The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget the brand, but I know in England there are handbags that sell for $100,000. I think it is a company that makes leather seats for a luxury car.

I wonder what makes an $11,000 purse?

I hate those shoes. I am sure plastic is really comfy, the way it breathes and molds perfectly to your foot. NOT!

I’m not sure but I know it can cost £100,000 for a crocodile Hermes Birkin.

Samantha Markle claims Duchess of Sussex didn't call dad for Christmas

gosh her perhaps ugliest desperate spray ever.
surely there is something legally can be done to stop this kind of harassment???

its really below the belt.

She is an absolute disgrace.

Several of the tabloids here in the U.K were running the story of Meghan having marijuana at her first wedding. You would hope they would pay attention to important matters happening in the world and not details of a wedding that happened years ago when the Duchess was a private citizen.

WOW! I was watching the Dart Championships (background noise! LOL!) and it's being held at the Alexandra Palace! What a beautiful stain glass!
The pictures don't do it justice - they showed it at night on TV.
images

images

images

I wonder if Samantha has always been vile or if it's a manifestation of MS?

It’s possible. Just having any disabling disease can cause anger. Saying hurtful things can also be an MS disease symptom, like depression and mood swings. To me Samantha’s rants seem more planned than spontaneous. But who knows?

Disinhibition is one symptom some suffer:

Normal consideration for others, awareness of others’ feelings and the usual sense of decency may disappear. For example, someone may make hurtful or totally inap- propriate remarks in a way they would never have done before;

https://www.eurims.org/images/stories/documents/SIG/Psychology/RIMS_Personality.pdf

Disinhibition is one of the rarest behavioural symptoms of MS and only a very small percentage of people are affected. It is linked to MS-related damage in the brain.

People experiencing disinhibition lose control over their impulses, leading to inappropriate behaviour and a loss of their sense of social rules. They may have little or no awareness of others' feelings regarding their actions.

For example, someone may make a hurtful or inappropriate comment, break into a rage, or behave in a sexually disinhibited manner – all of which they would have considered outrageous previously. It is important to recognise that people experiencing this symptom cannot control their behaviour.
Other mood and behaviour changes

Last edited:
Not one piece of this outfit works with another. The brown jacket with red dress with black bag with tan (nude) ugly pumps that show her toes?? Ugh. What a mess! Not impressed and I think she is to blame for some of Meghan’s fashion bloopers. She’s also cashing in on her friendship with Meghan just like her family, but in a different way.

BBM.....lol those shoes really gross me out. Yuck!

It’s possible. Just having any disabling disease can cause anger. Saying hurtful things can also be an MS disease symptom, like depression and mood swings. To me Samantha’s rants seem more planned than spontaneous. But who knows?

<Respectfully snipped>

I suspect that there has always been sibling rivalry between Samantha and Meghan, but I acknowledge that the negative, unkind outbursts could be due to Multiple Sclerosis and am willing to cut her some slack. That said, Samantha seems hell-bent on disparaging Meghan any way she can, and to what end? Why would Meghan and/or Harry want any interaction with Meghan's family given the disrespect they show for their daughter/sibling?

Disinhibition is one symptom some suffer:

Normal consideration for others, awareness of others’ feelings and the usual sense of decency may disappear. For example, someone may make hurtful or totally inap- propriate remarks in a way they would never have done before;

https://www.eurims.org/images/stories/documents/SIG/Psychology/RIMS_Personality.pdf

Disinhibition is one of the rarest behavioural symptoms of MS and only a very small percentage of people are affected. It is linked to MS-related damage in the brain.

People experiencing disinhibition lose control over their impulses, leading to inappropriate behaviour and a loss of their sense of social rules. They may have little or no awareness of others' feelings regarding their actions.

