The Crab and why did the Ramsey's think that this was weird..?

Shanny said:
The Ramsey's should have thought THAT was weird
instead of comforting John and Patsy
Fleet White was sitting in the Ramsey's home taking notes.

Read of the Ramsey family character long enough, and you will see that the concept of "comforting" was foreign to them. John never says he "comforted" Patsy during her cancer diagnosis and treatment. Patsy likewise never has said that John comforted her; looked up information in databases, yes, but held her hand and hugged her? No. John and Patsy never describe comforting JonBenet when she was sick and uncomfortable so often. And, obviously, John thought comforting Patsy on the morning of December 26th was the least important thing he could do, and Patsy likewise never thought John needed to be comforted. So if this husband and wife could not be bothered to care about each other's state of emotional hurt, why should their friends be held to a higher standard?

Shanny said:
What's weird is this:

MK: Was Fleet talking to you during all of that? ( When John Ramsey was waiting for the kidnappers to call)

JR: Fleet was taking franic notes, I remember that. I noticed that there was a yellow note pad and he was just writing, writing, writing.

MK: Do you know what he was writing?

JR: I don't. No. No. I mean it was like every little thing I had to do or should do.......

MK: Did you find that odd?

JR: I guess at the time, I thought he was just trying to do what he could to help, that was my impression.....

The Ramsey's should have thought THAT was weird
instead of comforting John and Patsy
Fleet White was sitting in the Ramsey's home taking notes.
What's even weirder to me is that the only person who ever said (that I know about) Fleet was "taking frantic notes" is JR.

Who knows what Fleet was really doing? JR doesn't even know what Fleet was writing! He could have been writing little remeberance notes for himself. Like "must remember to turn on house alarm and make sure all windows and doors are locked each night." And that's only "if" what JR says about Fleet writing anything is true. Dt Arndt didn't mention anything about Fleet writing anything....did she?

Seeker said:
What's even weirder to me is that the only person who ever said (that I know about) Fleet was "taking frantic notes" is JR.

Who knows what Fleet was really doing? JR doesn't even know what Fleet was writing! He could have been writing little remeberance notes for himself. Like "must remember to turn on house alarm and make sure all windows and doors are locked each night." And that's only "if" what JR says about Fleet writing anything is true. Dt Arndt didn't mention anything about Fleet writing anything....did she?

I don't think the exchange between MK and JR is weird at all. It was MK that brought up FW not JR. MK askd JR if Fleet was talking to JR at the time,and JR said no,he was writing.MK asked JR if he knew what he was writing,JR said no. MK asked if that seemed odd to JR,and JR said I think Fleet was just trying to help,in any way he could. In this case,nothing sounds accusatory to me.

What does seem weird to me,is Det.Arndt,who just seconds after JR brought JB upstairs from the basement,just seconds after the kidnapping turned into a murder crimescene,she claims she knew right away then,that JR was the killer.
That to me is weird .... and unprofessional.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back