The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by CoverMeCagney, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Curious.1

Curious.1 Well-Known Member

gregjrichards, human, kimpage and 6 others like this.
  2. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

I vote for the catering team, too. Going through a lull in my Martha Stewart fan phase. I've grown to enjoy getting 6 or 7 hrs of sleep each night during the holiday season.

3. JDG

JDG Websleuther

Does anyone else think Kate is far too thin?

She's reminding me of Karen Carpenter lately.

4. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

I'm truly amazed at how slim Kate is after having given birth to her third child seven months ago. I'm guessing Kate grazes throughout the day instead of eating larger meals, and she either works with a personal trainer or follows a strict fitness or yoga protocol. Three little ones probably keep her active, as well.

human, kimpage, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  5. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

We raise puppies to become guide dogs for the blind. It is something we enjoy, the puppy, and adolescent times, we prepare them for their next step in their training, they leave us at about 12 months, after learning how to be great dogs, then they learn how to be service dogs.

I am not sure what you want a dog to do for your son, but you could easily get a dog and train it yourself, it just takes a lot of patience. There are some great shelter dogs, we often rescue shelter dogs and transition them to be therapy dogs, or even search and rescue dogs, depending on their personalities.

Glad to hear that being royal doesn't interfere with eating good food! Oh, I forgot tea, sweet Southern tea, or rather, "diabetes in a cup". I wonder if the royals have ever had sweet iced tea?

human, watcher9, Alice253 and 9 others like this.
  6. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

human, GarAndTeed, Alice253 and 6 others like this.
  7. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

human, kimpage, watcher9 and 7 others like this.
  8. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

^^^ pretty much sums up the Daily Mail

human, La Louve, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  9. JDG

JDG Websleuther

10. Sherwood Park

Sherwood Park Well-Known Member

Maybe not. The man (the GM might not know who he is) is interrupting Prince Charles while he is in the midst of shaking the woman's hand. Interrupting them both.

American men are shoulder focused. They tap you on the shoulder, do the hand shake while simultaneously using the other hand to reach for the shoulder, congratulation pat on the shoulder, and do the half-hug on the shoulder. It's very much an American cultural habit. Nothing wrong with it, but other cultures might be aware of it.

Betty P, gregjrichards, human and 3 others like this.
  11. Curious.1

It may be Kate's first outing in wide suit trousers, whatever that means, but she certainly wore jeans on the Canada tour (and looked 100% amazing as per usual). Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Canada wardrobe is her most expensive | Daily Mail Online
    She looks very relaxed and happy again today in Cyprus. About her weight, I don't think women who marry in the RF can win! Either they are mocked (Fergie) if they are an ounce above stick insect ideal, or are called too skinny. The pressure to look good must be overwhelming and I'm not surprised that Kate and Meghan are very thin.

human, GarAndTeed, La Louve and 7 others like this.
  12. JDG

JDG Websleuther

I agree about expectations but she's far too skinny. Losing weight so quickly is also very hard on ones' body, not a good thing at all.

Hazelnutty and Laughing like this.
  13. gregjrichards

It must be an absolute nightmare knowing every time you are out in public you will be photographed and will appear in newspapers and magazines around the world with people judging your outfit. Not many people could cope with that kind of pressure I sure could not handle the constant scrutiny.

Hazelnutty, human, La Louve and 14 others like this.
  14. gregjrichards

15. Curious.1

Did the DM look on here to get ideas, or are we just really good?? :) Pregnant Meghan Markle wants 'natural home birth' in Windsor cottage | Daily Mail Online
    I can't think of a private maternity provider in Windsor or close nearby - The Princess Margaret hospital in Windsor doesn't offer this service AFAIK. I love the thought of a hired birthing pool at home at Frogmore.
    Nearby NHS options are Wexham Park Hospital near Slough (I'd be surprised, although they do have a new birthing unit including birthing pools) and further away, Frimley Park Hospital where Sophie of Wessex gave birth to her children.
    My prediction is 1) Lindo Wing and 2) home birth!

16. Curious.1

This is my favourite picture of the Queen and Prince Phillip. He has dressed up as a guard for a prank and when she figures out it is him, her laugh is priceless. Sorry if already shared. British Monarchist League

Niner, Steft50, Laughing and 6 others like this.
  17. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

18. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

19. La Louve

La Louve For Whitney and Teghan

I noted also that the blazer is in an olive green color that Meghan has worn repeatedly. lol.

Do you suppose Catherine raided Meghan's closet? :D:D:D

Sort of reminds me of an episode of The Royals.

The Daily Mail=the msm source we love to hate

JDG and Lilibet like this.
  20. Curious.1

Frogmore House (not Cottage) in years past. Margaret is beautiful in this video.

gregjrichards, Lilibet and La Louve like this.