The Cadaver/Blood Dogs: Eddie and Keela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad that they don't allow the results of these tests in a court of law! The videos are just amazing!

This proves what I've always thought about the dogs - they have specific skills and they do not hit on food odors or diapers or anything else. Did the dog bark when he got to the place where the diaper pail was? No. The dirty diapers were not kept behind the couch, nor was the garbage. Did he bark at the stove or refrigerator that might have had a chicken odor? No.

And omg - when the dog barked and the man opened the cupboard to show CuddleCat, I fell backwards in my chair! :eek:

I'm a little disturbed that these films are just now coming out. Why weren't these released months ago? And if experts around the world see this evidence, won't they reopen the case?

There had to be some evidence there for the dog to react that way.

http://www.diariometro.es/x/metro/20...Nekc/index.xml

http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com...d=1485&page=21

From the interview with G. Amaral:

R: Madeleine McCann died in an accidental manner, upon falling behind the sofa in the apartment. This sofa had been moved when the disappearance was announced. I think that someone found the body, hid it, cleaned everything and moved the sofa against the window

Q: Who?

R:Madeleine’s parents

Q:Upon what basis do you make this statement?

R:The dogs provided by the British police discovered cadaver odour behind the sofa and in the parents’ room. Also on the little girl’s cuddly toy, on Kate’s clothing and in the cupboard and on the keys of the car that they hired later.
Did both cadaver dogs discover blood and the cadaver odor behind the sofa?
How long does it take for a dead body to develop odor so that these dogs are able to pick it up?

http://www.diariometro.es/x/metro/20...Nekc/index.xml

http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.com...d=1485&page=21

From the interview with G. Amaral:

Did both cadaver dogs discover blood and the cadaver odor behind the sofa?
How long does it take for a dead body to develop odor so that these dogs are able to pick it up?

Yes on the blood and cadaver scents behind the sofa. Eddie barked and Keela froze with her nose pointed at the floor where the PJ then took out some of the flooring to be sent for testing.

The time is usually about 2 hours but I have read that it can be detected sooner. Depends on conditions and on the dog.

Yes on the blood and cadaver scents behind the sofa. Eddie barked and Keela froze with her nose pointed at the floor where the PJ then took out some of the flooring to be sent for testing.

The time is usually about 2 hours but I have read that it can be detected sooner. Depends on conditions and on the dog.
What did the blood test reveal?

thanks for the links everyone. I had never seen that footage before.

rashomon - I believe the tests were inconclusive.

Salem

rashomon - I believe the tests were inconclusive.

Salem

Except for the tests that showed 15 out of 19 markers which makes the chances higher that it was Madeleine's blood. But, not enough to convict anybody.

ETA: what we need is the results (or whereabouts) of the hair sample that was sent in.

This proves what I've always thought about the dogs - they have specific skills and they do not hit on food odors or diapers or anything else. Did the dog bark when he got to the place where the diaper pail was? No. The dirty diapers were not kept behind the couch, nor was the garbage. Did he bark at the stove or refrigerator that might have had a chicken odor? No.

And omg - when the dog barked and the man opened the cupboard to show CuddleCat, I fell backwards in my chair! :eek:

I'm a little disturbed that these films are just now coming out. Why weren't these released months ago? And if experts around the world see this evidence, won't they reopen the case?

There had to be some evidence there for the dog to react that way.

I have just been watching footage of one of the dogs in the villa (I presume) and saw where the dog alerted to the cabinet where cuddle cat was,however I am sure earlier on in the footage cuddle cat appeared to be on the floor in another room and the dog ignored it????

Daffodil - are you sure they were not separate toys? Can you post the link you were watching?

Thanks,

Salem

They looked very similar Salem,how do I post a link.......bit computer ignorant I am sorry to say lol

Except for the tests that showed 15 out of 19 markers which makes the chances higher that it was Madeleine's blood. But, not enough to convict anybody.
I only know very little about DNA - suppose blood has been found whose DNA has fifteen markers in common with John Doe's DNA - how high is the statistical probability that the blood sample is from John Doe?
ETA: what we need is the results (or whereabouts) of the hair sample that was sent in.
Absolutely!
It is also crucial to establish a possible link between the location where the tuft of hair was found and the blood containing the fifteen markers matching Madeleine's DNA.

The blood containing the fifteen markers found was found in the boot under the carpeting.
Where exactly was the tuft of hair found?
Do there exist official sources for the findings and can anyone give links to those sources? TIA for your help.

jmo

Has anyone bothered to look at the link and see if it looks like cuddle cat?

Has anyone bothered to look at the link and see if it looks like cuddle cat?

Oh, I see, as if it would be just fine if it was some other stuffed animal, that smells like death and is found in the rented villa of the McCanns?

Frankly, I don't care if it was a stuffed Donald Duck. If it was in their villa within weeks after their daughter vanishing under "questionable" circumstances and blood and cadaver dogs alerted in apartment 5A, well then my gut would be telling me the same thing...

CC.jpg

Close enough for me....

Oh, I see, as if it would be just fine if it was some other stuffed animal, that smells like death and is found in the rented villa of the McCanns?

Frankly, I don't care if it was a stuffed Donald Duck. If it was in their villa within weeks after their daughter vanishing under "questionable" circumstances and blood and cadaver dogs alerted in apartment 5A, well then my gut would be telling me the same thing...

CC.jpg

Close enough for me....

You've completely missed the point.........the point being IF it is cuddle cat the dog goes straight passed it a couple of times WITHOUT alerting to it.

You've completely missed the point.........the point being IF it is cuddle cat the dog goes straight passed it a couple of times WITHOUT alerting to it.

Sorry if I misunderstood....

I will go back over it again and try to get some images to back this up but, it looks like we may have more than one Cuddle Cat involved here. There is one laying on the floor in the living room and another that was in the cabinet in the bedroom. I do not believe, and did not see, anyone move the toy from one place to the other.

I know there have been a number of conversations on Maddie boards about the possibility of more than one Cuddle Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44