The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR said today on Dr Phil to this day he believes he was the Target.

I think they staged the garrote because it looked like a complicated weapon that a child would not know how to make. A lot of the staging is to point at an adult, any adult. That was the set up. They did a great job in this respect. Coming up with a good suspect or a sensible crime scene, not so much.

I think they staged the garrote because it looked like a complicated weapon that a child would not know how to make. A lot of the staging is to point at an adult, any adult. That was the set up.

So they made sure to insert particles of wood from it in her vagina?

I mean, I know people stage crime scenes but that is some next level staging.

Did they ever find evidence that any of the Ramseys had ever made a garotte before? I don't think someone could make a garotte like the one used who had never done it before.
Housekeeper said there was a knot like that on a box

They must have had a reason to think something incriminating would be found in that area, abuse of some kind.

I am thinking BR went down to kitchen, after everyone was in bed, with flashlight to get snack (pineapple and tea) and brought it back to his room where JBR came in. She stole pineapple, he got mad and she was hit with flashlight. Then she was poked with train tracks when she wouldn't wake up. I feel like she was left in that state for a good while before the parents were alerted. Then her body was taken to basement, by JR or PR, to stage as if it was a horrific sexual assault and strangulation. I bet JR took the dishes, while wearing gloves, down and sat them on kitchen table (or he told BR to take them to kitchen) and they were forgotten about. MOO.

I think they thought they could outsmart the police. They wanted to gain sympathy. The plan was to stage an abduction. If the child were found a murder was staged. If the child was not found. They were going to dispose of the body later after the police left.

Aspects of this case brings back memories of creepy David Westerfield the Engineer neighbor of sweet little 7 yr Daniel Van Damme who snuck into their two story home in exclusive area of San Diego while parents were sleeping and kidnapped her from her bedroom then killed her in his motorhome. Link for those who are interested
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Danielle_van_Dam

I am thinking BR went down to kitchen, after everyone was in bed, with flashlight to get snack (pineapple and tea) and brought it back to his room where JBR came in. She stole pineapple, he got mad and she was hit with flashlight. Then she was poked with train tracks when she wouldn't wake up. I feel like she was left in that state for a good while before the parents were alerted. Then her body was taken to basement, by JR or PR, to stage as if it was a horrific sexual assault and strangulation. I bet JR took the dishes, while wearing gloves, down and sat them on kitchen table (or he told BR to take them to kitchen) and they were forgotten about. MOO.

Blood and abrasions to the genital area shoe JBR was alive when sexually assaulted.

I agree it's taking it to another level. I go back and forth on who done it. I keep going coming back to intruder. No matter what scenario you think it is it's way over the top.

Would PR really protect her son and orchestrate a cover up if she knew he was responsible? In my opinion she favored her daughter and lived through her success in pagents. I would think she would be furious with BR if he killed her beauty queen.

The first episode got over a million viewers here in Australia. This is a pretty huge amount of people considering it wasn't advertised that much and that the case did not receive as much media attention in Australia.

I think it is important to acknowledge that Burke has/had a bad temper, which he had trouble controlling. He hit his sister with a golf club. We do not know if this was intentional or not. She had some strange bruises and marks on her body, seen in photos before and after her death. One very disturbing thing is that he had a habit of smearing feces around JBR's bedroom. One witness said a large dried clump, the size of a softball was once found in JBR's bed. It was smeared across the top of some Christmas candies she had just received that were in her bedroom. He showed no remorce after she was murdered, and does not seem to have feelings for her even to this day. I think he had a pathological jealousy and hatred where JBR was concerned. His father was busy, and not home that much, but his Mother devoted most of her time and attention to JBR and the pagents. Before JBR came along, Burke was the center of his parents' universe. All that changed once JBR came along, and proved herself to be a big star, with great natural social skills that he very much lacked. His affect both as a child being interviewed by a psychologist after the death of his sister, and as an adult on Dr. Phil, is strange -- the lack of grief, the smile, and what I felt was a kind of smug satisfaction that JBR is gone. I really think he is a full blown psychopath, and has displayed those characteristics since early childhood, probably even before JBR was born. IMO

Would PR really protect her son and orchestrate a cover up if she knew he was responsible? In my opinion she favored her daughter and lived through her success in pagents. I would think she would be furious with BR if he killed her beauty queen.

She would also be protecting her reputation as a parent. J & P may have also felt guilt about not dealing with whatever issues B had.

She would also be protecting her reputation as a parent. J & P may have also felt guilt about not dealing with whatever issues B had.
And protecting the only child she had left.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Parents are willing to die for their children. She would hardly be the first to lie to the cops for one.

They said she was brain dead but her heart was still pumping when she was strangled. She appeared to be dead. Also they didn't put much to the sexual assault. Seemed to discount that.

They said she was brain dead but her heart was still pumping when she was strangled. She appeared to be dead. Also they didn't put much to the sexual assault. Seemed to discount that.

If she were brain dead how did she scratch the hell out of her neck trying to remove the ligature?

If she were brain dead how did she scratch the hell out of her neck trying to remove the ligature?

This is the CBS show thread but you don't appear to have watched it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy