The British Royal Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you Google the following, it will take you to a video from a former Royal chef who cooked for PW and PH ... there is also an additional video after this about the Queen’s favorite meal ... I found both very interesting, since I was born in England (now a naturalized American) ...

“Former Royal Chef Reveals Prince Harry And Prince William's Fave Meal And Kitchen Mishaps”

I don’t believe we’re allowed to link directly to YT, hence the suggestion to Google the phrase above ;)

This show wasn’t even on my radar, even after a couple of mentions in our threads. Started watching last night. Omg what a riot :D :p;)

We went through a couple of hard family and medical issues last month and I wanted to watch something just really silly to make me laugh so we put it on and we were hysterical laughing through the whole show. It’s just ridiculous, there aren’t many shows in America anymore that are just slapstick comedy.

So, tiaras...I found this side by side image of Diana, Markle and Catherine.

I think Diana kinda resembles Markle in this pic. Way more than Catherine, anyway. What do you think?

tiara-3-1526731349.jpg

The bloke walked behind his mothers coffin as a kid after she was basically hounded to death by the press.........said press should leave him alone and perhaps hound his dodgepot uncle that liked knocking about with kiddie fiddlers instead.
Good luck Harry, I'm still not sure on the missus but hey ho, you do what's best for your family fella ;)

I just love the way British people speak. It makes me smile. I could "hear" your accent in the post

Great article and this one my first big red flag too. Pretty sure I mentioned it way back in the wedding threads. Then they floated some BS PR story that the dog was old and couldn't make the journey which I still didn't like, but I could understand.

Here's the real story--Bogart was only 5 years old!

The first tremor of disquiet for me came when she decided to leave her rescue mutt, Bogart, behind in Canada when they got engaged. And the reason I know a little bit more about this is that Bogart has a brother named Otto, and Otto belongs to my son who lives in L.A.… I’m obsessed with the Bogart story because I think it tells a lot. Bogart is a mutt, as is Otto. They were adopted. [Otto and Bogart had one play date, during which Smith’s son said that Meghan was “perfectly nice and loved Bogart.”] Then in November of 2017, she only takes her other dog, Guy, who is a purebred beagle, with her to England. Poor Bogart, who by the way, at the time was only five—which in dog years is exactly the same age as Meghan. He was 35. So unless he was sick, which they didn’t say, he was perfectly capable of flying. He still would be today…. Now she’s back in Canada, and there was a picture of her with Guy and her black lab, and the question is where is Bogart? Why haven’t they been reunited?

Meghan and Harry’s Royal Exit: What Surprises and Concerns a Royal Expert

How do you think William feels about Harry stepping back?

Very disappointed I imagine and probably annoyed that he and the Duchess of Cambridge will probably have to do more public engagements than they thought in the future. This will reduce the family time they have with their children growing up.

Would you sleep through a 3 if you have never experienced an earthquake before? As you say, you live in earthquake country and are used to them. Or is a 3 really just not noticeable ?

Would you sleep through a 3 if you have never experienced an earthquake before? As you say, you live in earthquake country and are used to them. Or is a 3 really just not noticeable ?
Unless it is right under your feet or seat, it isn’t noticeable.

Above 4.0 it usually makes things on the counter shake or move and it’s the sound of those things or the image of a chandelier swinging that I notice. When it happens while you are driving, it feels like the car hit a pothole.

If you are in bed in a 4.5 it will definitely wake you up as it feels like the bed jumps, or jerks, or feels like it’s floating in water

There was one in Lincolnshire early 2008, I was up in the night feeding my new baby and felt it for a few seconds. Husband slept through. It was about a 5 I think but was 70 miles away. Weird feeling! We also felt aftershocks in Kos 2017, very sad to see ancient buildings damaged.

Kate & Will experienced a scary one in India:

"The Duke and Duchess were out in a field, in a hut on stilts. It was a terrifying moment for them. William needed a stiff drink after that, as did Kate."

Kate and William needed 'stiff drink' after TERRIFYING experience on tour - expert reveals

I lived in socal for about six years, and I never had an earthquake wake me up. A 3.0 is pretty small, you likely wouldn't really feel one that small unless it was really close. You might notice water moving in a pool or glass, or drawers will slide open. The only one that I experienced that was at all scary was a 7.5ish centered in Mexico. That one went on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth