provinces are capitalized. BC, ON, etc.

USA, Us. ?

de8s6.jpg

(imgur)
Why are you “upset”? Ok.... it was confusing to me earlier in the thread but I wrote it that way as a post either farther up or in a closed thread, somewhere anyway, said it was being used this way. It could also have been a typo. ;) I will spell it out and I apologize to all the Canadians here for misappreviating your country. It certainly wasn’t meant to offend anyone. I don’t understand all the vitriol here. (And, no, not bothered at all if you abbreviate USA as Us. Knock yourself out.)

Last edited:

USA, Us. ?

It's confusing for the UK posters too, we just call it Canada!

Looks like the news channels have calmed down a bit (though the Daily Mail and its devotees are still hysterical), the Royals don't even make the "10 most read" articles on the BBC today. Bigger things going on in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151