The Business Card Photo

Discussion in 'Jaycee Lee Dugard' started by MissOtk, Sep 4, 2009.

1. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

To me the nose is quite different. I am curious how the person came to be on the card however. I think one point we can all agree on, is that pg most certainly had additional victims!

2. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I don't think it's her. The spokesman statement and the differences in appearance are enough for me.

Yes, I'm back, I had to walk away for awhile. This case is almost too heavy for me.

3. JakeTucker

JakeTucker New Member

Thanks I missed that. I still thought it hadn't been proved either way.
    I would say that's 100% proof even though there have been a couple of instances in my lifetime where apparently I've done something and I have no recollection. (I think I'd had a bit too much to drink both times). JC seems certain though.

""The family flatly, emphatically states that it is not her, not even close," said Erika Price Schulte, a family spokeswoman.

4. lemon

lemon Heeding previous admonitions.

I found the picture in a Nancy Drew game (Secrets Can Kill). It's on the cover of a magazine in the game. I saw it and recognized it immediately. I think it's safe to say it was just a stock photo. Here are screenshots from the game.

Attached Files:

5. time

time New Member

Wow, good work!

6. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

You're absolutely right! That's it! You nailed it. Plus we now know Jaycee's hair turned brunette and she wasn't dying it blonde...

7. FlaJohn

FlaJohn New Member

I've also seen this photo used twice during a late night commercial for one of those online colleges and degrees.