The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do children drink tea in the States? Very uncommon here.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Aking,
Everyone should remember the R's are not saying the pineapple is not theirs, Pasty says she bought pineapple, already cut from Safeways.

Thanks UKGuy, but I was more questioning the way the pineapple was found. I've never heard of eating pineapple in a bowl of milk. I was curious to know if this was a standard way to eat it or if other people had never heard of mixing the two, either.

There are a couple questions I have pertaining to the RN and its threats plus R's actions to RN.
#1--it stated "we are a group or individuals"--that would make me think there were more than ONE person of this "foreign faction" in their home at the time this RN was written.
#2--If I surmise according to what was written in the RN "we" why did multiple (even 2 people) have a hard time kidnapping with JBR and leave with her as stated in the RN? She was 6 yrs old! I would think they would gag her and carry her out
#3--Why killer her? She was worth more alive than dead.
#4--Why did the kidnappers give them a 2 hour window of when the would call? Usually I would think a specific time so they are still in control.
#5--Now to the ransom money request. Is there any mention that JR made arrangements between PR making the 911 call and the BPD arriving or even after they arrived to obtain the ransom money to get his daughter back? I would think that would have been his 2nd call to get the money ready in the $100 and $20 bill like the demanded so when they called they could move quickly on getting his daughter back.

Just questions I have for anyone who has read all the books and all the articles. I myself have not found answers to these questions.

John Ferney left the house and arranged the ransom money. When he came back JR asked him where it was and he told him the police didn't allow him to bring it inside, they took it from him to photocopy the bills.

Why did the kidnappers give them a 2 hour window of when the would call? Usually I would think a specific time so they are still in control.

Correct, and the RN also includes the following oddity:
"If we monitor you getting the money early, we might call you early to arrange to arrange an earlier delivery of the money and hence a [sic] earlier pick-up of your daughter."

Obvious absurdities aside, if this was your child and a genuine RN, wouldn't you get your butt to the bank asap and in plain view, so those kidnappers monitoring you could see it? Why would you not hustle if there was a chance you could get your daughter back right away? Would you prefer to wait on the kidnapper to call several hours later and leave your daughter in their possession even longer?

Yes, this is behavioral speculation, but come on. No matter what amount of duress you are under, no parent on the face of this earth would act that way.

I would think the pineapple would curdle the milk fairly quickly.

human,
Nope can last a few hours in the open. Its not ordinary milk but condensed, that's why it lasts. This snack is one of my favorites, and I vary it between those tins of fruit cocktail you can buy and pineapple fresh or tinned.

Kolars story about JonBenet taking some of BR's pineapple doesn't any sense. since there was a serving bowl on the table, so BR would not be bothered if JonBenet took a lump or two.

Anyway I reckon it was JonBenet who was eating the pineapple all planned by BR, it was Christmas, so he and JonBenet were going to have fun.

(snipped for focus)

So I've got to come up with evidence. But you don't. OK.

Please don't assume I haven't followed this case. I know there is no compelling evidence whatsoever directly tying them into the killing of JB. Only theory and storylines.

I get the feeling from your comments you might not like it when people who reach different views to you. jmo I don't feel it appropriate to tell someone to leave a forum just because of that.
One moment the Ramsey's behavior and how they act is paramount, the next it isn't.

Brandon, I just did provide evidence. You are choosing to spend time arguing rather than looking at the evidence I directed you to or any that is readily available to you. Go to the link I provided. Search through any of the hundreds of threads and thousands of posts on WS that provide this evidence in detail. Click on my user name and look at my prior posts. Read one of the books. Listen, read, or watch any of the dozens of experts who have also put forth evidence connecting the Ramseys to this crime. Or even just Google it!

Or, perhaps you should read the rules of this forum before posting in it.

John Ferney left the house and arranged the ransom money. When he came back JR asked him where it was and he told him the police didn't allow him to bring it inside, they took it from him to photocopy the bills.

Curious, of course, that JR would have Fernie do this when the RN so explicitly states not to involve anyone or his daughter would be killed.

Lets go with the story that B hit her on the head, then P finished her off with the garotte. Well, its about 11pm, and yeah, Patsy is running on adrenaline. It helps her spend some time writing the ransom note, and cleaning the place up. At 8am, you could see her running on adrenaline. Been up for 24 hours, though. But this is all very exhausting. If she was still running on adrenaline 15 hours later, I got a feeling someone would have said something about her being incoherent or nodding off, which wouldn't make sense. She had a big day the day before, remember? So yes, that is no small thing.

What are you saying? What "feeling" do you have that someone would "say" if she is tired or not?

Have you ever flown flown overseas? Try flying from N. America - Australia, even without adrenaline you can get a second even third or forth wind. This is just one example.

(snipped for focus)

Please don't assume I haven't followed this case. I know there is no compelling evidence whatsoever directly tying them into the killing of JB. Only theory and storylines.

