The Bullet

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Kimster, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Some friends that aren't on WS brought this to my attention. A bullet was recovered from the crime scene and is listed on page 125. Has this been discussed anywhere? What is this bullet???

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

Kimster it may not mean anything to Caylee. IIRC Dr. G. didn't find any marks on Caylee's remains to indicate a weapon wound happened thus the COD is unknown.

4. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Page 683 also talks about the bullet jacket also ~~ lists it as an item from the scene Q110

5. Just Jayla

Just Jayla New Member

There was also a bomb found there, IIRC, must have been a fun place back in the day-Also could have been people living in that area before it was developed that did their backyard shooting practice there....any number of scenarios, but no ballistics in the Caylee autopsy.

6. sleutherontheside

sleutherontheside Retired WS Staff

IIRC.....there was an article about a live grenade or landmine that was recovered in the area, but not the spot where the remains were found. I have to go look for the link, but I remember something that came out in the Sentinel but was later determined to be unrelated.

7. static

static New Member

If only Casey would have stepped on that landmine on her way out...would have saved alot of taxpayers some money.

8. faefrost

faefrost New Member

It's a wooded stretch in the middle of suburbia. It's amazing what you will find in some of those places. Bullets and old shotgun shells are extremely common. It is doubtful it has anything to do with the case. Just something left there by kids hanging out.

9. Imbackon

Imbackon New Member

OT but I was actually disappointed in the people from Florida that they let their woods be so filled with all the stuff they found there.
    Plastic trash bags etc.
    Floridians, at least this part of Florida aren't very green. Yeah, I know snakes and all, but still what ever happened to fining folks for tossing their cr*p away!

10. DaughterAlice

DaughterAlice ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but i

Speaking as a central floridian, I promise we aren't all that way. I get so depressed thinking about Caylee being "dumped" in a place where people always dump their garbage. It honestly would have been BETTER if she'd been left at Blanchard Park. At least it's beautiful & clean there.

11. Tuffy

Tuffy Not really that tough...

I don't think that a dump site in one small Florida suburban neighborhood speaks to the character of Floridians in general.

I would be willing to bet that you could find these types of areas all over the US. I think it speaks more of human nature than anything. There will always be people who leave messes for others to clean up.

You might even find litterbugs near you.

12. Theonly1

Theonly1 New Member

What one finds in the Orlando, Florida woodsy areas that are unpopulated is mainly trash from construction workers. Apparently, they either are too lazy or don't want to pay the dump fees so you'll see things like house shingles, empty paint buckets, old tarps, old wood, old TOILETS (I kid you not), old tiles, etc. Of course, one will also find the obligatory squatting area from homeless people with empty cans, food containers, and filthy clothes, random shoes, etc. The most common thing I'll find dumped are house shingles and tires. Disgusting that people are so lazy and so uncaring to others' property.

Oh, and lest I forget to mention, one also sees Santerian items like altars to Oggun and dumped animals (depending on the area). Also, one finds dumped pets which are usually in black garbage bags. I'm sure the OPD got about 100 calls about finding pet bones in a bag during all the Caylee searches. I'd say, if the bones had a dog collar on it and has the skull of an animal don't bother calling OPD!

13. Imbackon

Imbackon New Member

since there might be litterbugs near me, I guess it's ok then.
    Nevermind.

14. Just Jayla

Just Jayla New Member

We had a case here in Va. where PETA was "rescuing" cats, but rather than truly rescuing them , the guy who had them just killed them and bagged them in his van-Where was he planning on putting them? Probably an area similar to Suburban.
    On another note, but way more extreme than Florida I'm sure, in the Appalachian areas (VA, WV, KY, etc.) you will find that a lot of folks dump not only trash but appliances, toys, etc., right down the steep hills/cliffs in their back yards. It is sad to see trash flowing down their mountains (I mean it is a lot and very noticeable).

15. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

IIRC, LE decided it wasn't related to the case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.