The Conclusion

if you come to my house and leave a randsome note of that type, im (after panicing) going to A) go to my puter and IM someone to get me some help or B) leave and go somewhere that i can ATLEAST try to conceal my plea for help.

Nuisanceposter said:
Yes, he wanted his family safe, so when they called the police to report their daughter kidnapped, they completely failed to mention that calling police will cause their daughter's head to be cut off. He wanted his family safe, so he sent his other minor child out of the house to go to the White's, knowing there was a kidnapper watching the house holding his daughter, ready to cut her head off. How could he have been so sure that JonBenet wasn't being beheaded when the cops arrived in squad cars? How could he have been sure that Burke wasn't going to be abducted also? Because he knew the RN was completely fake.

Some people like nuisance poster believed the ransom note, and a kidnapping may have been the motive all along.

The other issue that I have with the R's actions is the fact they had Burke and John's other children. Now maybe it is just me but if the RN was directed at harming JR as some type of payback I would think they would have gathered their loved ones and kept them close as Patsy herself advised,including John and Patsy's parents and siblings. After all we are lead to believe there was a madman on the loose who had a grudge against JR. How did they know this faction would not attack again? A foreign faction-intruder-former employee-madman killed your daughter ,broke into your home and threatened you,and you send your son away to a neighbors? I personally would never feel safe again nor would I want my family out of my sight and I would still be looking for the killer-killers no matter what others thought.
That is the part that just does not add up! It is all BOGUS>

Mmm, I never believed a word of the ransom note, and judging by the way the Ramseys behaved, they also knew there was no reason to believe it. They knew she was dead in the basement. Why else would they fail to mention to police that the very call they were making would be causing the kidnapper to decapitate their daughter? Why else would they send Burke out of the safety of their house and presence if they actually believed the kidnapper was watching the house? Either they don't care if JonBenet is beheaded and they don't care if the kidnapper abducts Burke also, or they knew it would okay because they wrote the ransom note. I'm going with the latter. IMO, that's Patsy's handwriting and Patsy's style of speaking all over that BS RN.

we posted at the exact same time! same thoughts also.great minds think alike;)

Maikai: 5) Great idea about victims finding the killers themselves. We could save a lot of tax money if the victims are responsible for investigating and finding the perps. There comes a point when you have to get on with your life and enjoy the present and future--the past can't be undone, and there's no point in living in it, and being reminded day after day of the horror of that day. This perp could be so random that only a DNA match or confession will solve the crime.

Ned: Fact is there are parents with far less money and resources than the Ramsey's had that lead campaigns to find their children's killer. It's just *what you do* when your child is murdered. The Ramsey's did little to nothing. They were ready to move on with their lives apparently within an hour of finding their daughter. Certainly though the Ramsey's themselves re-live the horror every day of their lives. The only thing that is random here is the DNA which in most likelyhood was transfered from the cloth used to wipe down her body.

P.S. The Ramsey's could have very easily have exhumed their daughter's body and had an independent autopsy done if they were really convinced Lou Smit was onto something. The Ramsey's should care less about what others think and care more about finding the truth, if indeed the daughter was murdered by an intruder

Nuisanceposter said:
Mmm, I never believed a word of the ransom note, and judging by the way the Ramseys behaved, they also knew there was no reason to believe it. They knew she was dead in the basement. Why else would they fail to mention to police that the very call they were making would be causing the kidnapper to decapitate their daughter? Why else would they send Burke out of the safety of their house and presence if they actually believed the kidnapper was watching the house? Either they don't care if JonBenet is beheaded and they don't care if the kidnapper abducts Burke also, or they knew it would okay because they wrote the ransom note. I'm going with the latter. IMO, that's Patsy's handwriting and Patsy's style of speaking all over that BS RN.
What difference does it make what the RN says?

Why does the type of threat against her matter to some of you?

Your daughter is kidnapped.

You either call the police or you don't.

Also some seem to keep insisting that JR and PR "let BR go to the White's" Maybe it was agreeded to be a good idea at a time they were not thinking clearly.

Also if your covering up your daughters murder and you think your son may know something about it, you don't let him leave your side. He stays right next to mom where she can make sure he's quiet.

But some are right.
The fact that they let BR go to the White's is a sure sign that they WERE NOT WORRIED about BR.

What he may know or what he may say.

Nedthan Johns said:
Maikai: 5) Great idea about victims finding the killers themselves. We could save a lot of tax money if the victims are responsible for investigating and finding the perps. There comes a point when you have to get on with your life and enjoy the present and future--the past can't be undone, and there's no point in living in it, and being reminded day after day of the horror of that day. This perp could be so random that only a DNA match or confession will solve the crime.

Ned: Fact is there are parents with far less money and resources than the Ramsey's had that lead campaigns to find their children's killer. It's just *what you do* when your child is murdered. The Ramsey's did little to nothing. They were ready to move on with their lives apparently within an hour of finding their daughter. Certainly though the Ramsey's themselves re-live the horror every day of their lives. The only thing that is random here is the DNA which in most likelyhood was transfered from the cloth used to wipe down her body.

