The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by animlzrule, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otg

otg Well-Known Member

Some kind of heavy cylindrical object with a diameter between 1/2" and 1".

2. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Active Member

Didn't a neighbor claim to see someone using a flashlight that night??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. otg

otg Well-Known Member

Yes..

4. otg

otg Well-Known Member

The "sutures" are where the different plates of bone fuse together as a baby grows older. The unfused area between several of these plates at the top of a baby's head is where the "soft spot" is.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=skull+sutures&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

5. PositiveLight

PositiveLight Active Member

Haha thank you! It took forever!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

6. PositiveLight

Definitely agree. A psychiatrist is there to prescribe the meds and the psychologist is there for therapy (no prescriptions!) I know from personal experience with my daughter and me.

7. PositiveLight

At first when the first two episodes of Dr. Phil aired, I thought for a minute we might make some progress towards solving this case. Forget for a minute the fact that Dr. Phil said no lawyers, yet L.W. was interviewed and his daddy JR seemed to talk the most and get the most airtime...
    When Dr. Phil came out with the surprise question and answer episode I was so pi$$ed. Seriously. Then to find out LW was also Dr. Phil's lawyer, it all made sense. Dr. Phil can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. The ONLY thing we got from this was Burkes shocking behavior and smile. No amount of horse crap Dr. Phil was selling was I buying after the Q&A session. I can give him credit though for finally getting that creep on air to speak. Him AND his daddy. And LW. Blegh. They might think they fool the masses but they are very mistaken. Sorry I'm in one of those moods tonight! Hahahaha 😂😂JMOO

8. PositiveLight

Exactly! Oh and welcome to the Ramsey case! *Waves!!!*

9. PositiveLight

Same here Sherri. Unfortunately we will probably never know. :(

10. perkerkel

perkerkel New Member

Marking spot

11. BOESP

BOESP Well-Known Member

Patsy is said to have owned a pair of fur-lined boots whose fur may have been consistent with animal hairs found on the scene. Some speculated it was beaver hair others speculated it was wolf hair. Regardless, the boots apparently were not found.

12. Annapurna

Annapurna New Member

I'm pretty sure her black velvet pants were found in her room. I think I remember seeing a photo.

13. treeseeker

treeseeker New Member

I'm not familiar with the animal hair evidence, but some nicer paintbrushes are made with animal hair.

14. BOESP

BOESP Well-Known Member

15. PositiveLight

I seriously think he got a total thrill out of it. I think he continued to get a thrill from it even years later and maybe still does. One thing that strikes me and makes me sort of lean in this direction is that even as an adult, he seems to make light of the whole situation. IMHO he has not shown any remorse for the crime. I think he did it and he's still glad he did it. Will he kill again? Depends on if someone makes him angry or jealous enough. JMOO.

16. OliviaG1996

OliviaG1996 Member

Assuming BR owned Hi-Tecs with a round-shaped compass on them, I'm willing to bet he walked out of the house with them on his feet. As soon as the Rs heard there was an "unidentified" bootprint in the wine cellar, they went straight into the fire.

Speaking of which, I believe a very intelligent poster asked the question on another thread of whether or not the Rs owned a fireplace and whether or not the fireplace was on and running the morning of December 26th. Does anyone know?

17. PositiveLight

Quick question. If we are to believe the first golf club injury occurred much earlier to her cheek in Michigan.... wouldn't he have his own set of golf clubs? He wouldn't use Johns due to the size difference. Golf clubs are sized to the player. SO. If this is the case, and I would bet it is because these kids had everything they wanted or needed, where were his golf clubs in the house? Were they ever located? I was thinking for so long it may be John's club that was used due to its location near the body. But. If we think rationally, I would bet that Burkes clubs were kept near John's. Yet they weren't in any pictures I've seen of the crime scene. A golf club, in my opinion, is the only other instrument that could cause this shape of injury besides the flashlight. Both would have enough weight to inflict the injury without too much strength. So where are Burkes golf clubs? Maybe those are the ones removed from the home and not John's?

18. PositiveLight

I totally see what your saying! :)

19. Heymom

Heymom New Member

The only person he's ever been jealous of, AFAIK, was his sister - and she's long gone. His mother, too, is gone now. He's been an only child for the last 20 years. Now, could some other situation bring it back out again? Perhaps. Perhaps.

20. PositiveLight

O/T finally caught back up! Marking my spot! 😃

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.