I get the feeling from your comments you might not like it when people who reach different views to you. jmo I don't feel it appropriate to tell someone to leave a forum just because of that.
One moment the Ramsey's behavior and how they act is paramount, the next it isn't.

He's posted plenty of evidence here with links to back it up. Just because you don't read doesn't mean its not true.

Oh and I'll go much further than he did and even risk a ban by doing so. Tons of Johnny Come Latelys here due to the docs who think after watching a couple they are instant experts. These docs are on the verge of becoming old news and I look forward to most of them exiting stage left so this community can get back to some serious discussions on this case instead of everyone just parroting the few things mentioned in these documentaries.

He's right.....your knowledge on this case is very basic indeed.

Doesn't suprise me at all that they were able to function with little to no sleep. I've done it several times. Also JR was a powerful business man. I'm willing to bet there were nights that he didn't sleep much or at all because of some pressing business matter. I just say this because I'm married to someone that is high up in his company.

Anyone know if BR's prints were on the pineapple packaging itself?

What would have to happen to have the Boulder DA's office investigated? This really needs to happen.

Ok ....

1. Why did they leave her in the cellar? And, not just kidnap her as they stated?
2. Why do this heinous crime on Xmas day night?
3. Why not kill the whole family?
4. Why spend all the that time in the house with the risk of getting caught?
5. And why are you are saying "they"? Do you believe there more than one intruder?

1. Because she struggled, or started making a noise. So the intruder hit her in panic. After thinking she was dying, they strangled her to finish it. No point taking her now.
2. See 1. It was not planned that way.
3. With a torch? If that was never the plan, then I don't see that.
4. Like I said, they felt comfortable in that house. Been there before. Stayed overnight, maybe. Knew the layout.
5. You are right. Shouldn't say they. Should say he/she.

(snipped for focus)

BBM. Do you feel there is evidence they have lied?

1. Because she struggled, or started making a noise. So the intruder hit her in panic. After thinking she was dying, they strangled her to finish it. No point taking her now.

That makes no sense.

She is how the kidnapper is going to get the ransom money.
The 'kidnapper' also had duct tape and had put it on her mouth.

Thanks UKGuy, but I was more questioning the way the pineapple was found. I've never heard of eating pineapple in a bowl of milk. I was curious to know if this was a standard way to eat it or if other people had never heard of mixing the two, either.

Aking,
Its fairly common I have it regularly, using condensed milk, very tasty. You can use other fruits too, but the natural sweetness of the pineapple ads to the flavor.

i disagree with Kolar and think it was JonBenet who was snacking at the breakfast bar. BR would not need the serving bowl, he would just need to fetch from the fridge and eat.

He probably had a cup of tea and cookies while JonBenet snacked on the pineapple. It was Christmas so both children were up to all sorts of tricks to enjoy themselves, away from the boring adults?

What are you saying? What "feeling" do you have that someone would "say" if she is tired or not?

Have you ever flown flown overseas? Try flying from N. America - Australia, even without adrenaline you can get a second even third or forth wind. This is just one example.

I recently worked from 6am to 6am. There was more coffee than adrenaline by 6am, though. lol Then I started doing pricing on a new project. My partner said by 10am. "Go home!" I was done for. I went through a lot less than she did if it happened the way some folk think.

I recently worked from 6am to 6am. There was more coffee than adrenaline by 6am, though. lol Then I started doing pricing on a new project. My partner said by 10am. "Go home!" I was done for. I went through a lot less than she did if it happened the way some folk think.

Why do you think PR would be exactly the same as you? I was awake for 72 hours once (giving birth). The first 24 were a piece of cake.

are you kidding me

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/c921605802d5086911a1a34780225a4d

Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey? unearths some bizarre evidence that suggests housekeeper Linda Hoffman Pugh and “Santa Claus suspect” Bill McReynolds should have been further investigated.

The two-part special on CNN offshoot channel HLN looks more deeply into alternative theories than this week’s explosive The Case Of JonBenet Ramsey.

:nevermind:

Shameful. These people cooperated fully with LE and were eliminated as suspects. Despite the Ramseys attempts to name them as suspects, the investigation into them turned up nothing. NOTHING.

I hope some lawyer will step up to sue on behalf of LHP, she deserves a windfall.

human,
Nope can last a few hours in the open. Its not ordinary milk but condensed, that's why it lasts. This snack is one of my favorites, and I vary it between those tins of fruit cocktail you can buy and pineapple fresh or tinned.

Kolars story about JonBenet taking some of BR's pineapple doesn't any sense. since there was a serving bowl on the table, so BR would not be bothered if JonBenet took a lump or two.

Anyway I reckon it was JonBenet who was eating the pineapple all planned by BR, it was Christmas, so he and JonBenet were going to have fun.

Then why weren't JBRs prints on the bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans