The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree- I think John came in last possibly but I totally believe he was a part of the staging. I think Patsy found her and screamed for John- no way could Patsy do everything herself- the ransom note alone would have taken up a lot of her time. MOO

ITA, Frigga. I could kick myself for not doing this in An Angel Betrayed, but I think a timeline should be created (even tentatively).

Here goes:

--10:00, the Ramseys arrive home. Burke wants some pineapple, still hungry. JonBenet wakes up and wants some, too. John takes her up to bed. Burke and Patsy stay downstairs.

--11:30--12:00, whatever you think happened (Yes, I'm chickening out!)

12:00-1:00, Crunch time. What do we do now?

1:00-5:00, Staging the body

--Decision is made to fake an outside killing;
--materials gathered, body redressed
--Patsy hands John materials, getting her fibers on them
--John sends Patsy to write the note, partly to spare her the sight of what he's about to do

Any thoughts?

He did use that word but it might have been the 2nd interview I can't recall now but I know he said heard her "going psycho"

I think the part that's missing is the honest truth what happened that night/morning. Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever get the truth. At least while John is alive. Maybe Burke will tell the truth once the last person besides him is gone. That's what I hope for at least. Sometimes honesty can take a person a long way. I'd be more forgiving if he were to come forward. He was a child then and although he may be responsible for her death, in the end it falls on the parents and their lack of proper treatment of BR's possible illness. To save their reputation they sold their souls. Welcome to the Ramsey case! :greetings:

I thought that when Patsy died, John would put out a public statement blaming her and some kind of story that it was an accident and that he couldn't come forward before that because of her fragile condition and then her cancer returned so he couldn't do it then. He would have claimed he was protecting Burke or something. But that never happened.

I have a stupid question, other than the photographer who was on the CBS special why are all the friends and neighbors still so unwilling to talk about this case ? Are they afraid of lawsuits? I would guess any and all statutes of limitations except murder have long run out so surely no one can claim they are afraid of being prosecuted?

Maybe they are waiting until JR passes on.

Personally I do not think antisocial personality disorder fits Burke from stat we know of him. It's also interesting that the DSM criteria is slightly different then the who criteria.

I agree, from what I've seen I don't think it fits. Based solely on my observations (as a total layman), I see inappropriate affect, marked immaturity, and stunted empathy. I don't think we know nearly enough about him as an adult to float any diagnoses. He's a total puzzle to me.

I do understand why he provokes strong empathy in many people, though. His mannerisms make him seem childlike and vulnerable, and his strangeness is perhaps more pitiable than it is off-putting. Also, the brevity of his answers on Dr Phil makes it easy to envision a thoughtful but troubled person under that inscrutable exterior.

I wonder what's going on under that surface.

We're led to believe the strangulation occurred outside the wine cellar I believe. That is where the paint supplies tray was situated, taken there before Christmas by the house help, containing the broken brush tip, and a urine stain was found on the carpet. JonBenet also had urine stains on the fronts of her knickers and her longjohns, suggesting she was laying face down at that point.

What puzzles me, is why JonBenet didn't let go of her bladder when/if she was first struck on the head and fell unconscious so that she appeared to be dead.

It seems likely she had poor bladder control with the frequent bed wetting.

I think she had already wet the bed and was changed into the bottoms she was found in. So she didn't have much urine to release when she was killed with the garrote. The head injury didn't kill her and she only lived enough after that to bleed about 1 1/2 teaspoons of blood in the brain before her heart quit from the strangulation. Wasn't a lot of time between the two as the brain didn't have time to bleed a lot or swell up. Bedwetting is common in kids that are sexually abused.

I think you're onto something. Time wise- they really didn't have much time before the 5:54 am call.

He used the psycho phrase in his 9 year old video interview.

I thought that when Patsy died, John would put out a public statement blaming her and some kind of story that it was an accident and that he couldn't come forward before that because of her fragile condition and then her cancer returned so he couldn't do it then. He would have claimed he was protecting Burke or something. But that never happened.

