The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the book recommendation. I saw the movie and had no idea of this relationship. Movie portrayed it as a very loyal relationship.

O/T: Speaking of books/movies about Royals, DH and I recently watched Mary Queen of Scots and The Favourite. Both are worthwhile, but I preferred Mary Queen of Scots and would watch it again.

The Duchess of Sussex may have only just embarked upon maternity leave but the royal mother-to-be is already plotting her return to work.

Showing no sign of slowing down, the 36-year-old will reportedly join Prince Harry at the One Young World summit in October.

The non-profit organisation's annual event is designed to celebrate 10,000 young leaders from every country and sector with four days of speeches, panels, networking and workshops lined up.

The Duchess of Sussex is already planning her return to work after maternity leave

I just hope that Megs does not get too thin like Kate. Kate is way too thin now and now her head is too big for her body. Of course Kate always looks nice but I sure would like to treat her to a Five Guys burger, fries and a shake. Kate's clothes do look nice on her.

I just hope that Megs does not get too thin like Kate. Kate is way too thin now and now her head is too big for her body. Of course Kate always looks nice but I sure would like to treat her to a Five Guys burger, fries and a shake. Kate's clothes do look nice on her.

Kate is looking super-model thin and a bit bobblehead (think I just made that up) and I agree a few pounds would suit her, her BMI must be really low for her height. I don't think Meghan is the same body shape at all, shorter and slightly curvier. Pressure will be on to bounce back though!

Where are you Lilibet (hope I spelled your name correctly)? Your Royal watching friends are concerned about you.

Prince Harry and Meghan to splash out £50,000 on soundproofing unit for their new Windsor home | Daily Mail Online

I once lived next to train tracks. The train ran every 2 hours. The first week was awful but after that first week, I never heard the trains again. I was also about 5 miles from the airport and on the flight path but the AirPort was nowhere near as busy as Heathrow.

Sounds like a nightmare. No thanks. 14 flights every half hour. Ugh

This is interesting. Apparently, the recent rumors going around in the tabs about Kate allegedly having a disagreement with her neighbor are being declared false. Insinuation is that MM is responsible for spreading the rumor.
This seems pretty serious, as if the BRF, or at least William, are getting fed up with some things.

Kate Middleton and Rose Hanbury rivalry rumours false | Daily Mail Online

I am told the rumours of a falling out between these two attractive young women are false. I can also reveal both sides have considered legal action but, because none of the reports have been able to offer any evidence about what the so-called dispute is about, they have chosen to ignore it.

For William and Kate the developments are especially troubling. They have always been enormously careful about friendships and they have placed a premium on trust.

They have eschewed the celebrity friends that Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex appear to like to surround themselves with.

No friends of Kate have gone chatting to gossipy magazines as Meghan’s have done to People and Vanity Fair.

As a royal wife and mother, Kate has never put a foot wrong, her family are loyal and discreet. She carries out her official duties with enthusiasm.

She and William have not been photographed exchanging so much as a cross word in public.

But while William has never indulged in the kind of ‘what Meghan wants, Meghan gets’ foot-stamping as Prince Harry is said to have done, he knows how important she is as a mother and a future queen.

And if this whole sorry episode turns out to be some cack-handed attempt to dent Kate’s unshakeable standing with the public, it has almost certainly backfired.

This is interesting. Apparently, the recent rumors going around in the tabs about Kate allegedly having a disagreement with her neighbor are being declared false. Insinuation is that MM is responsible for spreading the rumor.
This seems pretty serious, as if the BRF, or at least William, are getting fed up with some things.

Kate Middleton and Rose Hanbury rivalry rumours false | Daily Mail Online

Thank you to those that post the pictures and most of the important information for the Daily Mail. Something that drives me nuts nuts nuts is that when I try to scroll through the Daily Mail article, it jumps me to an advertisement or off of the page that I am trying to read. Am I the only person that this happens with and am I doing something wrong?

Thank you to those that post the pictures and most of the important information for the Daily Mail. Something that drives me nuts nuts nuts is that when I try to scroll through the Daily Mail article, it jumps me to an advertisement or off of the page that I am trying to read. Am I the only person that this happens with and am I doing something wrong?
Do you have an installed? I have no problem but have a really good .

I have noticed in recent pictures Kate looks very tired, which worries me.....yet she always has a smile, a huge smile especially for children and the elders. With three children, working for the firm, even with help, Kate seems like the mom that would be there every minute for her children and husband. I hope she takes care of herself.

Now that April had her baby, its time to go on Sussex baby watch!

Will the babe come in early, mid or late April?

Blue or pink? Weight?

I'm going with girl, from April 12-20th and 7 1/2 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe