The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by animlzrule, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buggiegirl

buggiegirl Well-Known Member

Twas a foreign faction of preteens, clearly!!!

2. ConcernedinDC

ConcernedinDC New Member

With everything terrible that happened, it makes me happy that at least that dog had someone who loved him to care for him. After JB died I bet they would have taken him to a shelter.

3. BOESP

BOESP Well-Known Member

4. ConcernedinDC

ConcernedinDC New Member

Is there anyway that those other two hours could ever be viewed? Broadcast it as pure "fiction" or lifetime movie-ish.

5. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Sue, Lin... sue! Pleeeeaaaaasse!

6. merribe

merribe New Member

Was there ever any explanation as to why someone else looked after her dog? That seems so unusual. I have read some theories/innuendos but were they ever asked about this directly? Thanks.

7. merribe

merribe New Member

8. merribe

merribe New Member

Sadly, I agree. But how did they determine when the dog stayed where? It is curious.

9. LaLaLola

LaLaLola New Member

If I roll my eyes again, I'm afraid they will get stuck!!

So, basically Wood is saying the CORONER was lying in JonBenet's autopsy!
    He is delusional.

10. cynic

cynic Well-Known Member

It may not matter much to Lin Wood what the outcome will be, he may do it simply to inflict financial distress. I feel especially bad for Jim Kolar.

11. Luckymanuh

Luckymanuh Active Member

When the trial begins I will bring the popcorn....who will bring the candy and pop? LOL!!!!

12. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Oh I'll join you and I'll bring the candy- any excuse to visit friends and family in Boulder!

13. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Dr.s Spitz and Lee are 'phoney' experts?

Clemente - ex- FBI investigator is a phoney?

Kolar and Thomas - ex-Boulder BPD - phoney?

BTW - do not worry too much about Kolar and litigation expenses. If he was smart, he would have a contract that requires CBS to foot the bill for any lawsuit.

If not, I will raise money for his defense.

14. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Of course it's my opinion, who else's would it be?

Right. Do not spend time worrying about the financial or legal woes of any of the experts in the show; they will be fully covered and won't lose a dime. CBS has lawyers up the wazoo and mark my words those lawyers were all over this, looking for areas of legal risk.

15. Kadoober

Kadoober I am not grilling you a cheese.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and forgive me if this has been covered already), but wouldn't a lawsuit basically open everything up for fresh eyes to reinvestigate? Not at a criminal level, of course, but still. Does he REALLY want to go there?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

16. Advocate4

Advocate4 Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... still thinking about the garotte ... If JB was struck by the flashlight while still in the kitchen, and then BR tried to get her down to the basement to hide her until she would "wake up", how would he do that when he most likely could not lift and carry her? He might have tried to drag her by the back collar of her night-dress, which then could have caused the triangle-shaped bruise on the front of her neck. What if he then thought he had a better idea and made the "garotte" only intending to use it to be better able to drag JB to the WC area? The knot around her neck so it wouldn't slide off, and the handle to provide a better purchase for his hands when pulling her body so the cord would not keep sliding through his fingers?

My point is, maybe the garotte was not intended at all to be a "garotte" and was only made to help BR drag JB to some place out of sight in case his parents got up. Then he went and got one of her blankets and put over her, either to further hide her or keep her warm.

The reason that a child the age of 9 can't be charged with murder in CO (and elsewhere, or other young aged children), is because they can't form an "intent" to murder. That doesn't mean that some of them actually can't form such an intent. But in general, a child that age might strike a killing blow in the heat of the moment without meaning to kill but only as an expression of angry retaliation. If that's what happened in this case, then BR may have been startled when she fell and just lay there -- this had not happened before when he'd hit her. He may not have realized "Well, she's unconscious" because it was just outside his experience. So he may have expected her to "wake up" after a little while, and not even realized he was strangling her while dragging her any distance with the "garotte".

Just thoughts.

17. WhoKnowsWhat

WhoKnowsWhat New Member

The dog always stayed at the barnharts. JonBenet would go over there when she wanted to see her dog. Patsy said it stayed there because they traveled so much. One of the fox about JonBenet alludes to the dog not being safe in the Ramseys home because of a certain brother.

18. Ambitioned

Ambitioned New Member

I think that traveling excuse is bs!

19. HarmonyE.

HarmonyE. New Member

He doesn't and he won't. Lin Wood is just screaming at the internet. I'm enjoying the show. I'd prefer to see Burke Ramsey deposed under oath by the finest attorneys CBS can hire, but Lin throwing tantrums is likely as far as it will go.

20. Leomoon80

Leomoon80 Well-Known Member

I suppose the brother is now engaged? and suffering over this new scandal:

It would have made all the sense in the world for CBS to have expected this, and that is why 2 hours that their lawyer insisted on taking out, made the final "cut": (imo)

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-...t-ramsey-family-threatens-sue-cbs-documentary

“The accusations of the CBS so-called ‘experts’ lack substantial evidentiary support and contradict the factual conclusions reached by legitimate law enforcement authorities and experts familiar with the actual evidence developed in the case. CBS’ false and unprofessional attacks on this young man are disgusting and revolting,” he continued.

In an email, a press representative for the network said: “CBS stands by the broadcast and will do so in court.”

Wood did not immediately respond to a request from the Guardian for comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.