For example, someone may make a hurtful or inappropriate comment, break into a rage, or behave in a sexually disinhibited manner – all of which they would have considered outrageous previously. It is important to recognise that people experiencing this symptom cannot control their behaviour.
Other mood and behaviour changes

<Respectfully snipped>

I suspect that there has always been sibling rivalry between Samantha and Meghan, but I acknowledge that the negative, unkind outbursts could be due to Multiple Sclerosis and am willing to cut her some slack. That said, Samantha seems hell-bent on disparaging Meghan any way she can, and to what end? Why would Meghan and/or Harry want any interaction with Meghan's family given the disrespect they show for their daughter/sibling?
great points

her dupers delight is really really bizaar.

she enjoys what she is doing.

moo

Kensington Palace releases favourite moments of 2018... but Meghan steals show with 31 appearances in three-minute clip (compared to Kate's 23)
  • Kensington Palace have released three-minute clip of favourite 2018 moments
  • Meghan Markle features heavily raking in almost 40 appearances in the video
  • This year saw the birth of Prince Louis, two royal weddings and an overseas tour
Kensington Palace releases favourite moments of 2018 | Daily Mail Online

Why does Meghan always wear black? In 3 of the photos at the link, she is in black. She wore black to the British fashion awards, too. For Christmas & the flyby viewing from the balcony, she looked more like she was dressed for a funeral than for a celebration.

Looking through her pictures you are right, she does wear black quite often. I love black but can not wear it as many of my animals have some form of white hair and I hate to see animal hair on clothes!
Black is certainly more slimming but that should be of no concern of her so maybe she just like the color black.
I do think she should have worn a different color for Christmas Day, something more happy.

Looking through her pictures you are right, she does wear black quite often. I love black but can not wear it as many of my animals have some form of white hair and I hate to see animal hair on clothes!
Black is certainly more slimming but that should be of no concern of her so maybe she just like the color black.
I do think she should have worn a different color for Christmas Day, something more happy.

WhenI was working, I would go shopping sometimes. When I brought my purchase home, it was practically the same as what I already had. And it was black. It is interesting. In the airport in Minnesota in Minneapolis, almost everyone is dressed in somber colors.

In other airports such as Los Angeles, you see brighter colors.

I picture London as very grey.

WhenI was working, I would go shopping sometimes. When I brought my purchase home, it was practically the same as what I already had. And it was black. It is interesting. In the airport in Minnesota in Minneapolis, almost everyone is dressed in somber colors.

In other airports such as Los Angeles, you see brighter colors.

I picture London as very grey.

I know what you mean. I love bright colors in the summer and more casual places anytime. I traveled to NYC recently and my wardrobe was black with a bit of eggplant, which is what I wear during the winter in Oregon. It’s easy to mix and match. Once the sun comes back it’s color all the way, especially purple! :)

But the Queen doesn’t let the gray stop her from wearing color! I think people get in the habit of black because it’s easy and they don’t have enough confidence to wear color. There are lots of deep jewel tones that Meghan could wear in the winter like Kate does. She just needs a better stylist (fire Jessica!). I’d love to get my hands on her and I’m no pro, but like most of us, I know what works.

Protection officers and Scotland Yard detectives 'place the Duchess of Sussex's half-sister Samantha Markle on a 'fixated persons' list over the risks she poses of embarrassing the Royal family'

No surprise.

I think the flippin' Daily Mail also needs to be put on a fixated persons list! I honestly doubt any of this "rift" has been as bad as the rags make out. But let's just remember a couple of very basic facts:

Kate had YEARS to get used to the royal family and grew up in similar social circles.
Meghan had just a few months and definitely did not.
Kate will be Queen one day.
Meghan will not.

M & H are in an entirely different situation to K & W and have very different personalities, both have a naughtier side and have lived their adulthood fairly freely until now,wonder if they've had a spliff together yet?

The Duchess of Sussex's half-sister Samantha Markle is bashing reports that she's been place on a 'fixated persons' list over the risks she poses of embarrassing the Royal family.

Samantha, 53, who lives in Florida, has made a string of public snipes at Meghan since she not being invited to the Royal Wedding earlier this year.

It's been reported that The Duchess's protection officers have briefed Scotland Yard detectives over the the damage Samantha could cause to the Royal family's reputation.

Samantha has shot down those reports as 'fake news', tweeting Saturday that labeling her as 'fixated' is 'ridiculous' as she's only 'advocating for doing the right thing by our dad', Thomas Markle.

Samantha Markle hits back at 'fake news' that Meghan had a guard to protect her | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