I think quite a few people thought that, sherri57. But I don't think he would have done that unless he was REALLY backed into a corner.

Koler said in his book at the end of the interview he did when he was 11 that the interviewer asked Burke if he had any questions about the investigation of his sister and all he wanted to know is if "the guys watch was a Rolex". He's such a little douchebag.

Koler said in his book at the end of the interview he did when he was 11 that the interviewer asked Burke if he had any questions about the investigation of his sister and all he wanted to know is if "the guys watch was a Rolex". He's such a little douchebag.

Look who raised him. God forgive me.

The Ramseys on Larry King Live... John says, "JonBenet was an entertainer, she looooved to entertain."

Makes me sick.

I have a stupid question, other than the photographer who was on the CBS special why are all the friends and neighbors still so unwilling to talk about this case ? Are they afraid of lawsuits? I would guess any and all statutes of limitations except murder have long run out so surely no one can claim they are afraid of being prosecuted?
My guess is they have lives and businesses or jobs that would be affected negatively by attention associated with this case. I suspect the photographer was less sophisticated and more down-to-earth, so she was willing to be candid. The rest of them may know more than the public but not something that's the key to the case. They have no reason to want to be quoted in sensational news accounts.

Re Burke's DP interview: what struck me is when DP talks about what it was like to be accused/have everyone think you were responsible for your sister's killing, Burke says something like "where's the evidence?" - not "well I didn't do it! What a horrible accusation" etc.... can't bring himself to make an outright denial?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

They denied owning the flashlight? Whoops says Patsy" Don't know where that came from" oh yeah ...right

I wrote that adults know, or should know, that acute vaginal abuse does not secret previous chronic abuse. Acute damage, blood and fluids wiped from her inner thighs, highlight the previous abuse; not cloak it. Those great big pair of underwear are so clean that they were new but still a bit insulting b/c fluids were on them that did not match up with the sexual injuries.

That is the reason it appears, to me, that an aggresive BR is responsible for the acute vaginal intrusion, one last time, for old time's sake, perhaps. SBP

I feel BR is responsible for the chronic sexual abuse. :dunno: He injured her, made her cry and bleed when he inserted a broken stick into her private area. Can't say either parent did that or that scary garrote killing device.

BR is sneaky and perhaps a bit devious. A similar garrote was noted by the housekeeper as being seen in the basement. Apparently, she was keen to notate the children playing doctor under the covers. The permanent smile BR wore doesn't fool me. His appearance on DP Show, did him no favors.

If father and brother were molesting JonBenet, Patsy should have locked both males inside their rooms at night. One person did all of the heinous stuff. All 3 covered with lies and innuendos, is how I see it

Attached is a SS of JBRs bedroom as it looked for the Tour of Homes in regard to the pillows' placement. One bed pillow. with a little drop or two of her blood on the Beauty and the Beast pillowcase, was found at the foot end of her bed at the CS. JBR kept her PJs stored under her pillow until night time when they're needed as many are taught to do.

SS taken from Video credit goes to cynic

[video=dailymotion;x4t5yrf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4t5yrf[/video]

DeDee,

BR is sneaky and perhaps a bit devious. A similar garrote was noted by the housekeeper as being seen in the basement. Apparently, she was keen to notate the children playing doctor under the covers. The permanent smile BR wore doesn't fool me. His appearance on DP Show, did him no favors.
Sure is devious. On DP's show he has been coached to give yes/no answers, and smile always. BBM: source?

His answers are in contrast to his Degree major, i.e. Computer Science, which requires the use of logic, so BR knows how to offer a reasoned response, and that's what I expected when watching DP?

Notice how he gives himself away, i.e. the mask slips, when he gives long sentence replies.

His comments about JonBenet flaunting, were wow, and saying his Mom went psycho is off the wall and IMO represents intentional exaggeration, i.e. staging. I might expect My Mom was loud, screaming, upset, shouting for JonBenet, whatever?

Psycho sounds more like I did something wrong and Mom was like Psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member