P.S. The Ramsey's could have very easily have exhumed their daughter's body and had an independent autopsy done if they were really convinced Lou Smit was onto something. The Ramsey's should care less about what others think and care more about finding the truth, if indeed the daughter was murdered by an intruder

You are absolutely correct. It seems we on WS care more about finding the killer than the Ramsey's JMO.

Brefie said:
Exactly! And anyone who defends this move, does so knowing FULL WELL it has GUILTY stamped all over it.
Defend the Ramseys all you want, but nobody in their right mind thinks that this was a 'normal' thing to do.
Exactly! This was a move to protect the family from being questioned. As I have said before, I would be pulling a Tom, jumping up and down begging to be cleared, taking a poly or anything else if I was innocent, so they could clear my family and go looking into the community. Of course, there was no need for the Ramsey's to do that now was there!?!? They needed not to look further than the bathroom mirror.

concernedperson said:
You are absolutely correct. It seems we on WS care more about finding the killer than the Ramsey's JMO.
That is because they have already found the killer....in their own house. Why look for something when it isn't lost?

deandaniellws said:
That is because they have already found the killer....in their own house. Why look for something when it isn't lost?
'

I so agree.I can't debate nonsenical posts when it is so apparent to me. I am just sad that nothing further is being done and this little girl is gone without hope for justice. And I have to add I don't think justice will ever be served in this case. Too many buffers. I just think of her and her diffilculties and wonder why she wasn't importent enough?

concernedperson said:
'

I so agree.I can't debate nonsenical posts when it is so apparent to me. I am just sad that nothing further is being done and this little girl is gone without hope for justice. And I have to add I don't think justice will ever be served in this case. Too many buffers. I just think of her and her diffilculties and wonder why she wasn't importent enough?
I still have a little hope. Remember Martha Moxley? No one ever thought that case would be brought to trial, but finally it made it. I guess I have hope because JB's smile keeps me hoping for justice. Bless her heart. I hope she never knew what hit her. I surely hope.:(

narlacat said:
Why would they try to leave town when her body was found?
It wasn't even an hour later and they were arranging to leave the state.
Narlacat,

What do you think is so indicative of the Ramseys' guilt in their wanting to leave town within an hour of their daughter's body being found?
Please tell because I just can't see it.

Brefie said:
Exactly! And anyone who defends this move, does so knowing FULL WELL it has GUILTY stamped all over it.
Defend the Ramseys all you want, but nobody in their right mind thinks that this was a 'normal' thing to do.
And Brefie,

Same question to you too.

narlacat said:
Would you want to leave your child like that?? Would you, after finding your daughter dead want to just leave her and go interstate??
What about.....I wonder what happened to her? I want to find out who killed her??
BORI'S can put it down to grief and whatever else, but I can't.
John said he had something very important to do, tell me, what could possibly be more important than finding out who killed their precious daughter?
Well I think that some people just might want to get away from the house where such a hideous thing had happened to your child. To get away to be with your other surviving children in a happier place even if it was in another state. Maybe this was John's paramount feeling at the time. Who know what his exact words were about "something important to do"? Has anybody asked him to explain? It might well have been something perfectly explainable.

Moab said:
How about to the police station? That day or the next day, or any of the days between December 26th and 4 months later when they finally strolled in.
Moab,

They had been answering police questions for something like 8 hours all that day. Well, Patsy to a lesser extent but John certainly had been.

And cut the hyperbole mate, they were both questioned by police at the Fernies all day the next day. Their lawyer prevented them from going to the police station that evening. For one thing neither was in a fit state to do so, Patsy being medicated with tranquillizers and John with alcohol. Not to mention the sleep deprived states they were both in.

aussiesheila said:
Narlacat,

What do you think is so indicative of the Ramseys' guilt in their wanting to leave town within an hour of their daughter's body being found?
Please tell because I just can't see it.
I've already explained why I think that Aussie.
I can understand the feeling of not wanting to be in that house...but trying to leave the state?
Didnt they want to know wft happened to their precious daughter?? I sure would. Didn't they want to know how she died?? How could Patsy just walk out and leave her child there?? That poor kid lay by herself in that big creepy house until Dr Meyer came in the early evening.

narlacat said:
I've already explained why I think that Aussie.
I can understand the feeling of not wanting to be in that house...but trying to leave the state?
Didnt they want to know wft happened to their precious daughter?? I sure would. Didn't they want to know how she died?? How could Patsy just walk out and leave her child there?? That poor kid lay by herself in that big creepy house until Dr Meyer came in the early evening.
But why does going to another state prevent John from finding out who killed his precious daughter?

IMO Patsy already knew who killed her daughter anyway, so this did not concern her. IMO Patsy was a pretty screwed up woman so comparing her actions to what you think yours would have been in that situation is not really going to get you anywhere IMO.

With respect to John, I think you have to take into consideration that he had already lost another daughter in tragic circumstances. So he was a kind of a veteran you might say, when it came to this kind of thing. I think his actions must be seen in that light.

Brefie said:
You must be joking! You don't honestly believe that arranging to leave state 20 mins after they find their daughter is reasonable.

You are entitled to your opinion, however, if you are going to reply that you think it is reasonable, I will tell you right now that I out and out do not believe you.
So now it's down to 20 minutes is it? Does that make him 3 times more likely to be guilty than if it was 1 hour?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back