The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to figure out a road trip so that the birth will happen. Cant really come up with anything other than errands and shopping. Then I remembered we have a Wedding to go to Saturday eve. It will happen on Saturday.

I tried that with our Chicago trip April 12-14. Didn't work. Saturday - Kentucky Derby, Sunday - Cinco de Mayo. Seems like Meghan's been pregnant forever!

*Quickly slip this in before there's any actual 'baby news' to talk about ;)

...The secret is letting the mix stand at room temperature for quite a few hours...
Then cold mix into VERY hot tin > Very hot oven

I learned how to make perfect Yorkshire Pudding in stages. Started with mini- and regular muffin tins and graduated to popover pans. Make sure pans are well-greased and place in hot oven for several minutes before adding batter. DO NOT open oven during baking!

Queen 'sends Kate Middleton notes if she doesn't like her outfits', claims expert

But according to an expert there is one person who doesn't always approve of her style - the Queen.

According to an expert, the monarch sends Kate little notes if she's not happy with her hemlines or the colour of her tights.

Queen sends Kate little notes if she doesn't like her outfits, claims expert

Do you think this is true? I can’t imagine getting a note like that from Her Majesty.

Thank you for the birthday good wishes I had a lovely day thank you.

I’m disappointed Baby Sussex hasn’t arrived yet. How long will the consultants let the baby be overdue?

Queen 'sends Kate Middleton notes if she doesn't like her outfits', claims expert

Do you think this is true? I can’t imagine getting a note like that from Her Majesty.

I’m disappointed Baby Sussex hasn’t arrived yet. How long will the consultants let the baby be overdue?
I seriously doubt it!
(meaning - it's utter nonsense)
I'm sure the Queen's got much, much more important things to do with her time than keep check on Kates hem line :rolleyes:

Hope you've had a great day @gregjrichards
Happy Birthday !

But according to an expert there is one person who doesn't always approve of her style - the Queen.

According to an expert, the monarch sends Kate little notes if she's not happy with her hemlines or the colour of her tights.

Queen sends Kate little notes if she doesn't like her outfits, claims expert

So glad you had a nice Happy Birthday gregjrichards!

Oh, I can’t imagine the Queen does that. Maybe they coordinate colors and accessories for certain occasions?

Besides, Kate always looks fabulous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member