The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by CoverMeCagney, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

Guess you would like me then @Kensie Lol. I am 54 and have long blonde hair. Just wear it up always. I joke that I’ll be that old lady with a bun

2. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

3. human

human Well-Known Member

Laughing, kimpage, Hazelnutty and 6 others like this.
  4. Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park Well-Known Member

Meghan's hair is not natural. She straightens her hair. Her natural is very tightly coiled. Her hair is what happens when there is too much product buildup. I've said before, she really needs to have a hairdresser who understands her type of hair. I've said before, she has black friends in Hollywood, she can ask them.
    It was a charity polo match. It wasn't a "private" event. However, I do wish the press would let them all be and enjoy themselves without having their every move being photographed. Unfortunately it comes with the territory.

5. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

What "cute style"? Whenever I see women with hair extensions, many of which are obvious, there is no definitive "style". The extensions mostly hang loosely and straggly - like Meghan's hair in recent photos. The primary goal of hair extensions is to have long hair when your own hair doesn't grow well, or you can't/won't wait long enough to allow your hair to grow to the length that you want.

6. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

@BetteDavisEyes. I wish I had that problem. My Mom and best friend are both losing their thin hair and I have sooo much hair. As I posted above, I just pull it up. They both curse me. Meghan seems to have my type of hair. Unruly.

7. Keine Engel

Keine Engel Grand Imperial Archduchess of Great Giggleswick

...The tiara itself is made of three ruby and diamond elements set on a thin diamond-studded frame. The three upright elements can be removed and worn as brooches or as pendants on a necklace.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    At some point, a pair of ruby and diamond earrings and a ruby and diamond ring were added to the set to make it into a small parure. Many think that Grace’s husband, Prince Rainier, was the person who supplied the extra pieces.
    [​IMG]
    ...Grace remains the only person to have been photographed wearing the piece as a tiara.

Link same as ^

:) Bonus Pics *
    A true 'Hollywood' Princess!

[​IMG]
    Grace Kelly (Princess Grace of Monaco) on her wedding day.
    - April 1956 -
    [​IMG]

8. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with long hair. My friend is in her 60's and has long hair. The difference between my friend and MM is that my friend's hair has a style and never looks greasy. I personally love long hair but once my hair gets below the shoulders it does not look good.

9. weepingangel

weepingangel Well-Known Member

Meghan needs a baby carrier / sling
    Sakura Bloom

Don’t they put sun hats on tiny babies anymore? lol

Glad to see them out and about

Prince Louis :D omg he’s adorable

Ohhh when watching Harry and Meghan’s wedding I was sure Prince Harry looked very concerned / worried moreso than a typical groom. I wondered if there were security concerns :(

10. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

I think Meghan looks fantastic for all she's been thru this last year.

Have mercy!

Fresh meat! Piranhas & sharks all around!

Too bad these gossipy news web sites are relied on as truth. She could possibly be a wicked *****. She could be a sweet little thing. Who knows?

Kudos to Meghan for being herself & dressing herself and grooming herself as she wishes. I hope she continues to live her life as a happy , healthy & decent person in whatever personal style she wishes.

It has to be awful to be judged so. I cannot even begin to imagine.

Master Archie is absolutely Adorable! He's got a wonderful set of parents

11. Keine Engel

[​IMG]
    I'm sorry but I gotta highlight this again.^

This IS NOT an issue whatsoever here!...
    Not even our gutter press mention it
    So as far as I've seen it's only been brought up by foreign (U.S.;) ) media where they keep making it sound like some kinda big deal?

We Brits with our 'quirky' customs & traditions may find many things to complain about :p Megs' 'heritage' is NOT one of them!
    JMO

*'Brits' - Not including Neon-Nazis,:cool: Jihadists, Scientolgists, Daily Mail commenters & all other similar minded extremist idiots that so happen to live here.

12. human

human Well-Known Member

13. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

I’m not sure if you’re agreeing or disagreeing with me! :D I said “some.” So I hope you don’t think I’m painting Brits with a broad brush. I was referring to the ones in your footnote.

human, rosemadderlake and Keine Engel like this.
  14. SideEyeDiana

SideEyeDiana Active Member

Wasn’t Princess Anne almost “attempted” kidnapped one evening at gun point?

I’ll have to google but remember reading about it and how she was so cool and calm about the ordeal

Yes, found it

Royal KIDNAP: How Princess Anne was centre of horror abduction attempt

Or the shooter who shot blanks at the Queen once during trooping the colour? Didn’t someone break into her bedroom once too?

Queen Elizabeth ASSASSINATION attempt: How a TEENAGER tried to shoot the Queen

Man Breaks Into Buckingham Palace While Queen Elizabeth Is Sleeping

These women are the definition of stellar steal fortitude in times of crises. So admirable

Also a man trying to shoot Prince Charles while on stage, I remember that one.

David Kang who fired two blank shots at Prince Charles is now a barrister | Daily Mail Online

My goodness, I’ve gone down a rabbit hole lol

15. SideEyeDiana

I agree, she has beautiful natural ethnic hair from what I have seen of young pics of her. Maybe one day she will “just let it go”

But I will admit, sometimes women just start to feel “comfortable” with one style. I have had the same kinda long layered cut with bangs since, goodness, the 90s it feels like hahaha. It’s just what feels comfortable to me. It’s hard to change hair styles and what YOU like on your self. I think most women can agree to that?

16. SideEyeDiana

And more on this, damn if I’m not jealous that I cannot look beautiful with my hair just parted down the middle or just totally pulled back off my face. Both of my daughters just have long wavy hair that can be parted down the middle, pulled back, however, and look gorgeous. Me? Pfffttt

I just look homely and totally “nerdy” for some reason lol Just cannot pull it off....oh well

—-Middle of the night ramblings from a early menopausal insomniac royalty crazy person :D

Laughing, kimpage, Hazelnutty and 5 others like this.
  17. SideEyeDiana

I actually have many UK friends, not just saying that! Lol have a “baby” website and I am a part of a lot of mom groups that are mostly UK-based and I’ve made a lot of friends that I’ve had for years and years and years. I can kinda attest to this. They never even mention how she is bi-racial it’s not even a thought to them? It’s intersecting the dynamic with that. Though we have many similarities, most common speaking English and many here are from European descendants, we do have a very different “culture”.

I hope that makes sense and doesn’t offend!

18. Pi Thoughts

Pi Thoughts Well-Known Member

Stunningly beautiful, Lady Kitty Spencer, Princess Diana’s niece in Lake Como Italy.
    I met Charles Spencer, father of Lady Kitty, at Althorp Estate in 2010 and amongst other conversation I told him how much I admired Princess Diana.
    Diana’s niece in see-through dress

Attached Files:

19. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Niner, Sunny123, Laughing and 9 others like this.
  20. Keine Engel

[​IMG]
    No! I know you weren't :)
    It was to make it clear that overall it's just not a 'thing'.
    By that I mean not just in a 'racist' capacity of any kind, but in any capacity.
    It's altogether a 'non-issue' :confused:
    If that makes sense? lol

[​IMG] I do realise you're probably unaware so I should also point out ;) that 'aphorism' may be somewhat inappropriate -

Police officers called black people 'monkeys' and 'spades'
    Plebgate inquiry uncovered a raft of racist messages on the mobile phones of two officers, who have been sacked for gross misconduct
    Police officers called black people 'monkeys' and 'spades'

5 Popular Phrases With Shockingly Racist Meanings And Origins
    5 Popular Phrases With Shockingly Racist Meanings