The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an excellent approach to helping children. And the part where the parents must be involved as well. I hope this model spreads across the world.

The Royals are refreshing with their intelligence and empathy. Their focus on helping improve the world. A beacon of light and hope.

I admire her for her work. It's not easy being a mom of three little ones while still being active in duties of the BRF. I understand she prefers to not have a lot of outside help, so she stays pretty busy. I recall reading she still does all the cooking for her family, etc.

The Real Reason Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Unfollowed Prince William and Kate Middleton on Instagram | Xfinity

No feud alert needed here!

It's no surprise that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have their own Instagram account these days, separate from the longtime KensingtonRoyal Instagram handle they had previously shared with Prince William and Kate Middleton. Back in April when the new account launched, the future mom and dad followed the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, as well as other family members, including Princess Eugenie.

However, that's not the case today as the SussexRoyal account only follows 16 others and William and Kate's is not one of them. However, don't ring the royal alarms because there's quite the reasonable explanation for the sudden change...

Oprah declares she is 'so proud' of Meghan Markle for challenging royal traditions | Daily Mail Online

The PR person is definitely doing her job. Do people really value Oprah's opinion? I feel like I need to puke. This article is ridiculous. The PR person has kept Prince Harry and Meghan in the spotlight .

I guess Oprah is hoping to be a Godparent.

I have never liked Oprah, and, no, I don't value her opinion on anything despite the fact that she considers herself to be an expert on everything.

I have never liked Oprah, and, no, I don't value her opinion on anything despite the fact that she considers herself to be an expert on everything.

I do not like Oprah at all and I find her to be repulsive.
To her credit, she is very smart and good at business. She used her brains to get where she is today. Her success was her doing and was not handed to her.

So - no baby. Since I read on here her due in May 17th - I'll go with May 14th - my daughter's 50th birthday. :) and a girl!
Gosh I hope it's not that far away. Some articles have said due date was last Sunday. I think it was Sunday. Some time around there.

Oprah declares she is 'so proud' of Meghan Markle for challenging royal traditions | Daily Mail Online

The PR person is definitely doing her job. Do people really value Oprah's opinion? I feel like I need to puke. This article is ridiculous. The PR person has kept Prince Harry and Meghan in the spotlight .

Oprah and Prince Harry are working on a docu-series on mental health due out in 2020. I think it will be a really good thing.

I don’t like the way the DM paraphrases for dishy slants, but I happen to agree with Oprah on the issue of Meghan stepping back from parading herself and the baby out for a press shot hours after giving birth. —This is a terrible thing to put a woman through, imo.

I’m sure Meghan and Harry expressed their wishes to the queen directly and she said fine. Meghan’s an older first time mom, too.

The Queen didn’t parade herself out on the steps of BP, right?

Maybe she too thinks it’s a ghastly tradition?

I do not like Oprah at all and I find her to be repulsive.
To her credit, she is very smart and good at business. She used her brains to get where she is today. Her success was her doing and was not handed to her.

She was the right person, in the right place, in the right time. She was handed the Phil Donahue Show in Chicago on a platter. Hers to make or break, she did well, but it was already established talk show in Chicago with a huge fan base.

She was the right person, in the right place, in the right time. She was handed the Phil Donahue Show in Chicago on a platter. Hers to make or break, she did well, but it was already established talk show in Chicago with a huge fan base.

Interesting. I did not realize that she followed Phil Donahue.

Anyway, the public (except for a few) seem to love her and whatever she touches. She will be good for PH's project. I still don't like her and I still don't care what she says.
Off my soap box on Oprah.

What if the new baby has the name 'Oprah' as one of the names. Allegra Oprah Diana Elizabeth ....

Interesting. I did not realize that she followed Phil Donahue.

Anyway, the public (except for a few) seem to love her and whatever she touches. She will be good for PH's project. I still don't like her and I still don't care what she says.
Off my soap box on Oprah.

What if the new baby has the name 'Oprah' as one of the names. Allegra Oprah Diana Elizabeth ....
Or Harpo :eek:

This is what bothers me... the Hollywood crowd wants to get their foot in the door with the RF Meghan lets them. What's next, the Beckmans ? Kate, her husband and Harry had a great mental health awareness charity they created. With Meghan joining the family they should build on that and not letting Oprah and others get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23